Alexa Vega is an American actress, singer, and pianist with a reported net worth of $16 million. She is 34 years old and is 5 feet 1 inch tall (1.55 m). She gained fame for her performances as Shilo Wallace in the movie Repo! The “Spy Kids” trilogy features The Genetic Opera and Carmen Cortez. She played Ruby Gallagher, the show’s titular character, in the ABC Family sitcom Ruby & The Rockits in 2009. she is Known for her role as ‘Carmen Cortez’ from the Spy Kids movie series.
|Birth Name||Alexa Ellesse PenaVega|
|Date of Birth||August 27, 1988|
|Place of Birth||Miami, Florida, US|
|Profession||Singer, YouTuber, Voice actor, Film actor, Television producer|
|Net Worth||$16 Million|
|Actress||Anthony Hopkins, Natalie Portman, Jim Carey, Jodie Foster|
|Colors||French Lime and Middle Yellow Red|
Alexa Vega Age, Height, and Weight
|Height||5 feet 1 inch|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
- She was born on August 27, 1988. in Miami, Florida, United States, to American parents Baruch Vega., father, and Gina Rue Vega, mother. Her birth date indicates that she is presently 34 years old.
- She is a pretty tall and attractive young lady, standing at 5.1 feet and weighing approximately 48 kg. She has beautiful light brown eyes, blonde hair, and a perfect body structure.
Also, Read: Carlos PenaVega Trump, Age, Height, Net worth, Wife, Movies and TV Shows
Early Life, Education, and Family (Parents and Siblings)
|Father Name||Baruch Vega|
|Mother Name||Gine Rue|
|Wife||Sean Covel (M. 2010- Div. 2012), Carlos PenaVega (M. 2014)|
|Children||Ocean King PenaVega, Rio Rey PenaVega, Kingston James PenaVega|
|Education||Notre Dame Catholic High School|
|Siblings||Makenzie Vega, Krizia Vega, Greylin James, Jet James, Margaux Vega, Cruz Hudson Rue|
- Born in Miami, Florida, Alexa Vega spent her childhood in Ocala on a ranch.
- Her mother Gina Rue is a former model while her father Baruch Vega is a photographer and a student informer at the Central Intelligence Agency.
- Her acting skills were praised in the movie Repo! The Genetic Opera where she played the role of Shilo Wallace.
- She had 6 siblings including Makenzie Vega who is also an actress.
- Alexa moved to California with her family at the age of four and was homeschooled when she was a teenager.
- Alexa Vega married the producer Sean Covel in October 2010 in a close-knit ceremony held in Lead, South Dakota, her hometown.
- However, she announced her divorce on Twitter in July 2022.
- After meeting Alexa in a Bible study group, Carlos planned to propose to her at a dinner and he went on to propose to her to which she said yes and later in an interview told that the moment was really emotional for her.
- In August 2013, she got engaged to Carlos PenaVega after dating for one year and married him in January 2014.
- The couple is parents to three children, namely, Ocean King, Kingston James, and Rio Rey.
- In July 2003, she was named one of the hottest teen celebrities of the year by Vanity Fair.
- In 2004, Alexa Vega was featured in ‘Sleepover’ and ‘State’s Evidence’ and the following year she acted in ‘Odd Girl Out’.
- In 2006, she acted in another TV movie titled ‘Walkout’ and also acted in ‘Remember the Daze’.
- In 2009, she was featured as Ruby Gallagher on a TV sitcom titled ‘Ruby & the Rockits alongside Patrick and David Cassidy.
- From 2012 to 2014, she acted in The Devil’s Carnival, The Pregnancy Project, The Clockwork Girl, Unsupervised, 23 Blast, Bounty Killer, The Remaining, Machete Kills, Wicked Blood, The Hunters, Big Time Rush’s finale ‘Big Time Dreams’ and Do You Believe.
- In 2016, she starred in Ms. Matched, Christmas Made to Order, and Destination Wedding.
- In 2019, she was featured in another Hallmark Movies & Mysteries series titled ‘Picture Perfect Mysteries’.
- Alexa’s singing career started with recording three songs for the Spy Kids films while she was playing Carmen Cortez.
- Her debut single ‘Isle of Dreams’ was released with her second film and her second and third songs ‘Game Over’ and ‘Heart Drive’ were released for the third film.
- In 2008, she sang songs for the movie titled ‘Repo! The Genetic Opera.
- For an ABC family movie titled Santa Baby 2: Christmas Maybe she sang the song ‘Christmas is the Time to Say ‘I Love You’’.
- The track appeared on the album songs which was compiled especially to Celebrate 25 days to Christmas which was released by Walt Disney Records on November 3rd, 2009.
Alexa Penavega Trump
- Fans believe Carlos PenaVega, 33, Alexa’s husband, supports President Trump since he follows him and his government on social media.
- Many have blasted the Nickelodeon star for supporting Trump as a member of the Latinx community.
- Fans bombarded the Big Time Rush member’s social media pages with questions about why he appeared to endorse the president.
Alexa penavega and Carlos penavega
- Carlos penavega is an actor and singer himself and is best known for portraying Carlos Garcia in Big Time Rush, a Nickelodeon television program (2009).
- Alexa met Carlos in a bible study group. He made plans to propose to her over dinner. He did so, and she accepted. Later, in an interview, she remarked that the proposal was quite emotional.
- After dating Carlos for a short while, Alexa got engaged to him in August 2013. The pair chose Penavega as their surname, and the wedding took place in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, on January 4, 2014. Together they have three children.
Also, Read: Savannah Chrisley Net worth, Age, Boyfriend, Wedding, Wiki
Alexa Penavega kids
- Penvega is leading a happy family life. The couple is the parents of three children, the elder son, born on December 7, 2016, Ocean King Penavega, Kingston James penavega,
- Born on June 30, 2019, and daughter Rio Rey penvega, born in May 2021. She has established a contented family life in Los Angeles, where she resides with her husband and children.
Alexa Vega Movies and TV Show
Alexa Vega Movies
|1996||Twister, Shattered Mind|
|1996||The Glimmer Man, Ghosts of Mississippi|
|1998||Dennis the Menace Strikes Again|
|1999||The Deep End of the Ocean|
|2000||Run the Wild Fields|
|2001||Follow the Stars Home, Spy Kids|
|2002||Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams|
|2003||Spy Kids 3D: Game Over|
|2005||Odd Girl Out|
|2006||State’s Evidence, Marrying God, Walkout|
|2007||Remember the Daze|
|2008||Repo! The Genetic Opera|
|2009||Innocent, Broken Hill|
|2010||Mother’s Day, cafe|
|2011||From Prada to Nada, Summer Song, Spy Kids: All the Time in the World|
|2012||The Devil’s Carnival, The Pregnancy Project|
|2013||Bounty Killer, Abandoned Mine, Machete Kills, The Hunters|
|2014||The Clockwork Girl, Wicked Blood, Code Academy, Sin City: A Dame to Kill For, 23 Blast, The Remaining|
|2015||Spare Parts, Do You Believe?, Roommate Wanted, Pixies, The Murder Pact|
|2019||The Power Couple Television show, Picture Perfect Mysteries|
|2014-2013||The Tomorrow People|
|2013||The Hunters 2013|
Alexa Vega Net Worth
- One of the wealthiest and most widely recognized movie actresses is Alexa PenaVega. Alexa Vega Net Worth is $16 million combined with her husband, Carlos Pena.
- Her husband also works in the entertainment industry. After being married, they both changed their last names to “PenaVega.”
- Her acting and singing careers helped her immensely raise her bank balance. She owns a BMW and a fancy home in Los Angeles.
Alexa and her husband, Carlos, have also made a joint YouTube account where they publish videos and communicate with friends and followers on social media, Alexa has a large fan base and frequently posts updates to her many social media accounts. Below is a list of her handles:
|@vegaalexa||1.6 million followers|
|Alexa PenaVega||580,818 Fans|
Also, Read: Trace Cyrus Height, Age, Net Worth, Brenda Song, Wiki, Tattoos
Alexa made her acting debut In the movie Evening Shade when she was only 5. Her breakthrough performance was in the Spy Kids Trilogy as Carmen Cortez, where a vivacious young actress, played one of the juvenile secret operatives. Vanity Fair recognized her as one of the hottest young stars of 2003. Alexa battled bulimia for a short period, but she overcame strongly from the disorder.
Alexa Vega- FAQs
How old is Alexa penavega?
Alexa was born on 27 august 1988, to a photographer’s father, Baruch Vega and a former model Gina Rue, in Miami, Florida, united states. Currently, she is 34 years old.
How tall is Alexa penavega?
Alexa PenaVega is an average-height woman who is capable of playing action parts like a trained stuntwoman. She is barely 48 kg (106 pounds) and 5 feet 1 inch (155 cm) tall, and 1.55 meters (m) long.
Who is Alexa penavega?
Alexa Ellesse PenaVega, an American singer and actress, is well-known for her work on the Hallmark Channel. She is recognized for her performances as Shilo Wallace in the movie Repo! The Genetic Opera and Carmen Cortez in the Spy Kids series (2008).
Where does Alexa vega live?
The actor-singer moved to Maui in 2017 from Los Angeles. She and her husband Carlos move to Maui for calmness and peace, where they can raise their children. According to her, life was very hectic in Los Angeles.
Who was Alexa vega married to?
Alexa PenaVega is married to American actor, singer, and songwriter Carlos PenaVega. On January 4, 2014, the pair exchanged vows in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, choosing PenaVega as their married name.
How did Alexa penavega meet her husband?
Alexa and Carlos met during their bible study sessions. The two connected and became friends. Later, Carlos conveyed his feelings to Alexa, and she could not deny them. They have a wonderful married life.
What happened to Alexa’s penavega leg?
Alexa experienced during her pregnancy a Birth varicose veins condition, where Her leg experiences stress and pain. as a result, she felt a lot of pain in her leg, which was not allowing her even to move. Thankfully, it’s temporary because the pain disappears three to four months after the pregnancy.