Adam Driver, also known as Adam Douglas Driver, is a famous American actor born in San Diego. He is 39 years old and has a Net Worth of $19 million as of 2023, her Height is 6 Feet and 3 Inches. Before making his feature debut in “J.”Edgar,” he appeared in several other films, shows, and TV movies. He has achieved great fame as an actor and is famous for his acting prowess and distinctive sense of style.
|Full Name||Adam Douglas Driver|
|Birth Date:||November 19, 1983|
|Birth Place||San Diego, CA|
|Net worth||$19 million|
|Adam Driver Wife||Joanne Tucker.|
|High School||Juilliard School|
Adam Driver Height and Age
|Height||6 Feet 3 Inch|
|Weight||194 lbs (88 KG)|
|Eyes Color||Dark Brown|
- On November 19, 1983, Adam Douglas Driver was born in San Diego, California, to paralegal Nancy Wright (Mother) and Joe Douglas Driver (Father). According to his birth date, he is 39 years old as of 2023.
- With a height of 6 feet 3 inches, he is a good-looking man. He is about 88 kg or 194 pounds in weight. He has dark brown eyes and black hair. His audience and admirers like him more when he has his hair a little longer.
Also, Read: Tommy Lee Net Worth, Age, Height, Wife, Young, Kids, Sister
Early Life, Education, and Family
- Joe Douglas Driver and Nancy Wright, who resided in San Diego, California, welcomed Adam Driver into the world on November 19, 1983. When Adam was a child, his mother, a paralegal, divorced his father. She later wed Rodney G. Wright, a Baptist church minister.
- When he was seven, his family relocated from California to Indiana. He attended the “Mishawaka High School” there, where he performed in a few plays throughout his school years, laying the groundwork for his future acting career. He soon applied to the top acting program in New York, the “Juilliard School.” But his application was turned down.
- Despite suffering a terrible rejection, Adam didn’t give up and soon decided to relocate to Los Angeles. At about the same time, the world and the US were rocked by the 9/11 terrorist strikes. Adam was also profoundly influenced and applied to the American military right away.
- Adam Driver was delighted to serve in the military for the next two years. After receiving an honorable discharge, he spent a year as a student at the “University of Indianapolis.” He applied to the “Juilliard School” once more after becoming bored with school and deciding to pursue his previous passion of acting. This time, his application was granted.
Personal Life & Legacy
- Adam Driver and Joanne Tucker were together for nearly ten years before they married in 2013. In Brooklyn, the family has a dog named Moose, a mix of a Pitbull and a Rottweiler. They have a son together now.
- Adam has a deep respect for the military, having gained that respect while serving. He started a corporation called “Arts in the Armed Forces” that provides free plays for American servicemen stationed overseas and at home.
- Driver gained notoriety in 2015 for his depiction of Kylo Ren, the film’s primary antagonist, in Star Wars: Episode VII—The Force Awakens.
- In the 2018 Spike Lee film BlacKkKlansman, he received an Oscar nod for his performance as Flip Zimmerman, a Jewish police investigator who helps the main character infiltrate the Ku Klux Klan.
- The Driver continued to show off his versatility in 2019 by appearing in Jarmusch’s zombie movies The Dead Don’t Die and The Report. This documentary exposed the CIA’s detention and interrogation program following the September 11 terrorist attacks.
- In Baumbach’s Marriage Story, he played Charlie Barber, a character going through a painful divorce. This may have been his most notable performance that year. For his performance, Driver received an Academy Award nomination for Best Actor.
- He performed stand-up comedy in the strange musical Annette in 2021.
Adam Driver Wife
- The wife of Adam Driver is Joanne Tucker. In June 2013, they got hitched. They had a child, the birth of whom they had long kept a secret from the media. The family resides in Brooklyn Heights.
- Joanne Tucker is a trained contemporary dancer from Juilliard. She received her training at the Martha Graham School. Additionally, she holds a doctorate in theatre from the University of Wisconsin.
- Driver and his spouse are co-benefactors of Arts in the Armed Forces, a nonprofit organization providing theatre performances for all military branches, domestically and abroad.
Adam Driver House of Gucci
- Ridley Scott made an American biographical crime drama film in 2021 based on The House of Gucci: A Sensational Tale of Murder, Madness, Glamour, and Greed, a novel by Sara Gay Forden.
- As their romance becomes a struggle for control of the Italian design house Gucci, the movie follows Patrizia Reggiani (Lady Gaga) and Maurizio Gucci (Adam Driver). Supporting Stars Al Pacino, Salma Hayek, Jack Huston, Jeremy Irons, and Jared Leto.
- After purchasing the rights to Forden’s book in the early 2000s, Scott was inspired to create a movie on the Gucci dynasty. Before Driver and Gaga were formally involved in the film in November 2019, the idea sat on the back burner for several years, with various directors and rumored actors being considered.
Adam Driver Star Wars
- Driver rose to fame after being chosen to play the evil Kylo Ren in Star Wars:
- Episode VII—The Force Awakens (2015). In Star Wars: Episode VIII—The Last Jedi (2017) and Star Wars: Episode IX—The Rise of Skywalker, he returned to the role in 2019.
- The Star Wars franchise gives him fame, money, and worldwide recognition.
Adam Driver Son
- In June 2013, Driver wed his longtime partner Joanne Tucker, a granddaughter of Henry Tucker, a politician from Bermuda.
- They hid the birth of their son from the press for 2 years after they had him. The family, which includes their son and pet dog, whom the couple fondly calls their son too, reside in Brooklyn Heights in New York City.
- The Driver has talked lovingly of his real-life leading lady and even referred to her as his “greatest hero.” He is very secretive and private, so much so that he has gone years without telling people that he is a child’s father.
Also, Read: Mariah Carey Net Worth, Age, Height, Parents, Boyfriend, Kids
Adam driver Ethnicity
- There are traces of Dutch, English, German, Irish, and Scottish heritage in his family tree.
- Both his mother’s and father’s families are from the Midwest, Indiana, and Arkansas, respectively. Rodney G. Wright, his stepfather, serves as a pastor for a Baptist congregation.
Awards & Achievements
- The driver has been nominated for four Primetime Emmys for his TV work. In 2013, 2014, and 2015, he was named best supporting actor in a comedy series.
- As a result of his outstanding hosting abilities, he was nominated for the
award of Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series, Saturday Night Live. Two of his cinematic roles, in BlacKkKlansman (2018) by Spike Lee and Marriage Story (2018) by Noah Baumbach, earned him Oscar nods (2019). For those same movies, he was nominated for awards from the British Academy of Film Critics and the Hollywood Screen Actors Guild Award.
- In addition to the other actors in Steven Spielberg’s Lincoln, he was nominated for an Oscar for Best Cast Performance in Motion Picture.
- To recognize his work, the 73rd Annual Tony Awards nominated him for Best Actor in a Play.
Adam Driver Net Worth
|Annual Salary||$2 million+|
- As of 2023, Adam Driver Net Worth is $19 million. Acting continues to be his primary source of income. His annual salary is almost more than $2 million.
- Driver resides in a $4.79 million property in Brooklyn Heights’ Hicks Street. The building is a 5444-square-foot single-family home. He lives with his family, including his Wife, Son, and Dog. A beautiful garden surrounds the property, flanked by the townhouse on both sides.
Cars, Watches, Endorsements
- This Oscar nominee is passionate about collecting automobiles. His collection includes a Mustang, worth about (approx) $35,000, and a Toyota Camry, with an estimated cost of roughly $36,000.
- He enjoys collecting and wearing timepieces. In the film Marriage Story, he can be seen wearing a Rolex Oyster Perpetual 39 ref. Worth a $9,000 watch.
- He also sports a Breitling Premier 42 mm Chronograph, which includes a COSC-certified clock and a black tachymeter scale. It has a leather strap. This timepiece costs (approx) $8,500.
- The quantity of brand integrations and endorsements Adam participates in further increases his net worth—for instance, the Gap apparel chain, Snickers chocolates, and Budweiser beer.
- Adam has a quiet life with his family; he avoids social media. He asserts that he is not a part of it and is not in charge of his public image. He would instead concentrate on his personal life and continue acting.
- He has a massive fan following, and many fan pages are made in the name of Adam Driver. He is a famous star, and people love him as an actor and human being.
Also, Read: Julie Bowen Net Worth, Age, Height, Husband, Young, Family
American actor Adam Driver is most known for playing “Kylo Ren,” the main antagonist in the most recent “Star Wars” movies. He has had some fascinating changes in his life, from serving in the military to a flourishing acting career. The Popularity of star wars actors has increased daily and is still rising.
Adam Drive – FAQ’s
How tall is Adam Driver?
Adam Douglas Driver is a handsome man of 6 feet 3 inches. Weight-wise, he comes in at around 88 kilograms (194 lb). He has dark brown eyes and black hair.
How old is Adam Driver?
Adam Douglas Driver was born to paralegal mother Nancy Wright and Joe Douglas Driver (father) in San Diego, California, on November 19, 1983. (father). As of 2023, he is 39 years old.
Who is Adam Driver?
Actor Adam Douglas Driver is American. Many awards and recognitions have been bestowed upon him. He is among the few actors nominated for the Triple Crown of Acting, including nominations for two Academy Awards, four Primetime Emmy Awards, and a Tony Award.
Who is Adam Driver married to?
Since 2013 Adam Driver and Joanna Tucker have been married and have a son. They have completed 10 years of marriage. They dated for a while after meeting at Julliard in New York City, where both were students.
Who is Adam Driver dating?
There were rumors that House of Gucci stars Driver and Lady Gaga are dating. But it is wrong; they hit it well, grew close, and are best friends. Adam has been happily married to Joanna Tucker for ten years.
How much is Adam Driver worth?
American actor Adam Douglas Driver is perhaps most recognized for his portrayal of “Kylo Ren” in the two most recent “Star Wars” films. He has a net worth of around $ 19 million in 2023.