American actress Christina Ricci is well recognized for her work in movies including The Addams Family, Sleepy Hollow, and Monster. She is 43 years old having a Net Worth of $ 27 million. She made her acting debut as a young girl in the 1990 film “Mermaids,” and later appeared as a teen in movies including “The Addams Family,” “Casper,” and “Now and Then.” She’s well-known for taking on roles that are both wild and controversial. She debuted as the lead character in the Showtime series “Yellowjackets” in November 2021. Her work earned her a nomination for a Primetime Emmy.
|Date of Birth||February 12, 1980|
|Birth Place||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|Profession||Spokesperson, Voice Actor, Film Actor|
|Siblings||Dante Ricci, Pia Ricci, Rafael Ricci|
|Children||Freddie Heerdegen, Cleopatra Ricci Hampton|
|Net Worth||$ 27 million|
Christina Ricci Age, and Height
|Height||5 feet 1 Inch|
|Weight||110 lbs (50 kg)|
- Sarah Ricci, a model and real estate agent, and Ralph Ricci, a man with a diversified career, welcomed Christina Ricci into the world on February 12, 1980, in Santa Monica, California. She is currently 43 years old.
- She is a stunning woman who stands 5 feet 1 inch tall and weighs about 110 lbs (50 kg). Her model-like figure is around 35-23-34 inches. With hazel eyes and chocolate brown hair, she has a lovely appearance.
Also, Read: Travis Scott Net Worth, Age, Height, Wife, Girlfriend, Apology
Early Life, Education, and Parents
- She was the youngest child of Sarah and Ralph Ricci and was born in a suburb of Santa Monica, California.
- Early in the 1960s, Sarah, her mother, worked as an agency model. Later, she changed her job to open a real estate business. On the other hand, her father had a different line of work and alternated between becoming a gym instructor, attorney, drug counselor, and primal scream therapist.
- After leading a peaceful life in California, Ricci and her family relocated to Montclair, New Jersey. Ricci attended Edgemont Elementary School, Glenfield Middle School, Montclair High School, and Morristown Beard School after they relocated.
- She eventually had the opportunity to participate in a Professional Children’s school in New York City after briefly attending each school for academic study.Cleopatra Ricci Hampton
- After her parent’s divorce and her frequently rocky connection with her father, Christina Ricci and her three siblings experienced significant setbacks in life. These personal problems greatly affected her life and significantly impacted her youth.
Personal Life and Legacy
- Her relationship with actor Adam Goldberg began in 2003, and even though it lasted until 2007, they ultimately broke up. The actor Chris Evans, who plays Captain America, became her boyfriend, but the relationship didn’t last long.
- She began dating her co-star on All’s Faire in Love, Owen Benjamin, in 2008, and they got engaged in March 2009. However, the marriage was broken up in June 2009.
- While working in Pan Am, Christina Ricci met James Heerdegen. They dated for a long period before being engaged in February 2013. On October 26, 2013, the couple exchanged wedding vows.
- They welcomed a son into the world in August 2014. On July 2, 2020, Ricci filed for divorce from Heerdegan.
- After that, She began dating hairstylist Mark Hampton, whom she later married in 2021. The couple had a daughter as their 1 st child in December 2021.
- Ricci made her Broadway debut in the 2009 production of Time Stands Still, playing the role of Mandy. She gained recognition for her versatility in the role.
- She has provided voice work for many movies. In one of her famous movies, she provided the voice of Vexy for the animated film The Smurfs 2 in 2013.
- Only three months after welcoming her first child into the world, she picked up acting again in 2014. She portrayed a ruthless teacher who killed her parents in the film “Lizzie Borden Took an Ax.”
- In the 2015 follow-up to the first Lizzie Borden movie, Lizzie Borden Chronicles, Ricci portrayed the female lead.
- She portrayed Zelda Fitzgerald in the historical drama TV series Z: The Beginning of Everything in 2017, in which she also played the lead part. In 2020, she played Rebecca Salcau in the Canadian-American-Indian biopic film Percy. The year 2021 saw her portray Gwyn de Vere in The Matrix Resurrections.
Christina Ricci Husband
- Ricci and “dolly grip” James Heerdegen, started dating in 2012 while working on the series Pan Am. On October 26, 2013, the couple got married in Manhattan. August 2014 brought this couple their first child, a son.
- She filed for divorce on July 2, 2020, almost seven years after marriage. Ricci claimed in her divorce papers that Heerdegen had abused her physically and emotionally and that many of these acts had happened in front of their kid.
- The Los Angeles Police Department received a call on June 25, 2020, and responded to the scene. Although he was not detained but was given a temporary restraining order against him. All communication between the couple was outlawed under the decree. Ricci has sole custody of Their son with only visiting privileges for Heerdegen.
- After her tragic experience with her first marriage, she moved on, and in August 2021, she declared that she was expecting her second child with her boyfriend, hairstylist Mark Hampton.
- On October 9, 2 months later, Ricci made her engagement to Hampton public. In December 2021, she gave birth to a daughter, Ricci, and Mark’s first child.
Also, Read: Scarlett Johansson Net Worth, Age, Height, Husband, Daughter
Christina Ricci Pregnant
- In October 2021, 2 months after the Matrix Resurrections actress announced that she and her partner Hampton were expecting a child, they married.
- In December 2021, Ricci, now 43, gave birth to a child named Cleopatra. She also has an 8-year-old son with her ex-husband James Heerdegen.
- Christina gripes about her husband, Mark, claiming he altered their daughter’s name without her consent.
Christina Ricci Kids
- After her kid was born, she shared a sweet Instagram photo with an adorable caption, “Congratulations on your birth, Cleopatra Ricci Hampton. “She also has the most amazing dad on this earth.”
- Hampton left a heart-emoji comment on her page and added the following to his own: “After such a dramatic morning, we’re all relaxing, and @riccigrams and baby Cleo are doing amazing. Congratulations on your birth, Cleopatra Ricci Hampton.
Christina Ricci Addams Family Wednesday
- Christina Ricci, 43, who previously portrayed the main character when she was ten years old in 1991‘s “The Addams Family,” made her acting come full circle by joining the Wednesday cast.
- She returned to the Addams Family universe to play Marylin Thornhill, the house mother of Wednesday’s dorm at Nevermore, more than 30 years after she first adopted Wednesday’s gothic appearance.
- When questioned about handing the keys to Ortega, Ricci told Daily Times “she was happy to watch the young actress take on the legendary character.”
- The latest Addams Family series from the streaming platform, Wednesday, has surpassed 400 million viewing hours weekly, making it one of Netflix’s all-time most-watched episodes. The series received a second season renewal not long after its record-breaking release in November 2022.
Christina Ricci Movies and TV Shows
- The most popular and well-liked performer in television and cinema, Christina Recca, is the leading woman in Hollywood. She is a starlet of the 1990s and well-known for her intelligent and outspoken attitude.
Her most recent and noteworthy projects in the Hollywood industry include-
|Tim Burton’s Wednesday (Netflix Series)||2022|
|Z: The Beginning of Everything (series)||2017|
|Mothers and Daughter (series)||2016|
|The Lizzie Borden Chronicles (series)||2015|
|Lizzie Borden Took an Ax (movie)||2014|
|Around The Block (movie||2013|
|The Good Wife (an episode)||2012|
|Pan Am (series)||2011-2012|
Christina Ricci Net Worth
|2023||$ 27 million|
|2022||$ 22 million|
|2021||$ 19 million|
- Christina Ricci Net Worth is around (approx) $ 27 million. Her roles in movies and TV shows have contributed significantly to her income.
- While she may not be as in demand as in the 1990s, she still manages to make millions of dollars from her acting career; according to The Richest, in 2005, she put her Hollywood Hills home for rent at the starting rate of $8K per month, despite the property’s estimated $1.5 million value.
- She loves to showcase expensive and precious attire or accessories. One of her most unique assets is a bracelet that cost over $ 80 million.
- She is still active in Hollywood, so her earnings will increase (and probably her jewelry collection too). She loves to wear expensive pieces of jewelry.
- Ricci also finds time for several magazine appearances and picture shoots, plus she reportedly endorses Dior (and attends fashion shows). She is a model and walked on a ramp for many renowned sponsors.
- Christina paid $1.505 million for a residence in the Los Feliz district of Los Angeles in 2005. She listed it for $1.65 million in 2014. In November 2014, she ultimately agreed to pay $1.4 million for the house.
- She purchased a 2-unit townhouse in Brooklyn, New York, for $2 million in April 2015. She was no longer living there since both units were available for rent in 2019. Christina put the house up for sale in September 2022 for $2.4 million.
- Christina is a highly well-known performer with a sizable fan base. She is active on social media, engaging with her fans and followers through live video chat, reacting to them, and sharing fresh images and videos of her family’s vacations or special occasions.
Also, Read: Amber Heard Net Worth (2023), Age, Height, Daughter, Parents
American actress Christina Ricci, pronounced “REE-chee,” is a famous international Hollywood star who is well known for portraying eccentric characters with a dark edge; she typically works in independent movies, but she has also appeared in several major motion pictures as an actor.
Christina Ricci – FAQ’s
How old is Christina Ricci?
Ricci’s birthdate is February 12th, 1980. She was born in Santa Monica to Sarah Ricci, a model and real estate agent, and Ralph Ricci, a man with many interests and occupations. Currently, she is 43 years old.
How tall is Christina Ricci?
Gorgeous and petite, she measures 5 feet and 1 inch tall and weighs around 110 lbs (50 kg). Her modelesque measurements are roughly 35- 23-34 inches. She has beautiful hazel eyes and chocolate brown hair.
How old was Christina Ricci in sleepy hollow?
In the movie Sleepy Hollow, Christina Ricci, who played the “Katrina Van Tassel” role, was 18 years old—in 1999, more than 23 years passed. Now She is 43 years old and has appeared in 65 films; 41 have been released since Sleepy Hollow.
Who is Christina Ricci?
Actress Christina Ricci is from the United States. She is recognized for portraying outlandish characters with a sinister edge and typically works in independent movies but has also acted in many big-budget films. She has been nominated for two Emmys in the primetime category and a Golden Globe.