Angelina Jolie, born Angelina Jolie Voight, is an American actress, humanitarian, and filmmaker. She is 57 years old and has a Net Worth of $163 million. Jolie has been in the entertainment business since 1982. She has won multiple awards, including three Golden Globes and an Academy Award, and is frequently listed as Hollywood’s highest-paid actress.
|Full Name||Angelina Jolie Voight|
|Net Worth||$163 million|
|Date of Birth||4 June 1975|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Profession||Actress, Humanitarian, and Filmmaker|
|Nationality||American, Bosnian, and Cambodian|
|Ethnicity||French Canadian, Dutch, and German Descent|
Angelina Jolie Age and Height
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
- Angelina Jolie was born on June 4, 1975. She is forty-seven years old. She is of American, Bosnian, and Cambodian descent and follows the Christian faith.
- Her approximate body measurements are 36-25-35 inches. She is around 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs approximately 119.05 lbs (54 kg). She has gorgeous, long, dark brown hair and stunning grey eyes that are attractive and hypnotic.
Early Life, Education, and family
- Los Angeles, California, is the city of Angelina Jolie’s birth; she was born on June 4, 1975, to the actors Jon Voight and Marcheline Bertrand. Her parents divorced when she was a little child, and she was raised by her mother, who fostered her acting and humanitarian interests.
- Jolie attended Beverly Hills High School but struggled with tight regulations and dropped out to pursue a career in acting at 16. Before scoring her breakthrough part in the 1995 film “Hackers,” she attended the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York City.
- The family of Angelina Jolie has been active in the entertainment industry for centuries. Jon Voight, her father, is a renowned actor who has acted in various films and television shows. Marcheline Bertrand, her mother, was also an actress and producer.
- Jolie had previously wed actors Jonny Lee Miller, Billy Bob Thornton, and Brad Pitt. Three of her six children are adopted from Vietnam, Cambodia, and Ethiopia. She has been a UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador (UNHCR).
Personal Life & Legacy
Angelina Jolie is well-known for her eventful personal life and contributions to the entertainment industry and humanitarian efforts.
- Jolie has had three marriages. The British actor Jonny Lee Miller, whom she encountered on the “Hackers” set, was her first husband.
- They were wed between 1996 and 1999. Later, in 2000, Jolie married actor Billy Bob Thornton, but they divorced in 2003. Her relationship with actor Brad Pitt began while they were both working on the movie “Mr and Mrs Smith”. Her third marriage in 2005 brought her the most fame.
- They were married in 2014 and got separated in 2016. Out of the six children, three of them are adopted. Jolie is regarded as one of her generation’s most influential and talented actresses in terms of her legacy.
- She has also significantly impacted directing and producing, for which she has received numerous distinctions.
She is also well-known for her philanthropic work and has utilized her celebrity status to bring attention to global issues affecting women and refugees.
- Angelina Jolie is a prominent actress, director, producer, and humanitarian. She has garnered numerous prizes, including an Academy Award, two Screen Actors Guild Awards, and three Golden Globe Awards.
- Jolie earned the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in the 1999 film “Girl, Interrupted.” She subsequently starred in other hit films, including “Lara Croft: Tomb Raider,” “Mr. and Mrs. Smith,” “Changeling,” and “Maleficent.”
- She has acted in several films, including “In the Land of Blood and Honey” and “Unbroken.” She has also produced films like “The Breadwinner” and “First They Killed My Father.”
- She has campaigned to promote human rights and violence against women while serving as a UNHCR Humanitarian Ambassador; she established the Maddox Jolie-Pitt Foundation, which supports conservation and community development.
Angelina Jolie Young
- The daughter of Jon Voight and Marcheline Bertrand, Angelina Jolie was born in Los Angeles, California. Both her parents were actors. As an infant, Jolie was inspired to become an actress after watching movies with her mother.
- She attended the Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute and performed in several theatre performances. Jolie dropped out of acting classes when she was 14 and decided to become a funeral director. She finished high school and then returned two years later for acting courses.
- She began acting early and studied at the Lee Strasberg Theater Institute in her teens. Jolie later enrolled at New York University. Jolie started her modelling career in Los Angeles, New York, and Europe.
- Due to her family’s dependence on her mother’s meagre earnings, she felt alienated from her wealthy classmates at Beverly Hills High School. Some adolescents criticized her for being petite and wearing glasses and braces.
Angelina Jolie Spouse
- Angelina Jolie had three marriages. Her first marriage, in 1996, was to actor Jonny Lee Miller, but they divorced in 1999. She began dating her co-star Miller while filming the 1995 crime thriller Hackers.
- Jolie stunned the world when she married again, this time to Billy Bob Thornton in 2000. However, their marriage did not last long, as they quickly divorced in 2002 and finalized their divorce the following year, in 2003.
- Actor Brad Pitt, with whom Jolie first connected during the making of their movie “Mr & Mrs. Smith,” was her most publicized relationship. They began dating in 2005. The pair married in 2014; however, they divorced in 2019 after they separated in 2016.
- Jolie and Pitt are the parents of 6 children, three of whom were adopted abroad. Despite their divorce, the pair has remained in the public glare due to ongoing legal actions over their divorce and child custody.
Angelina Jolie Children
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are parents to six kids: Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Knox, and Vivienne. They are no longer together but are co-parenting their children.
- Maddox Chivan- He is the oldest child of Jolie and Pitt. He was born in Battambang, Cambodia, on August 5, 2001. Jolie adopted him after he spent the first seven months of his life at an orphanage.
- Angelina Jolie adopted her daughter, Zahara Marley Jolie-Pitt when she was seven months old. On January 8, 2005, she entered the world in Hawassa, Ethiopia.
- In 2006, Jolie and Pitt announced they were expecting their first child. Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt, their first biological child, was born on May 27. The family at the time of her birth was living in Swakopmund, Namibia.
- Their fourth(adopted) child Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt was abandoned at birth and spent his formative years at an orphanage outside Ho Chi Minh City. He came into this world on November 29, 2003, in Vietnam.
- In 2008, Jolie appeared at the Independent Spirit Awards with a baby bump and announced that she and Pitt were expecting. On July 12, in Nice, France, Jolie had twins, Vivienne Marcheline and Knox Léon Jolie-Pitt.
- Vivienne Marcheline, Knox’s identical twin sister, was born a minute after her brother on July 12, 2008, weighing exactly 5 pounds. She shares the same first name as Jolie’s grandmother, after whom she was named.
Angelina Jolie Mom
- Marcheline Bertrand, the mother of Angelina Jolie, was an actress and producer. She was born in Blue Island, Illinois, on May 9, 1950. Bertrand was of French-Canadian, Dutch, and German ancestry. After a lengthy fight with ovarian cancer, Bertrand died on January 27, 2007, at 56.
- She had a successful Hollywood career, starring in movies including “Lookin‘ to Get Out” and “The Man Who Loved Women.” She was also known for her humanitarian activities and instilled a sense of social duty in her children, notably Angelina Jolie.
- Marcheline greatly influenced Angelina’s life, and they were pretty close. She has frequently praised her mother and discussed her influence on her personal and professional life.
- Bertrand was married to Angelina Jolie’s father, actor Jon Voight. Despite their divorce when Jolie was young, Bertrand maintained a close relationship with her daughter and was instrumental in moulding her humanitarian views and philanthropic endeavours.
Angelina Jolie Brother
- James Haven is Angelina Jolie’s only sibling. He was born on 11 May 1973 and is older than Angelina by two years. Actors Marcheline Bertrand and Jon Voight are his parents.
- Haven is a well-known actor and filmmaker whose films include “Monster’s Ball” and “Breaking Dawn.” Also, he has served as a producer and writer on numerous cinematic projects.
- Throughout Angelina’s career, James Haven has been a close friend and supporter; the two have been known to attend events together. Their relationship has been the subject of tabloid rumors, although they have both denied any romantic involvement and retained a solid sibling bond.
- The siblings were highly criticized when they shared a passionate kiss at the 72nd Academy Awards in 2000; Many media outlets speculated on the nature of their relationship after the event was captured on tape.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were famous as “Brangelina,” a high-profile celebrity couple. In 2005, they started dating, and in 2014, they got married. Three of the six children they have as parents are adopted.
- The actors initially met while filming Mr. & Mrs Smith, a spy thriller in which they portray married assassins. Pitt was still married to Aniston then, while Jolie had recently divorced ex-husband Billy Bob Thornton.
- Nevertheless, in September 2016, the couple announced their separation, and Jolie filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences. Jolie was granted primary custody of their children after their divorce was finalized in 2019.
- The couple’s divorce was widely publicized, and accusations of infidelity and differences over parenting approaches circulated. However, in subsequent interviews, Jolie and Pitt have spoken favorably about each other and wished to co-parent their children healthily and happily.
Angelina Jolie Net Worth
The highest-paid actress in Hollywood is Angelina Jolie Net Worth of $163 million. She charges $20 million for a minor part in movies or shows. She makes $50-$60 million from her film and endorsements annually.
Angelina Jolie owns a significant automobile collection, a private jet, and a pilot’s license! The actress and activist are relatively secretive, yet she has been photographed in numerous fancy vehicles.
|BMW Hydrogen 7||Lexus LS 460 F||GMC Acadia||Volvo XC90||Jeep Grand Cherokee||Ford Explorer||Cadillac Escalade|
- Angelina spent $24.5 million for a property in the Los Feliz district of Los Angeles in June 2017
- Brad Pitt’s home in Bronson Canyon is only five minutes away from the estate, which is situated in the private neighborhood of Laughlin Park.
Over the years, Angelina has been associated with several companies for endorsements; some notable ones are-
- Louis Vuitton
- Mac Cosmetics and Disney’s Maleficent
- Mon Guerlain
- Angelina has been a spokesperson for the California-based knitwear firm St. John for many years. The brand has supported many charitable causes.
- Angelina Jolie is active on social media, although she uses it primarily to promote her film endeavors and her work with humanitarian causes. She has a Twitter account with over 14 million followers, where she frequently publishes updates about her philanthropic efforts and film-related photos and news.
- She also has an Instagram account with over 15 million followers, occasionally posting photos and messages. Jolie has stated in interviews that she has little interest in social media and prefers to concentrate on her career and family life.
Angelina Jolie is a distinguished actress, director, and humanitarian. Jolie is also well-known for her humanitarian endeavours. In addition to working in the entertainment industry, Jolie has been active in numerous charity endeavours, notably the Jolie-Pitt Foundation, which she co-founded with her ex-husband Brad Pitt to help international humanitarian concerns.
Angelina Jolie – FAQ’s
How old is Angelina Jolie?
Angelina Jolie is 47 years old, born on June 4th, 1975. She was raised in a wealthy Los Angeles, California, Catholic Christian household. She is of American, Bosnian, and Cambodian nationality and follows the Christian faith.
Who is Angelina Jolie dating?
Currently, there are dating rumours between Paul Mescal and Angelina Jolie. They were seen having a coffee date, which was caught on camera by a fan in London. Shiloh, Angelina’s 16-year-old daughter with ex-husband Brad Pitt, was also there.
How tall is Angelina Jolie?
Angelina Jolie is a lovely woman with a charming attitude and a mesmerizing smile. She is 5 feet 6 inches tall. She has an appealing physique, attractive body proportions, and a well-sculpted thin body shape.
How much is Angelina Jolie worth?
Angelina Jolie is a well-known actress worldwide. She has worked in many successful films. She earned about $120 million from movies between 2001 and 2011. By 2023, Angelina Jolie’s net worth is estimated at around $163 million.
Who is Angelina Jolie married to?
While filming “Mr and Mrs Smith, Angelina Jolie met Brad Pitt in 2004. They wed in 2014 but filed for divorce in 2016, which was finalized in 2019. Before marrying Brad Pitt, she was also married to Billy Bob Thornton and Jonny Lee Miller, both actors.
Who is Angelina Jolie?
Actress, producer, and activist Angelina Jolie hails from the United States. She has won numerous honours, including three Golden Globe Awards and an Academy Award, and has repeatedly been referred to as Hollywood’s highest-paid actress.