Camila Cabello is regarded as a renowned female Hispanic singer. She amasses a Net Worth of $23 million. She is currently dating Austin Kevitch. In July 2019 love sparked between Camila and Shawn Mendes, which became a hot topic. Together they released the song “Senorita”. They broke up in November 2021. She rose to eminence as part of the girl group Fifth Harmony which eventually shined as the chart-topping girl group of all time. However, she vacate the group in 2016.
|Birth name||Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao|
|Nickname||Camz, Mila, Kaki|
|Date of Birth||March 3, 1997|
|Place of Birth||Cojímar, Cuba|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Model, and Actress|
|Currently, Live In||Miami, Florida|
|Debut||TV: The X Factor (2012-2013)|
Film: Taylor Swift: The 1989 World Tour Live (2015)
Web Series: Camila Cabello: Made in Miami (2018)
|Net Worth||$23 million|
|Ethnicity||Hispanic, Cuban, and Mexican Descent|
|School||Miami Palmetto High School|
Camila Cabello Age, and Height
|Height||5 feet 2 inches|
|Weight||123.4 lbs (56 kg)|
|Eye color||dark brown|
|Hair Color||dark brown|
- Talking about Camila Cabello’s height is 5 feet and 2 inches. She is currently 25 years old. She weighs 123.4 lbs (56 kg) and her body frame reveals that she has a pear-shaped body. Discussing her body measurements, it’s 34-25-34. She has always been positive about her body.
- She is a vegan by choice and opts for plant-based good items. Her hair color is dark brown. She also got beautiful dark brown eyes. Her shoe size is 6.5 U.S.
Early life, Education, and Parents
- She was born in Habana del Este of Havana on March 3, 1997. Her birth givers are Alejandro Cabello, her father, and Sinuhe Estrabao her mother. They own a construction company. Camila also has a younger sibling whose name is Sofia.
- Sofia Cabello’s birthplace is Florida. She is a social media influencer and makes Tik-Toks. Sofia is super loved by Camila and she even dedicated her RDMA award which was for best collaboration for “Bad Things” to her.
- At the age of 6, Camila moved house from Mexico to Miami, Florida. She did her intermediate-level studies at Miami Palmetto High School in Florida. She was even granted American citizenship in the year 2008.
- Her family always cheered her up. She dropped out of school while she was in ninth grade as she wanted to devote herself to singing. Despite this, she still secured a High school diploma.
Also, Read: Ezra Miller Net Worth, Wife, Height, Age, Boyfriends, Met Gala
- Camilla is ailing from Obsessive-compulsive disorder and anxiety. She was also alleged of using racial slurs, and abusive language and passing out inappropriate remarks in December 2019 on a post on Tumblr.
- Her social media account was deactivated for the same and hence she issued an apology. She was a hot topic for the media for her relationship with Shawn Mendes.
- Currently, it is rumored that she has been dating “Austin Kevitch”. They have been in the media’s eyes and their PSA pics and videos are occasionally in the limelight.
- In 2021 while she was with Shawn Mendes, pregnancy rumors caught a spark as she posted a picture of her on Instagram with the caption “made the right choice”.
- Camila gave auditions for“ The X Factor” but she was eliminated as the series was not granted rights for the melody. Further, she along with a few other participants was called to build a girl group which was later named “Fifth Harmony “. However, they could win the trophy in the competition.
- They executed their initial E.P. Which was “Better together” whilst the same year they published another E.P., “Juntos”. They also presented hits like “ Worth It”, “Work from home” etc. Camilla staged several tours of the fifth harmony.
- She didn’t tie herself to the band only as in 2016 she released a song, “Bad things” and it was done in collaboration with Machine Gun Kelly. However, she parted ways from the band in 2016 as she craved independence.
- This was not a setback for her. She transitioned her melody to Latin-influenced vocals. In 2018 she aired her first solitary album, “Camillo”. This album was sensational. Its most loved track was “Havana” and it was the top-selling digital single. Moreover, the track was a certified diamond in the U.S. and it made her the first Hispanic female to acquire.
- She released her next studio album in 2019, “Romance”. In the same year Shawn Mendes and her duet “Senorita” was also released.
- She started her singing career in 2012. She captivated hearts with her songs like Havana, Never Be the same, Bad things and the list goes on.
Camila Cabello Songs
Some of her hits are mentioned below:
- Havana (feat. Young Thug)
- Senorita ( feat. Shawn Mendes)
- Bam Bam (feat. Ed Sheeran)
- Don’t go yet
- Never be the same
- KU LO SA
- My oh my (feat. DaBaby)
- South of the border (feat. Cardi B)
Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello
- Rumors sparked that Camila Cabello had been dating a Canadian Singer, Shawn Mendes. The love birds made it official in 2019. Together they worked and published their hit single which was “Senorita”. Their relationship was accompanied by a controversy stating their romantic relationship to be fake and it’s a mere publicity stunt.
- In an interview, she told of how supportive Shawn has been with her major anxiety issues. The duo used to be in the spotlight for their PDA. Moreover, they both declared their split in 2021. They broadcasted it via their Instagram stories.
- Camilla did express the reason for the split stating that it was due to a change in priorities. After their split, both released songs which are seen to be indicating their heartbreaks.
- Shawn published the song “It will be okay” and Camila published “Bam Bam”. Their two years of relationship ceased, but still, the duo identify themselves as friends.
Camila Cabello Dating
- Camilla dated Matthew Hussey we’re dating in early 2018. He was a relationship coach and the couple split after a month of dating.
- Camilla began dating Shawn Mendes in 2019. They were in a happy relationship for 2 years. They released the song “Senorita” together. They parted ways in 2021.
- For now, Camilla has not changed her relationship status but rumors have sparked that she is in romance with “Austin Kevitch”, the pair are often seen hand-gripping and sharing kisses. The duo is yet to confirm the green signal.
Camila Cabello Pregnant
- On 9 June 2018, rumors aired regarding her pregnancy. She posted a picture from her hiking trip with her mother in Los Angeles. Her outfit was a crop top and leggings.
- Another incident that sparked a rumor was in 2021 which was given a boost as she posted a picture with the caption “made the right choice”. However, it was just her weight gain and the rumors proved to be untrue.
Also, Read: Gwen Stefani Age, Net Worth, Kids, Wedding, Husband, Height
Camila Cabello Met Gala
- Camilla Cabello’s met gala appearances are much awaited. In 2022 after she drifted from
Shawn Mendes made her solo appearance. She wore a cut-sleeve white-tailed gown.
- In 2021 the couple attended the met gala together and they were beautifully dressed. Camila wore a purple gown and looked dazzling.
Camila Cabello Net Worth
Camila Cabello Net Worth is $23 million. She is counted in the wealthiest celebrities list. She paid off $3.375 million for an abode in Hollywood Hills. She traded the house for $4.3 million. Her singing career has been a major source of her wealth. She also earns a great deal of money through her concerts.
Camila has an Instagram handle with 66.4 million followers. She is also active on Twitter and has a following of 14.7k. She also has a youtube channel with 16.1 million subscribers.
Also, Read: Kanye West Net Worth, Height, Age, Girlfriend, Mom, Wife, Dad
Camila Cabello never fails to impress with her singing. She holds a lot of awards and indeed she deserves them all. Camilla Cabello is a venerable artist. She is well-known by all ages. In her professional journey, she received 112 honor assignments. She has also been honored with 56 honors. Some of these are BMI Awards, American Music Awards, Billboard Music Awards, and the list continues.
Camila Cabello – FAQ’s
How old is Camila Cabello?
Camila Cabello’s natal day is March 3, 1997. She is currently 25 years old. She is a native of Mexico City. Her zodiac sign is Pisces.
Who is Camila Cabello dating?
She is rumored to be dating Austin Kevich. However, she still has not officially confirmed her relationship with him but the duo has been in the media limelight.
How tall is Camilla Cabello?
Camilla is 5 feet and 2 inches tall. Talking about her height, it is pretty average. Her body frame denotes that she has a pear-shaped figure. She has always been very positive about her body. She frequently shares messages regarding body positivity.
Who is camila cabello?
She is regarded as a renowned female Hispanic singer. She rose to eminence being part of the female group Fifth Harmony. She started her singing career in 2012. She is wealthy with a net worth of $23 million.
Who is Camila Cabello married to?
She is unmarried. Talking about her dating life, Camilla dated Matthew Hussey we’re dating in early 2018. Currently, it is rumored that she has been dating “Austin Kevitch”.