Ashton Kutcher is an American actor. The former model is 45 years old now and has a net worth of $ 214 million. He is 6 feet 2 inches. Kutcher began his career as a model before pursuing acting. He is also a producer and entrepreneur. Kutcher first gained recognition for portraying Michael Kelso on “That ’70s Show“, the television sitcom from 1998-2006. He is also a great entrepreneur. Kutcher is also an advocate for various social and political causes, including the fight against human trafficking and the promotion of equal rights for women in the workplace.
|Full Name||Christopher Ashton Kutcher|
|Nick Name||Ashton Kutcher|
|Date of Birth||February 7, 1978|
|Net Worth||$ 214 million|
|Spouses||Demi Moore (Divorced in 2013) and Mila Lunis (Married in 2014)|
|No. of Children||2|
|Professions||Model, Comedian, Film Actor, Film Producer, Restaurateur, TV Producer, Investor, Voice Actor, Presenter, Screenwriter, Financier|
|Father||Larry M. Kutcher|
|Mother||Diane Finnegan Kutcher|
|Siblings||Michael Kutcher, Tausha Kutcher|
|Collage||The University of Iowa|
Ashton Kutcher Age, and Height
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Weight||189 lbs (86 kg)|
He weighs somewhere between 189 lbs (86 kg) and is 6 feet 2 inches in height. Together with his naturally brown hair, he also has stunning brown eyes. His waist is 31 inches, and his chest is 43 inches. He wears shoes of 11 US.
Early Life, Education, and Family
- Ashton Kutcher was born on February 7, 1978, in the region of Cedar Rapids, Lowa. His birth name is Christopher Ashton Kutcher. He was the son of Larry Kutcher, a factory worker, and Diane Kutcher, who worked at Procter & Gamble. He has a sister named Tausha.
- Kutcher attended Washington High School in Cedar Rapids and was a member of the school’s football team. He also participated in other extracurricular activities, such as speech and debate, and was a part of the National Forensic League.
- After high school, Kutcher attended the University of Iowa, where he studied biochemical engineering. However, he dropped out of college to pursue a modeling career in New York City.
- Kutcher’s childhood was not without its challenges. He has spoken publicly about his experience growing up with a fraternal twin brother who required a heart transplant at the age of 13. Kutcher has also talked about his parent’s divorce and how it impacted him.
Ashton Kutcher has had a diverse career spanning over 2 decades. Here are some facts:
- Kutcher first gained fame for his role as Michael Kelso on the television series “That ’70s Show,” which aired from 1998 to 2006 apart from numerous films.
- He has produced a number of television shows and documentaries, including “Punk’d,” “Beauty and the Geek,” and “The Butterfly Effect.”
- “That 70’s Show” star is also a successful entrepreneur, having invested in several technology companies, including Skype, Airbnb, and Uber. He co-founded a venture capital firm called A-Grade Investments, which has invested in numerous startups.
- He is a strong advocate for various social and political causes. He co-founded an organization called Thorn: Digital Defenders of Children, which aims to combat human trafficking and child exploitation.
Ashton Kutcher Brother
Ashton Kutcher’s brother Michael suffers from celebrating palsy. In an interview, the actor shared, the actor revealed that he was not aware of the fact because his brother kept it confidential. Ashley is also an advocate for the specially-abled.
Ashton Kutcher Wife
- Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore were a high-profile Hollywood couple who were married from 2005 to 2013. The couple first met in 2003, at a dinner party hosted by mutual friends. Despite their 15-year age difference, they hit it off and began dating. Their relationship was often in the public eye due to their fascinating age difference. In 2005, the duo was married in a private ceremony. Their divorce was finalized in 2013, with Moore citing irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split.
- Kunis and Kutcher are known for being a low-key couple, preferring to keep their personal lives out of the public eye as much as possible. They have also been very open about their love and support for each other, often speaking publicly about how much they admire and respect one another.
Ashton Kucher and Mila Kunis
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are a married couple who have been together since 2012. The couple first met when they co-starred on the hit TV show “That ‘70s Show” in the late 1990s, where they played on-screen love interests. However, they did not start dating until years later, after they had both gone through high-profile breakups.
- After reuniting, Kunis and Kutcher began dating and kept their relationship private for some time. They got engaged in February 2014 and were married in a private ceremony in July of the same year. The couple has two children together, a daughter named Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher and a son named Dimitri Portwood Kutcher.
Ashton Kutcher Kids
Ashton Kutcher has 2 children with his wife, Mila Kunis:
- Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher was born on October 1, 2014. Wyatt was the 1st child of Kutcher and Kunis.
- Dimitri Portwood Kutcher, born on November 30, 2016. Dimitri is the couple’s 2nd child.
Kutcher and Kunis are known for being very private about their family life, and they have made a conscious effort to keep their children out of the public eye as much as possible. They rarely post photos of their kids on social media and have spoken publicly about the importance of protecting their children’s privacy.
Despite their efforts to keep their family life private, Kutcher and Kunis have both spoken publicly about their love for their children and their experiences as parents. They have also been vocal about the challenges of balancing their careers and family life, and have said that their children are their top priority.
Ashton Kutcher Net Worth
- He is a successful actor, producer, and entrepreneur, and he has earned a significant amount of money throughout his career. Ashton Kutcher Net Worth is estimated to be $ 214 million. He became the highest-paid actor on television for his role in the sitcom “Two and a Half Men.”
- He has also produced several successful TV shows and movies. In addition, Kutcher is also a successful entrepreneur. He has invested in several tech startups like Skype, Airbnb, etc, and co-founded his own venture capital firm, Sound Ventures. He is also a spokesperson for several major brands, including Nikon and Lenovo.
Ashton Kutcher is a well-known actor and entrepreneur who has owned several properties throughout his career. Here are a few of the houses he has owned:
- Hollywood Hills Home: In 2004, Kutcher purchased a home in the Hollywood Hills for $1 million. The house featured four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and stunning views of the city.
- Lake Hollywood Home: He purchased a second home in 2008 in the Lake Hollywood area for $10.8 million. The 9,385 square-foot home featured six bedrooms, eight bathrooms, a home theater, and an infinity pool.
- Beverly Hills Home: Ashton and his then-wife Demi Moore purchased a Beverly Hills home for $8.4 million in 2011. The house featured six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a screening room, and a tennis court.
- New York City Condo: He and his wife Mila Kunis purchased a four-bedroom condo in New York City for $10 million in the year 2016. The condo is located in the Greenwich Village neighborhood and features a private terrace with views of the city.
Ashton Kutcher is known to have a passion for cars and has owned several unique and high-end vehicles over the years.
- Tesla Model S
- Fisker Karma
- Ferrari California
- Pontiac GTO
- Acura NSX
He has over 18 million followers on Twitter and often tweets about technology, startups, and social issues. The celebrity has a popular Instagram account with over 5 million followers. He posts photos and videos of his family, travels, and work projects, as well as shares his views on various social and political issues. His Facebook page has over 18 million likes. He is also active on LinkedIn, where he shares his insights on business and entrepreneurship. Here, he has 4 million followers.
Ashton Kutcher is a well-known actor, entrepreneur, and philanthropist who has made a name for himself in several domains. He started his career as a model and an actor and later transitioned to producing and investing in startups. Kutcher is also an advocate for various social and political causes. He is a strong supporter of human rights and has worked to combat various social causes through his organization Thorn.
Ashton Kutcher – FAQ’s
Who is Ashton Kutcher married to?
Ashton has got married 2 times. His marriage with Demi Moore was a piece of hot news once. However, the couple parted in 2013 over irreconcilable differences. He got hitched to Mila Kunis for the 2nd time with whom he has 2 kids.
How old is Ashton Kutcher?
His present age is 45 years. He was born in February 1978 and his birth name is Christopher Ashton Kutcher. His father was a corporate employee and his mother was a factory worker. The actor was often vocal about his hard childhood.
How tall is Ashton Kutcher?
His height is approximately 6 feet 2 inches and his weight is around 189 lbs (86 kg). He has amazing brown eyes besides his natural brown hair. His chest measures 43 inches and his waist measures 31 inches. Ashton’s shoes are 11 US.
Who is Ashton Kutcher?
Ashton is an actor, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and producer. He has been immensely successful in all the fields he has tried to invest his fortune in. He is a great social worker who stands firmly against issues like human trafficking.
How much is Ashton Kutcher’s worth?
Kutcher has amassed a sizable fortune throughout the course of his career as an actor, producer, and businessman. His estimated net worth is $214 million. Because of his part in the comedy “Two and a Half Men,” he rose to the position of the highest-paid actor on television.