Charli D’amelio is a social media personality from the United States. She is 18 years old and 5 feet 3 inches tall. She has a $20 million Net Worth, Before beginning her social media career in 2019, she competed in dance competitions for more than ten years. She then began posting dance videos on TikTok. she is well-known as an American dancer and social media star, and she has been in competitive dancing for more than 10 years. In 2019, She did her debut voice-over role in the animated movie StarDog and TurboCat.
|Full Name||Charli Grace D’Amelio|
|Date of Birth||May 1, 2004|
|Place of Birth||Norwalk, Connecticut, US|
|Profession||Social Media Star, Dancer|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
|Years active||10 years before starting her social media career in 2019|
Charli D’amelio Age and Height
- Having been born on May 1st, 2004, She is now 18 years old. The Height of Damelio is around 5 feet 3 inches. Because she is a dancer, she is fit and has an attractive physique.
|Height||5 feet 3 inches|
|Weight||119 lbs (54 kg)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Early Life Education and Family (Parents and Siblings)
|Father Name||Marc d’Amelio|
|Mother Name||Heidi d’Amelio|
- Born in Norwalk, Connecticut, Charli D’Amelio is the younger child of Marc and Heidi d’Amelio. Her father was the republican candidate from the Connecticut State Senate during the elections of 2018 while her mother was a photographer and former model.
- She has an older Sister Dixie d’Amelio who is also a TikTok star.
- She started dancing when she was just three and was a trained dancer before becoming a social media star.
- Charli initially started schooling at the King School located in Stamford, Connecticut but later switched to online schooling after she got success on TikTok.
- Charli along with her sister and parents is a part of the United Talent Agency.
Relationship with Lil Huddy
- Charli started Dating Lil Huddy, the Hype House member, in December 2019, however, the couple announced their breakup in April 2020.
- The rumours of them being together broke out again with the release of Lil Huddy’s song ‘America’s Sweetheart’ since the video featured Charli.
Leaving the Hype House
- Charli left as a member of the Hype House with her sister after the group turned more into a business venture.
- In May 2019, Charli D’Amelio started posting lip-syncing videos on the social platform TikTok. Later, she focused on posting her dancing videos on trending songs. In November 2019, Charli joined the Hype House along with her sister Dixie.
- In late 2019, she was signed by OutShine Talent and in early 2020, she signed with United Talent Agency alongside her family.
- In November 2019, Bebe Rexha invited her to perform at the opening of the Jonas Brothers concert. At the same time, she started her YouTube Vlog named after her.
- In February 2020, Charli D’Amelio was featured in an advertisement for Sabra Hummus alongside other stars.
- In March 2020, Charli and Dixie collaborated with UNICEF to work on an anti-bullying campaign.
- She partnered with Proctor and Gamble in the same month for a distance dance campaign led by TikTok. In 2020, she became the most followed TikTok star and the first star to reach 50 million replacing Loren Gray.
- In May 2020, Charli and Dixie announced a deal with Ramble Podcast Network. In June 2020, Charli did a voice role in the animated movie StarDog and TurboCat.
- In August 2020, Charli and her sister also launched a nail polish range named Coastal Craze with Orosa Beauty. She partnered with Morphe Cosmetics to launch her cosmetic line named Morphe 2.
- Charlie and Dixie also designed the fleece shirt for Hollister in September 2020. In 2021, she got the Guinness World Record for having the most followers on TikTok.
- She was featured in the music video of Bebe Rexha titled “Baby, I’m Jealous”. In November 2020, she became the first person to earn a fan following of 100 million.
- In December 2020, she released her first book “Essentially Charli: The Ultimate Guide to Keeping It Real”. She was featured in Lil Huddy’s music video ‘America’s Sweetheart’ in April 2021.
Charli D’amelio Boyfriend
- Charli D’amelio and Chase Hudson, another former member of Hype House, have had on-and-off relationships. Finally, through Instagram, Charli declared her separation from Chase Hudson in 2020.
- Currently, Landon Barker, the son of Travis Barker and Charli, is becoming the newest royal couple among Generation Z.
- They first sparked dating rumours when they were seen exiting Landon’s concert together in June 2022.
Charli D’amelio No Makeup
- She is the queen of the makeup-free look! she frequently uploads her no-makeup Charli D’Amelio Pictures to Instagram. The TikTok star is famous for her unaltered beauty.
- She has no trouble stepping outside the home without her makeup. On her Instagram profile, she frequently posts selfies in which she appears relaxed and at ease with her skin. It displays her pride in her appearance, whether or not she wears makeup.
- Her skin appears perfect even without makeup because she takes fantastic care of it by consistently using moisturizers and SPF creams to keep it nourished and covered from sun damage.
Movies and TV Shows
|2020||StarDog and TurboCat|
|2022||Kid of the Year Television show|
|2021||The D’Amelio Show, Charli Vs. Dixie|
|2020||#KidsTogether: The Nickelodeon Town Hall, Graduate Together: America Honors the High School Class of 2020|
Charli D’amelio Met Gala
- Met Gala is the most influential fashion event of the year, and everyone gets very excited to see what the celebrities will wear.
- This year, social media personalities attended the prestigious event for the first time, including Dixie D’Amelio, But Charlie didn’t participate. Well, it’s all due to her minor age.
- The Met Gala instituted a new age restriction in 2018, which says all attendees be older than 18 years old.
- Since Charli D’Amelio is only 17 years old, she would not have been able to attend the event and was therefore not invited.
Charli D’amelio Death
- Charli became the target of a weird and terrible rumour that claimed she had passed away. That wasn’t the case.
- She had a lot of haters because of her fame and prosperity, and they troll her occasionally. They forced her to erase her social media accounts for a few weeks.
- When she was not on social media, she became the target of strange online rumours when a YouTube channel announced her death.
- On March 12, one user posted two videos claiming that charlie met with the car accident, and the second video was of her funeral.
- Marc D’Amelio, Charli’s father, gave a brief remark in response to the odd rumours. “Charli is alive!
- Charlie also posted a selfie of herself on an Instagram story with the phrase, “I’m alive,” dismissing all the bizarre rumours.
Charli D’amelio Outfits
- She is a rising fashionista! The TikTok celebrity has been establishing herself both online and on red carpets. She likes to keep up with trends and cannot stick to one style.
- In a May 2021 interview, the Internet star said, “It changes all the time, whether it’s a flared leg, a low rise, or a high rise.“Charlie and Dixie created their fashion brand, Social Tourist, to showcase their love of fashion.
- Charli has not only been able to dress stylishly for everyday life, but she has also been able to attend many fashion week shows worldwide.
- The former dancer-turned-celebrity has established herself as a fashion icon thanks to her remarkable climb to stardom.
- She wore a red Dolce & Gabbana gown evoking classic Hollywood glamour as she arrived for the People’s Choice Awards in December 2021. Charli has become more confident in her skin and displays a good sense of fashion.
Charli D’amelio Tattoo
- Charli has Approximately fifteen tiny tattoos on her body, and she has begun to display them. The young celebrity posted a picture of her new foot and chest tattoos to Instagram on July 21, 2022.
- She has the words “live laugh love” on her right foot and the simple “Yolo” on her left. She also showed off a tiny star tattoo on her upper chest. Charli loves having tattoos, which gives her positivity and happiness.
Charli D’amelio and Chase Hudson
- Chase Hudson and Charli were 2 of the 1 creators of TikTok. They met through the TikTok collaborative Hype House, which Lil Huddy co-founded and of which Charli was a part.
- They began to feature in each other’s videos in late 2019, which led to rumours that they were dating. However, the two online stars became Instagram official on Valentine’s Day 2020.
- Sadly, their relationship did not last long. Soon after they officially paired, reports began to spread that Lil Huddy had been messaging several girls and sending them “photos.” According to some reports, he allegedly tried to score with a well-known TikTok creator.
Charli D’amelio Accident
- There were rumours of Charli dying in a car accident, but there was no truth. Due to the extensive social media coverage of TikTok star Charli’s passing, many of her fans thought she was murdered in a car accident.
- The 18-year-old was alive and had never met with a car accident. The fake news was posted on Channel 46, a parody site letting visitors create and share fake news reports on social media.
Charli D’amelio Sister
- Due to their success on TikTok, Charli and Dixie D’Amelio saw spectacular stardom.
- In June 2019, Charli made her first TikTok post. Her dance videos quickly gained popularity. After that, Dixie followed her younger sister. with more than 100 million followers, Charli is the most popular TikTok user. Dixie is currently the sixth most followed user.
- Since then, the sisters have signed endorsement agreements with companies like Hollister and EOS cosmetics, featured in advertisements, released songs, and visited Paris Fashion Week.
Awards and Nominations
|2020||People’s Choice Awards||The Social Star of 2020||Nominated|
|2020||Streamy Awards||Breakout CreatorCreator of the yearSocial Good Campaign||WonNominatedNominated|
|2021||Guinness world Records||Most Followers on TikTok||Won|
|2021||Kids’ Choice Awards||Favorite Female Social Award||Won|
|2021||MTV Movie and TV Awards||Breakthrough Social Star||Nominated|
|2021||MTV Millennial Awards||Global Creator||Nominated|
|2022||Kids’ Choice Awards||Favorite Female Creator||Won|
Charli D’amelio Net Worth
|Net Worth||$20 Million|
- An 18-year-old millionaire Charli D’Amelio Net Worth is $ 20 million. Collaboration and spokesman contracts have helped her in making her money.
- Around October 2020, the D’Amelios moved into their current “Hidden Hills” residence in Los Angeles. The 5,500-square-foot mansion reportedly cost Charli a cool $5.5 million.
- She receives an average of 350,000 views daily from various sources, with 9.53 million subscribers, which provides an estimated $1,800 or more in daily advertising revenue, which equals $650,000 in annual advertising revenue.
Cars Own by Charlie
- Charli acquired her first car after becoming famous, a Tesla Model 3. The Model 3, initially introduced in 2017, is the smallest and least expensive model available in Tesla’s current lineup globally.
- A BMW X3 M in black is another car that Charli is said to have had.
Social Media Handles
Followers, Views & Subscribers
|Instagram Followers||149 million Followers|
|YouTube Subscribers||9.53 million Subscribers|
|Tiktok Followers||149.6 million Followers|
|5.4 million Followers|
|Facebook Followers||2.9 million Followers|
|Views & Subscribers||312,186,482 views|
|2020||Baby, I’m JealousPa’ Ti + Lonely|
- D’Amelio not only choreographed and performed popular dances, including the song “Renegade,” but was also one of the first TikTokers to appear in a Super Bowl commercial.
- She co-founded a clothing line with Hollister and starred in the Hulu documentary “The D’Amelio Show.” She is also very vocal and active in participating in social issues and has made a lot of donations.
Charli Damelio- FAQs
Is charli d’amelio alive?
On February 22, 2021, a video was posted that predicted Charli would pass away on March 12. But the TikTok celebrity was alive and going strong. She even asked her Instagram followers to vote for her in the Favorite Female Social Star category of the 2021 Kids’ Choice Awards by posting a video on her Stories.
Who is charli d’amelio dating?
Landon Barker and Charli D’Amelio are dating. The new pair appears to be strong despite the drama with the ex-boyfriend! Even before attending Nessa Barrett’s 20th birthday celebration in August 2022, Charli shared a TikTok of herself and Landon.
Is charli d’amelio dead?
A popular TikTok user was the target of a weird and terrible rumor that claimed she had passed away. But that’s not the case. On March 12, 2021, the user from an anonymous account who posted the two videos claimed that Charli had died in a car collision and the second video was from her funeral.
why is charli d’amelio famous
She had the first fifty million and one hundred million followers on TikTok.According to Forbes, D’Amelio was the highest-paid female TikTok star in 2019 and the highest-paid individual on the app in 2022. People often say that she is the most famous person on TikTok.
How old is charli damelio?
The 18-year-old American dancer and Instagram sensation May 1, 2004, saw the arrival of Charli Grace D’Amelio.
Where does Charli Damelio live?
The most popular TikTok star house may be more spectacular than her fan base. The celebrity recently relocated to her Hollywood Hills home, just two minutes from her parents. She moved from the house she grew up in Norwalk, Connecticut, to a vast estate in Los Angeles’s affluent Hollywood Hills.
How tall is charli damelio?
Her thin build gives her a model-like image in all her social media pictures. Her height is 5 feet 3 inches. She always maintains her physique because she is a dancer.
Who is charli damelio ?
She dances professionally and is a viral sensation on the internet. She performed in dance competitions for almost ten years before her 2019 debut on social media, where she began consistently posting content on the video-sharing app TikTok.
Who is charli damelio boyfriend?
The son of Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker, Landon Barker, 18, is a musician that D’Amelio is presently seeing. The couple started dating in June 2022, and People claims their relationship is still in its “early stages.”