Bella Poarch is a Filipina-American social media personality, tik-toker, and singer. She holds the record for the most-liked TikTok video, with over 50 million likes. Poarch has over 82 million followers on TikTok, ranking as the 3rd most-followed personality after Charli D’Amelio and Khaby Lame. She holds the record for the most-liked TikTok video, with over 50 million likes. She released her debut single “Build a Bitch” in May 2021. In 2021, Bella also signed a music record deal with Warner Records 2021.
A Quick Sneak Peek into the Life of Bella Poarch
- Birth Name: Isabella Taylor
- Date of Birth: February 9.1997
- Age: 25 years
- Nationality: American
- Parents: Not known
- Siblings: 3
- Occupation: Singer and Tik-toker
- Net Worth: $ 2 million
- Years active: 2020-present
- Height: 5 feet 3 inches
- Weight: 55kgs
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Bella Poarch was born on February 9 1997, as Isabella Taylor, her real name.
- Till the age of 3, she was brought up in a slum by her grandmother before her adoptive parents adopted her.
- Her adoptive father is a white American who had served in the U.S. military, and her adoptive mother is Filipino.
- Bella was raised in Texas from 13 before she joined the Navy. She has three siblings, one younger brother and two elder sisters.
- Bella, in an interview, revealed that she and her younger brother were abused physically and mentally by their adoptive father.
- Bella had unpleasant experiences during her childhood and teenage as her adoptive father abused her.
- Bella served military before she entered the world of entertainment and social media.
- She had wanted to become a singer since she was a child.
- Bella is totally against anti-Asian racism because of the rise in hate crimes toward the Asian-American community.
- Over this issue, Bella said,” I can relate to this situation because I have been treated differently and got randomly attacked and assaulted as an Asian teen after moving to the U.S. from the Philippines.
- The famous YouTube star Bretman Rock is her cousin.
Read also: Kaavia James Union Wade- The Mini Influencer
Family of Bella Porch
She shared a farm with her adoptive parents, brother, two elder (adopted) sisters, and other relatives. Even as a young child of seven years old, she was responsible for many aspects of the farm. She was born to Filipino parents but raised by her adoptive parents.
- Poarch served in the US Navy before. As an aircraft ordnanceman, she joined the Navy in 2017 and served for three years, being stationed in Japan and Hawaii.
- Bella Poarch spoke about her enlistment in the military on the “H3 Podcast.” She revealed, “The only options I knew of were going to college or joining the military. Yes, I did decide to enlist in the Navy. I was first afraid, but I quickly realized that this was the only option. I have to do this because it’s the only way out for me.” She, therefore, enlisted in the U.S. Navy at the age of 17 by signing a waiver, and she informed the interviewers that she fulfilled the terms of her contract for the whole four years.
- Before she left for boot camp, her adoptive father allegedly told her, “Don’t ever come back here; this is not your home.” Once she started working as a service member, everything improved. She claimed to enjoy herself and experience a sense of “freedom” as a result of the experience.
- When asked about her military duty by Vogue India, Poarch replied, “I wanted independence. I desired independence. As strange as it may sound, the Navy let me experience that.” It is challenging to imagine that someone would see their time in the military as providing them with a sense of freedom, but it makes sense given what she has revealed about her childhood.
Bella Poarch as a singer and tik-toker
- Bella Porch created her TikTok account in January 2020. She began p
- osting comedy and videos that attracted a lot of attention and helped her gain a large viewership.
- She started gaining massive popularity by August 2020 by posting lip-sync videos that went viral on the internet.
- One such video was the video that had her lip-syncing to Millie B’s song Soph Aspin Send. This video became extremely popular among fans. And got millions of likes and views within a short period and became one of TikTok’s most liked videos of all time.
- As she became famous and successful from TikTok, she launched her own YouTube channel.
- Poarch signed a record deal with Warner Records in May 2021.
- Poarch also released her debut single “Build a Bitch” on May 14, 2021.
- In August 2021, Poarch released her new song ‘Inferno’ which received more than 70 million views within two months.
Products and endorsements
- Bella Poarch is the brand ambassador of ‘HyperX’ which is a lead gaming gear brand in the United States.
- Bella charges around $ 30000 per sponsored post on social media.
- Bella got a Japanese rising sun flag tattoo with a heart replacing the sun in the centre.
- The Imperial Japanese Army used this rising sun flag before and during World War II. It was often used in areas where the Japanese invaded and occupied — including Korea.
- Many people criticized and slammed Bella for this tattoo of hers.
- However, according to Bella, she did not know about the racist past of her tattoo.
- Bella further came up with an apologizing tweet which read.” “I’m very sorry if my tattoo offends you. I love Korea, please forgive me,”
Read also: Zaire Wade- An emerging basketball star
- Bella Poarch is currently single.
- In July 2021, a TikTok video confirmed her relationship status, i.e. single.
- Bella was rumoured to be dating Kylie Jenner’s ex, rapper Tyga.
- It was even said that there was a sex tape between the two.
While speaking on the H3 podcast Bella Poarch revealed the difficulties she faced during her childhood. She told how her father used to abuse her physically and mentally. She said, “I have PTSD. But I don’t go around and hurt people, and take advantage,”
She further said,” “Before any of this happened to me, I was in a dark place. I would wake up going to war with my depression, PTSD, and anxiety. My two biggest weapons to fight it was singing songs on my ukulele or playing video games.”
Bella owns a beautiful and luxurious apartment in Los Angeles, California, the United States. Bella’s lavish home spreads in 797 square feet and has four bedrooms and a big living area.
Bella Poarch owns a ‘Maserati Ghibli GranLusso’ which is her favorite car, and the cost of the vehicle is around $ 100,000.
It was speculated that Bella went under a lip and nose job to enhance and beautify her looks after joining the social media industry. However, she never confirmed or told me anything about any surgery.
Influences and favorite things
- Bella is a fashion enthusiast and her favorite brands include Champion, Levi’s, Gap, and Louis Vuitton.
- Bella often says that she is her inspiration.
- Her favorite holiday destinations are Paris and New York.
- Her favorite actor is Tom Cruise.
Facts about Bella Poarch
- Bella’s natural hairs are curly.
- Bella’s Instagram bio used to read ‘U.S. Navy Vet proudly’.
- Bella’s real name is Isabell Taylor.
- Bella Poarch says she has multiple tattoos to cover up scars from childhood abuse
- Bella Poarch and Bretman Rock are cousins.
- Bella Poarch’s annual income is over $ 220,000.
Social Media Presence
- Bella is one of the most successful TikTok stars with over 84 million followers.
- Bella has 14.3 million followers on insta.
- She will soon have 1 million followers on Twitter also.
- Bella also has a YouTube channel with 5.88 million subscribers.
The fourth-most followed TikTok user, Bello Poarch, made the TikTok video with the highest number of likes. Her fame, however, extends beyond just that venue as she gradually enters the music industry with two singles thus far.
Bella Poarch- FAQs
Is Bella Poarch in a relationship?
No, she is single currently.
How old is Bella?
Bella is 25 years old.
What is Bella Poarch’s birthday?
Her birthday falls on February 9.
Are Bella Poarch and Bretman related?
Yes, Bella and Bretman are cousins.
Did Bella Poarch move to LA?
Yes, she moved to L.A. in 2018.
Who are Bella’s parents?
Bella was raised by her adoptive parents, whose names are unknown.
How many Tattoos does Bella Poarch have?
She has 16 tattoos.
Who are Bella Poarch’s parents?
Nothing is known about her biological parents. She was born to Filipino parents but raised by her adoptive parents.
When was Bella Poarch born?
She was born on February 9, 1997.
Was Bella Poarch a victim?
In the second music video for “Inferno,” Bella Poarch admits that she was a victim of sexual assault. In “Inferno,” the new song she co-wrote and produced with singer and producer Sub Urban, Filipino American pop diva Bella Poarch discusses her experience as a victim of sexual assault.
What is Bella Poarch’s favorite food?
Fans of Bella Poarch are perplexed by the weird food fetish in the trending TikTok. Bella Poarch, a former TikToker who is now a musician, used the popular “Good Soup” recording to explain that she enjoys drinking pickle juice on TikTok.