Janney Marín Rivera also known as Chiquis Rivera is the eldest daughter of Mexican singer Jenni Rivera. The 38-year-old well-known singer has a Net Worth of $11 million. After her mother’s early death in 2012, Rivera began her singing career with the release of her first song in 2014, ‘ Paloma Blanca ’, a homage to her mother. The 5 feet 5 inch Rivera also appeared in family TV reality shows and released her first bio called “ remission, ” which reveals the story of her simulated relationship with her mother.
|Full Name||Janney Marín Rivera|
|Nick Name||Chiquis Rivera|
|Date of Birth||June 26, 1985|
|Place of Birth||Long Beach, California, United States|
|Profession||Singer, actress, television personality, author, entrepreneur|
|Husband||Lorenzo E. Méndez Ronquillo (m. 2019)|
|Parents||josé trinidad marín and Jenni Rivera|
|Net worth||$11 million|
Chiquis Rivera Age and Height
|Height||165cm (5ft 5In)|
|Weight||56 kg (123pounds)|
|Shoe size||8 US|
- Janney Marín Rivera was born on 26th June 1985 in Long Beach, California, United States. Currently, she is 38 years old.
- She is 165 cm (5 feet 5 inches) tall and weighs 56 kg (123 pounds).
- As a Singer, Actress, Television personality, Author, and Entrepreneur, She maintains her body weight and diet with maximum care. She was able to lose the extra weight by learning to eat balanced, nutritious meals and by leading a more active lifestyle.
- Chiquis has Blonde hair and Green eyes which makes her more alluring around others.
- On June 26, 1985, Janney Marin was born in Los Angeles, California, in the United States. She is of Caucasian descent.
- Jenni Rivera, a Mexican star was her mother, and she perished in a plane crash in Mexico in December 2012. José Trinidad Marín is the name of her father. Her stepfather, Jose, did not treat her properly when she was a child. In addition, he harassed her sexually.
- She has two younger Sisters Jenicka Lopez, and Jacqie Campos, as well as two younger Brothers Johnny Lopez, and Michael Marin.
Also, Read: Ryan Reynolds Net Worth, Height, Age, Daughter, Kids, Family
- Chiquis began her career at the age of just 29. She appeared in several reality TV programs including Love Jenni, The Riveras, and Jenni Rivera Presents Chiquis & Raq-C.
- In 2015, she also published a memoir titled “Forgiveness”. Chiquis has a sizable fan base and is well-regarded as a result of all this effort.
- The “Banda” musical genre is played by Janney Marín Rivera. It is a type of conventional Mexican music. It is well-liked in several regions of the United States and Mexico and was eagerly awaited.
- Chiquis was able to release well-received music as a result of her established roots in the music industry. She released the song “Paloma Blanca,” which she wrote, in 2014, and her debut studio album, “Ahora,” in 2016. It was written in English and Spanish with her. The album debuted at the top of the charts.
- In 2018 and 2020, she also released “Entre Botellas” and “Playlist.” Entre Botellas’ album was much anticipated.
Chiquis Rivera Parents, and Personal Life
- The 5 feet 5-inch tall actress was raised in California where she was born. She is the daughter of Jose Trinidad Marin and Jenni Rivera. Of her other siblings, Jaqie, Michael, Jenicka Rivera, and Johnny, she is the youngest.
- Janney Marín Rivera, a Presbyterian, regularly attends church. Lupillo Rivera is linked to Chiquis because he is her uncle. He received a Grammy for his album, “Tu Esclavo y Amo.”
- Her father mistreated her for a long time, but thankfully he was prosecuted and found guilty. Chiquis admits she does not despise her father despite being mistreated by him.
- “Forgiveness” Chiquis’ memoir, is about her relationship with her mother. Young adults have always been inspired and motivated by Chiquis. She also spreads messages of body positivity.
- In 2019 then 38-year-old Chiquis Rivera’s Husband of Lorenzo Mendez. Though, in 2020, Chiquis announced her divorce through a social media post.
- She started the divorce was done on a mutual agreement. It was revealed the two did not get along well and there were a lot of arguments, which led to the breaking of their marriage just a year after.
Chiquis Rivera Dad
- Chiquis Rivera had a difficult upbringing because her father sexually assaulted her.
- The “La Malquerida” singer recalls that moment in a recent interview, and it was difficult for her to discuss the subject that had her in tears.
- She stated on the episode “El Minuto Que Cambió Mi Vida” that she first remembered what had happened when she was 8 years old.
- An investigation revealed that he had also victimized her younger sister Jacqie Marin.
- José Trinidad Marin was wanted for 9 years after the molestation complaint was filed in 1997. He was finally caught in April 2006 and found guilty of rape and sexual assault.
- José Trinidad Marin was found guilty on all nine counts in May 2007 and given a sentence of more than 80 years in jail without the possibility of parole.
Chiquis Rivera 2021 and 2022
- In 2021 Chiquis was one of the judges for the Tengo Talento Mucho Talento show in the Estrella TV competition searching for the best Latino talent in the United States.
- In 2021, She was Nominated for Regional Mexican Artist and Female Youth Artist of the Year.
- In 2021-2022, She Hosted a Show called Lo Mejor de Ti con Chiquis for the NBC Universo lifestyle show, Chqiuis leads physical and emotional makeovers for a group of nominated guests.
- In 2022 Chiquis claimed in her Autobiography Unbreakable that Lorenzo was a drug addict with aggression issues.
- She was also nominated for Social Artist of the Year and female artist of the year in 2022.
Also, Read: Chris Brown Net Worth, Age, Height, Wife, Girlfriend, Parents
Chiquis Rivera Boyfriend
- Emilio Sánchez, a celebrity photographer, and Chiquis Rivera are dating. They were observed hanging out together while in the company of others, which sparked the rumors.
- They haven’t yet formalized their relationship, though. Since March 2021, there have been reports regarding renowned photographers Emilio Sánchez and Chiquis Rivera.
- Chiquis and Emilio are demonstrating to the world that they are more than just friends through their words and deeds, and go on trips together.
- Even at least one member of Chiquis’ family has given Emilio their blessing.
Chiquis Rivera Husband/Spouse
- Chiquis Rivera and Lorenzo Mendez have gone through numerous steps to ensure their relationship is successful throughout the years.
- The 2 singers started dating in the year 2014 and were married in the year 2019. However, their relationship was plagued by numerous breaks and reconciliations through the years.
- After a series of comments about the assumption of infidelity and addiction issues Today, Chiquis Rivera announced the final separation of her relationship with her partner Lorenzo Mendez, leaving the divorce in the midst of imminent.
- On the 17th of September, Chiquis Rivera announced that the divorce was a mutual consent after attempting numerous times to get her marriage to work before deciding to divorce.
Chiquis Rivera Wedding
- The couple was officially married on the 29th of June. They got married in Pasadena, California.
- They celebrated their last day as fiancees by having an intimate bachelor and bachelorette celebration in May.
- The couple, in August, spoke about their wedding day and their plans to have an infant.
- The couple continued to enjoy an amazing time together throughout the year as they traveled and shared moments of their wedding with their supporters. On November 1, she shared the “official wedding video” on YouTube.
- On the 16th of September, Rivera confirmed they were separated after one year.
Awards & Achievements
- Chiquis has won a few honors as a result of her superior work ethic and stellar reputation. She has won Female Artist of the Year and Female Artist of the Year at the Nuestro Awards for Regional Mexican twice, as well as the Premios Radio Awards for Female Artist of the Year.
- As a result of her excellent work ethic and exceptional reputation, Chiquis has received some awards. She has twice been named Female Artist of the Year at the Nuestro Awards for Regional Mexican, as well as Female Artist of the Year at the Premios De La Radio Awards.
- Chiquis won a Latin Grammy for her album Playlist in 2020. For her album Playlist, Chiquis received a Latin Grammy in 2020.
Chiquis Rivera Net Worth
- The American singer Chiquis Rivera Net Worth is estimated at $11 million. The four albums Rivera has released—Abeja Reina, Playlist, Entre Botellas, and Ahor, as well as her appearances in 16 TV shows and short films including I Love Jenni, The Riveras, and Chiquis & Raq, have contributed significantly to her fortune.
- She nearly made $4 million when she sold her mother’s house in 2016.
- Over 218 million people have viewed Rivera’s videos on YouTube, earning him roughly $650,000.
- She decided to purchase a new mansion, but this time in Northdrige, which is north of the city. It is a neighborhood in the famous San Fernando Valley, home to California State University.
- The house deviates from the architectural aesthetic of the neighborhoods where the Riveras are accustomed to residing, where residents add their Latin touches to Spanish-style homes.
- Initially, Chiquis resided in the mansion Jenni had purchased in the same city. Then, she sold it and moved into a home that she had previously purchased in Sylmar. This time, Chiquis purchased a much more somber mansion with a white color scheme and a minimalist design.
- Chiquis spent $ 3.3 million for the home, which is about the same amount Jenni Rivera paid for her mansion $ 3.5 million.
|Car Collection||Price (USD)|
|Mercedes G63 AMG||$130,900|
|Toyota Corolla Altis||$20,000|
- Chiquis enjoys driving her collection of flashy vehicles, which includes a BMW, a Mercedes 4X4, a Corolla, and a Cadillac.
- Chiquis Rivera is getting a lot of reaches all over the world through social media. She now has almost 5.7 million fans on Instagram.
- Her Twitter has an audience of 633k followers and 9.15 lakh Youtube followers. The reason for this huge following is her outstanding ability for singing.
Also, Read: Kylie Jenner Age, Height, Pregnant, Son, Met Gala,No Makeup
Janney Marin Rivera also called Chiquis Rivera is an American performer and TV personality. She is the oldest daughter of the singer Jenni Rivera. She started her career as a singer in 2014 when she released her debut single “Paloma Blanca“. In Premios Juventud, she made her first appearance on television across the world by performing “Esa No Soy Yo“. She made her TV debut on her reality show Jenni Rivera Presents Chiquis & Raq-C.
Chiquis Rivera – FAQ’S
How old is Chiquis Rivera?
Janney Marin Rivera better known as Chiquis Rivera is an American singer, and television personality, She was born on June 26, 1985. in Los Angeles, California, in the United States. As of now, she is 38 years old.
Who is Chiquis Rivera dating?
Celebrity photographers Emilio Sánchez and Chiquis Rivera have been the subject of rumors since March 2021. He is a Photographer for famous people. Although they haven’t formally established their relationship, they have been seen spending time together.
How tall is Chiquis Rivera?
Janney Marín Rivera also known as Chiquis Rivera is a singer, television personality, actress, author, and entrepreneur. She is the eldest daughter of Mexican singer Jenni Rivera. She is 165 cm (5 feet 5 inches) tall.
Where does Chiquis Rivera live?
Chiquis Rivera has spent her time in her stunning California property, which is furnished in the singer’s distinctive style and taste. She chose to buy another mansion, but this time in Northdrige, a town to the north of the city. It is a locality in the renowned San Fernando Valley, the campus of California State University.
Who is Chiquis Rivera?
Chiquis Rivera, whose real name is Janney Marín Rivera, was born in the United States on June 26, 1985. She is Jenni Rivera’s eldest child and a singer. She started singing in early 2014, paying homage to her mother with the release of her first track, “Paloma Blanca.”
What is Chiquis Rivera’s net worth?
American musician Chiquis Rivera, who has a net worth of $11 million, also appears on television. Chiquis was born in Los Angeles, California, in June 1985 to singer Jenni Rivera. In 2016, she nearly received $4 million from the sale of her mother’s home.