Christina Anstead is a TV personality and real estate, investor. She was the host of the HGTV show Flip or Flop. Her net worth is $ 25 million. She hosted the show along with her former husband, Tarek El Moussa. The tall lady of 5 feet 9 inches is 39 years old. Christina, besides being the wife of a real estate giant, has a keen interest in the same domain. She has recently made a collab with Spectra furniture to launch her own customized collection.
|Real Name||Christina Meursinge Hall|
|Birth Name||Christina El Moussa|
|Date of Birth||July 9, 1983|
|Place of Birth||Anaheim, CA|
|Profession||Real Estate Broker, TV Personality, Real estate entrepreneur, Interior designer, Investor|
|Ex-Spouses||Tarek El Moussa (m. 2009; div. 2018) & Ant Anstead (m. 2018; div. 2021)|
|Net Worth||$25 Million USD|
|Parents||Christina Meursinge Hall|
|Education||San Diego State University|
|Children||Brayden El Moussa, Hudson London Anstead, Taylor El Moussa|
|Hometown||Anaheim, California, United States|
|Episodes||Flip or Flop|
Christina Anstead Age and Height
Height of She is 5 feet 9 inches, and she weighs 55 kg. She has a slim body with measurements of 34-24-34. Her hair and eyes are brown.
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Body Measurements||34-24-34 inches|
- On July 9, 1983, She was born in Anaheim, California. She has a younger sister named Carly Haack, who is ten years younger than her.
- She did her schooling in southern California.
- After college began working in the real estate industry, where she met her future husband (now ex-husband) and business partner, Tarek El Moussa.
Career and Profession
Real Estate Career
- Christina ran the real-estate agency Tarek and Christina: The El Moussa Group when she was married to Tarek El Moussa in Orange County, California.
- The agency sold real estate in the Southern California area. Their real estate business suffered during the October 2008 stock market crash.
- The El Moussa Group was dissolved in 2018 when the couple got divorced.
- Christina debuted on television in April 2013 with Flip or Flop.
- Christina said, “Each episode of Flip or Flop shows things that can go wrong, and do go wrong.”
- In June 2018, Christina featured in her show Christina on the Coast in the spin-off of her performance.
- Season one of the show was launched in 2019 and season 2 in 2021.
- In 2017, Christina presented at the Daytime Emmys.
Family and divorce
Marriage to Tarek El Moussa
- Christina married Tarek in the year 2009.
- The couple has a daughter Taylor born in 2010, and a son Brayden, born in 2015.
- The couple separated in May 2016 after an incident at their Southern California home.
- Christina and Tarek filed for divorce in 2017.
- Christina and Tarek’s divorce got finalized in 2018.
- It was rumoured that Christina and Tarek were back together again, but this was not valid.
Marriage to Ant Anstead
- Christina started dating TV presenter Ant Anstead in November 2017.
- On December 22, 2018, she got married to Ant in Newport Beach, California.
- The couple has a son named Hudson London Anstead, born on September 6, 2019.
- Cristina filed for divorce from Ant Anstead in November 2018.
- The divorce was finalized in June 2021.
- Flip or Flop
- Brother vs. Brother
- Flip or Flop Follow-Up
- Buddy vs. Duff
- Christina on the Coast
- Christina: Stronger by Design
Christina Anstead’s engagement with Joshua Hall
- It was announced by People’s magazine in July 2021 that Christina is dating realtor Joshua Hall.
- Christina and Joshua’s hall got engaged in September 2021.
Social Media Presence
- Christina is quite active on social media platforms. She has 1.7 million Instagram followers.
- She has a huge fan following on her social media profiles. She is very active and keeps on giving a daily glimpse of her life to her fans.
|Platforms||Followers (As of 2022)|
Movie and Series
- Christina had announced the arrival with her own show, Christina, in the Country after the end of Flip or Flop. Observing her fan base, the show producer decided on another show Christina on the Coast, as a treat to her fans.
Facts about Christina Anstead
- She has launched a book named The Wellness Remodel with certified nutritionist Cara Clark.
- Christina is a fitness freak, which is why she always manages to stay so slim and healthy.
- Christina even created a luxury vinyl flooring line, The Christina Collection, in 2021.
- Christina Anstead’s favourite destination is Italy.
- Christina’s famous brand is Lspace.
- She likes to carry clothes and accessories from Space.
- Christina has a vast collection of bracelets, and she loves styling them with different outfits.
- She got her first tattoo of two Roman numerals on her wrist. Christina took to her social media handle to share the news. Over the years, she has shown her passion for getting body art through various arts. She got a new tattoo on the back of her neck featuring a quote from a Maya Angelou poem.
- On her arm, she has inked the birthdates of her children. On May 17, Christina Anstead posted another picture of her recent tattoo of her husband, Joshua Hall, on her wrist, along with a symbol of infinity.
Christina Anstead Net Worth
Christina earned partially $ 10,000 per episode of the early seasons of Flip or Flop. The money summed up to $ 130,000 for the two seasons. From season 3, her pay was raised to $ 40,000 per episode, thus around $ 600,000 every season. In 2019, when she started hosting her own show on HGTV, she earned $ 50,000 per episode. Christina Anstead net worth of $ 25 million.
|Net Worth||Between $25 Million|
|Monthly Income:||$175,000 +|
Christina Anstead No Makeup
- Christina Anstead’s no makeup selfie on Instagram did not stir the audience at first. When she and her husband announced their split, comments started pouring in on the selfie. Her fans were mesmerized by the way she looked in her no-makeup selfie.
Family and Divorce
- Christina was married to the real estate agency owner and the co-host of the Flip or Flop show Tarek El Moussa. Their marriage lasted for 9 years. The couple had two kids: a son and a daughter. They are co-parenting their kids.
- After the divorce, she moved on and married Ant Anstead. Unfortunately, the marriage lasted for less than two years. This time the divorce happened due to irreconcilable differences. At the time of the divorce, she was pregnant with his child.
- The duo also decided to co-parent. In September 2021, she announced the official engagement with her boyfriend, Joshua Hall.
Christina Anstead is a TV personality and real estate, investor. She became a household name after the HGTV show with her former husband. Anstead is the mother of 3. The tall lady has been involved in 3 different marriages. She is now a popular TV host with a net worth of $ 25 million.
Christina Anstead- FAQs
How old is Christina Anstead?
She is 39 years old. She was born on July 9, 1983. She had her education in California and pursued her graduation from San Diego State University.
Is Christina Anstead still married?
She has been married to Joshua Hall since 2017. Her first marriage with the real estate owner Tarek El Moussa lasted for nine years. She married Ant Anstead for the second time but for a short span. The couple split bitterly over irreconcilable differences.
How much is Christina Anstead worth?
She has a net worth of $ 25 million. She earned around $ 10,000 per episode of the early seasons of Flip or Flop. Her fees increased to $ 30,000 for the next 3 seasons. On her own, she earned $ 50,000 per episode.
Why did Ant Anstead and Christina split?
The sources confirmed that these two people were not at all compatible as they were from different backgrounds. Ant first felt splitting would be better. Christina and Anstead had a son together, but their intense differences did not allow the marriage to work.
Where does Christina Anstead live now?
She now lives in The Strands, Headlands. It is a 24*7 guarded community with 45 custom-built homes. The multi-dollar residents are located in posh Diana Point. The hillside villa features some trendy architecture with top-notch appliances.
How tall is Christina Anstead?
The height of Christina Anstead is a bit higher than the standard woman. She stands at 5 feet 9 inches. She has brown eyes and hair.
How much does Christina Anstead weigh?
Christina weighs around 60 kg. She has perfect body measurements of 34-24-34.
Who is Christina Anstead dating?
Despite all her failed marriages, Christina has found a new love in Joshua Hall. In September 2021, she announced her journey of love with her present boyfriend. Her fans welcomed the news and were a bit captivated!
What autoimmune disease does Christina Anstead have?
When a person asked her about the disease, she replied that she has PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) and Hashimoto’s thyroid disease. Christina, in an interview, once admitted that she became a little skin-conscious person after she developed eczema on her legs.
Who is Christina Anstead?
Christina is a household name when someone thinks of investing in real estate. She even hosted a series of shows on HGTV related to real estate. In 2019, after the success of the Flip or Flop, she came up with her own show Christina in the Country.
Where can I buy Christina Anstead furniture?
She is teaming up with Spectra Home Furniture to launch her own exclusive collections in the field of furniture and interior decorations. Her main motto behind the venture is to make a living the lifestyle easy.