Actress Aimee Garcia hails from the United States. She is 44 years old, approx 1.63 m tall, and weighs 55 kg. Around $2 million is reported to be her net worth. She is most recognized for her appearances on the George Lopez sitcom and for portraying Jamie Batista in the Dexter episode of the Showtime drama. Presently, she is the lead in the brand-new NBC medical drama, Trauma. Her acting career started as an Artist at the age of seven with the stage show titled ‘Cinderella’. By the age of 12,
|Full Name||Aimee Sandimés Garcia López de Ordóñez|
|Date of Birth||November 28, 1978|
|Place of Birth||Chicago, IL|
|Profession||Teacher, Screenwriter, Voice actor, Film actor|
|Nominations||Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series|
|Alma mater||Northwestern University (BA)|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Famous Role||Veronica Palmero in the Television Series George Lopez (2006 – 2007)|
|Ethnicity||Mexican and Puerto Rican Descent|
|Currently Live In||Los Angeles|
|Education||Northwestern University, Fenwick High School|
Aimee Garcia Age, Height, and Weight
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Weight||121 lbs (55 kg)|
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
- On November 28, 1978, popular actress Aimee Garcia was born in Chicago, Illinois, United States. Her birth date indicates that she is 44 years old.
- Amanda Garcia has an ideal Height of 5 feet 4 inches or 163 cm, and a weight of 55 kg, or 112 pounds, respectively. She maintains a great body.
Early Life, Education, and Family (Parents and Siblings)
|Father Name||Hector Garcia|
|Mother Name||Eloisa Garcia|
|Acting debut||TV commercials|
|Education||Fenwick High School, Northwestern University|
- She was born in Illinois, Chicago to Eloisa who was from Pachuca, Mexico, and Hector who was from San Juan, Puerto Rico, he was in the US armed forces.
- Garcia made her acting debut at a very young age in TV commercials and acted in theatres while she was just seven years old.
- She attended Fenwick High School and also took acting classes at the same time from Piven Theater Workshop.
- After passing school, she enrolled at Northwestern University where she actively took part in plays and musicals. From the university, she majored in Economics, French, and Journalism.
- After graduating from university, she took a year-long break from acting and did the financing for a mutual fund analyst in New York. Later in 2002, she moved to Los Angeles, California to pursue her acting career again.
- she was well-trained in dancing and so she started performing with the stage name ‘Clara’. She is a SAG Award nominee known for her role in the series Lucifer.
- Aimee Garcia portrayed the role of Maria in ‘Greetings From Tucson’.
- In 2002, she was featured in the Disney original movie titled ‘Cadet Kelly’.
- In 2006, she was featured in the sitcom Goerge Lopez, in which she played his niece Veronica.
- Major Movie Star released in 2008, featured Garcia alongside Jessica Simpson.
- In 2007, she did D-War and also narrated Adam Sandler’s Movie Spanglish which was initially released in 2004.
- From 2009 to 2010, she acted in the medical drama titled ‘Trauma’ and played the role of helicopter pilot Merisa Benz.
- In the 2014 released movie ‘RoboCop’, she portrayed Dr Jae Kim.
- In 2016, she was featured in the second season of the TV series Lucifer and played the role of forensic scientist Illa Lopez.
- In 2019, she partnered with AJ Mendez, a professional wrestler, to co-author the comic GLOW vs The BabyFace.
- The duo wrote another book together titled ‘Dungeons and Dragons’ which was published in November 2020.
Aimee Garcia Car Accident
- She has never met with a car accident. She is active, beautiful, and fine. There are only rumours
Aimee Garcia Movies and TV Shows
Latest 5 Years Movies and TV Show
|2022||Christmas with You, Murder at Yellowstone City,|
|2021||Dear Evan Hansen (film)|
|2019||The Addams Family|
|2018||Saint Judy, El Chicano, What They Had,|
- Aimee Garcia made her acting debut in the 1996 hit film “The Homecoming,” which launched her career as a film and television actor.
- She then appeared in many well-known movies and television shows, including ER, The Agency, Cadet Kelly, Angel, American Family, Betaville, and The Good Girl.
- She won widespread acclaim for her performance in the 2003 television series “Greetings from Tucson.”
- She has also been a part of various famous movies like Cruel World, Mercy Street, Graduation, Universal Signs, Shrink, Sister Cities, The Addams Family, Private Valentine Blonde & Dangerous, Dirty, and several other popular movies.
|2022-2020||Woke (TV series)|
|2021||DreamWorks Dragons: The Nine Realms|
|2005-2020||The Addams Family|
|2016-2021||Saint Judy, El Chicano, What They Had,|
|2016||Rush Hour (American TV series)|
Aimee Garcia Boyfriend
- She seems to like to keep her dating life private and dislikes discussing her personal life in the media.
- She was reportedly romantically involved with footballer Anthony Cook after the two were seen together in a jewellery store. However, neither of them confirmed the relationship.
- She has firmly shut the specifics of this phase of her life under the rug. As of now, Aimee is content and happily single.
Aimee Garcia husband
- She is single, never married, and is very secretive about her private life. She knows how to maintain her privacy. However, Gracia’s only reported relationship was with Anthony Cook, a former professional football player.
Aimee Garcia George Lopez
- Garcia was cast as Veronica Palmero on ‘The George Lopez Show in 2006‘. George Lopez, the show’s lead, portrays a fictionalized version of himself and focuses on his professional life and raising a family at home.
- Veronica was George and Angie’s affluent niece, and after her mother passed away, George was given custody of her trust fund.
- Garcia first appeared on the show in season five in a supporting role before switching to a series regular role in season 6.
- GLOW vs The BabyFace with AJ Mendez.
- Dungeons and Dragons: At the Spine of the World with AJ Mendez.
Awards and Nominations
|2007||ALMA Awards||Outstanding Supporting Actress||Nominated|
|2007||Imagen Awards||Best Supporting Actress||Nominated|
|2012||Screen Actors Guild Award||Outstanding performance by an ensemble in a drama series||Nominated|
|2013||ALMA Awards||Special achievement in TV||Won|
Aimee Garcia Net Worth
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Source of Income||Actor|
Aimee Garcia Net Worth is $2 million in 2023. She mostly makes money through her work in movies, television, writing, and several other business endeavours.
Famous Statements (Quotes)
- I felt completely at home in Mexico – speaking Spanish to my cousins, running around Acapulco and stuffing my face with mole and homemade tortillas. Mexico opened my heart.
- I always promised myself if I ever got the chance to do a ‘Flashdance’-type of movie, I would do my own dancing. I can say with pride that every single dance move in ‘Go For It!’ is my own dance move.
- Latinos are the fastest-growing minority, and we’re obviously not going anywhere. We’re extremely loyal as a people, and I think Hollywood is starting to recognize that. It’s very rare for a major studio to nationally distribute a film with Latino talent, not only in front of the camera but also behind the camera.
- I have been a fan of Dexter since the pilot. Once I got the audition I just squealed, and you would have thought I just won 45 million dollars.
She is a hardworking attractive woman. She has received enormous name, fame, and accolades for her work in show business. Since she was young, she has been interested in performing, and in improving her abilities, she attended the Piven Theatre Workshop. She is also involved with charitable and humanitarian organizations, such as The Lopez Foundation, Most, and Youth Monitoring Connection.
Aimee Garcia- FAQ’s
How old is Aimee Garcia?
She was born on November 28, 1978, making her 44 years old as of 2023. She hails from a respectable Christian family background in Chicago, Illinois. She was born in the USA and has a solid Christian faith.
Who is Aimee Garcia dating?
Aimee, 44, appears to be focused on her work and spending time with her loved ones. According to her social media activity, there is no indication that Aimee is dating anyone.
How tall is Aimee Garcia?
Aimee Garcia, the star of ‘Lucifer,” A lot like love actress,’ ‘dragon wars star,’ ‘dexter regular,’ and lucifer co-star.is 163 cm (5 feet 4 inches) tall and about 55 kg (121 pounds).
Who is Aimee Garcia?
American actress and model Aimee Garcia are also known as Aimee Sandimes Garcia Lopez de Ordonez. She became well-known for her role as Veronica Palmero in the American sitcom George Lopez and NBC’s Trauma, starring Marisa Benz most recently.
Can Aimee Garcia speak Spanish?
She can speak Spanish very well since it was her first language. Once, in an interview, she said that whenever she gets a call from her mother she talks in Spanish.
Is Aimee Garcia single?
There is no information regarding her past relationships and these days she is not dating anyone.
Who is Aimee Garcia related to?
She is an American actress born in Chicago, Illinois, USA. She is very popular for her roles in different movies.
Was Aimee Garcia in Supernatural?
Yes, she played a role in one of the episodes of the third season of Supernatural. Her character was Secretary Nancy Fitzgerald.