American reality star Danny Koker is married to Korie Fera-Koker, who is a very astute businesswoman, Approximately $13 million is his net worth. His house is situated in Las Vegas, Nevada. and was constructed in 2001. Danny is a renowned musician, producer, and celebrity mechanic. He rose to fame due to the Counting Cars television series. Las Vegas-based car restoration expert Danny is best known for the show Counting Cars. He founded the band Count’s 77 and the members include Tommy Paris and John Zito. He is passionate about motorcycles and cars and owns a number of them.
|Birth Name||Daniel Nicholas Koker II|
|Date of Birth||January 5, 1964|
|Place of Birth||Cleveland, Ohio|
|Profession||Actor, Mechanic, Entrepreneur|
|Net Worth||$13 million|
|Education||High school education at Valley High School|
|Known for||Counting Cars (2012), Counting Cars: After Hours (2013) and Saturday Fright at the Movies (1990)|
Danny Koker Age, Height and Weight
He was born on January 5, 1964, making him 59 years old as of 2023. he is a tall man. He is 6 feet 2 inches, 189 cm, and 1.89 meters.
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Weight||180 lbs (82 kg)|
Early Life, Education, and Family (Parents and Siblings)
|Father Name||Danny Koker Sr|
|Mother Name||Mary Koker|
|Education||High school education at Valley High School.|
- He was born on 5 January 1964 in Cleveland, Ohio.
- His father, Daniel Koker Sr. was an official at Ford Motor Company while not much is known about his mother Mary Koker.
- Danny also has a sister named Kim Koker.
- His father gifted him a cruiser when he was just 8.
Also, Read: Layna Boo Wiki, Age, Life Style, Net Worth, Videos
- Danny dated Korie Fera for about 10 years.
- He is married to Korie Koker since 2015 and is going strong to date.
- However, the couple does not have children till now.
- Danny self-taught himself how to restore care initially as a hobby, but later he realized that he could turn his hobby into a source of living.
- In 1990, Danny’s family bought a TV channel named Channel 33 on which he appeared as the host of the series ‘Saturday Fright at the Movies’. At the same time, he took his hobby more seriously and worked hard on it.
- He then owned the restoration and customization shop named Count’s Kustoms in Las Vegas. After some time, he started working on the customization demands of the customers and this brought a big boom to his business.
- He became more popular after he appeared on the show Pawn Stars as a car expert. Soon, History TV came up with the series Counting Cars in 2012 in which Danny pictured the customization of cars and soon he became a household name and the show was a massive hit.
- His popularity reached heights with the show and he earned millions from sales, advertisements, merchandise, and promotions. The show is currently running 8 seasons which made it the longest-running show in the history of the channel.
- He also owns a restaurant called Count’s Vamp’d Rock Bar & Grill and a tattoo show named Count’s Tattoo Company.
Additionally, he also has an aversion for music since his father was also a musician and composer and formed the bands like Foggy River Boys.
- He also played the piano for Johnny Cash and Pat Bonne and also toured with The Rex Humbard Family Singers which was a band of his uncle.
- He has also sung with The Koker Family Singers at a young age.
Danny koker kids and Son
- Danny and his wife, Korie Koker, have been married for over 15 years and have no children.
- They have started several businesses together. And they have made it clear that they don’t intend to have kids in the future. They are happy having each other as partners.
Danny Koker Wedding
- After several years of dating, Danny and Korie Fera exchanged vows in a private ceremony in 2015.
- They have been married for almost seven years and have been together for over 17 years. They had a small, intimate wedding that marked the beginning of a blissful life.
- The adorable couple, also business partners, honoured their spouses with a thoughtful gift in observance of their 7th wedding anniversary. Together, they have crafted a beautiful life for themselves.
Also, Read: Jaycee Dugard Net Worth, Daughters, Movie, Book, Documentary
Danny Koker House
- His house is at 89117 Shadowleaf Court in Las Vegas, Nevada, which is well-known for its excess and extravagant way of living.
- In addition to a sizable garage packed with automobiles and motorcycles, Koker’s home has a backyard sanctuary with a pool, spa, and fire pit.
- The house was constructed in 2001. It contains a pool, four bedrooms, and five bathrooms. The construction of this 6,000-square-foot space cost $1.2 million. The unique feature of the house is embellished with fascinating and distinctive artefacts from around the world.
- Even though Koker’s home is primarily designed in a traditional style with leather furniture and wood panelling, one room is radically different. He refers to this space as his “man cave” and claims it is his favourite spot in the house.
- In addition to surrounding himself with high-end automobiles, Koker satisfies his rockstar aspiration by creating authentic music.
- He owns a rock bar and restaurant called “count’s vamp’d,” where his band, “Count’s 77,” regularly performs renditions of songs by bands like Black Sabbath and the Doors. The intelligent individual has come up with a brilliant notion for fusing his passion with his business.
Danny Koker Wife
- Korie Koker is the wife of the Counting Cars actor. She was born in Nevada on August 8, 1965, and is now 58. Korie’s family moved to Chicago, where she spent most of her youth and went to school.
- It provided her with the starting point she required to pursue a fruitful career in television, where she also experimented with cinematography and production coordination.
- After dating for a while, Danny wed Korie in an intimate ceremony. The couple has no children. they have launched several businesses together. Both are equal partners in the pub and grill called Count’s Vamp’d.
Danny Koker and Military Service
- Although Daniel has never served in the military, his father was a Green Beret with the tenth Special Forces Group of the United States Armed Forces. He also played hockey while in the military.
- In Tolz, Germany, Nicholas, his father, was a 10th special forces group member.
Danny Koker’s Net Worth
- American vehicle restorer and reality television personality Danny Koker Net Worth is $13 million. He is often known as “The Count” and owns Count’s Kustoms, a car shop specializing in customization and adornment.
- Koker runs various other businesses in Las Vegas in addition to Count’s Kustoms. This contains Count’s Tattoo Company, and Count’s Vamp’d Rock Bar and Grill. Count’s 77 is a rock group that Danny created while living in Las Vegas.
- He is renowned for having a sizable collection of 70 motorcycles and more than 50 cars.
Some of Daniel’s Collection of Cars Includes:
|Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham||A 1965|
|Buick Riviera||A 1973|
|Volkswagen Karmann Ghia||A 1962|
|Chevrolet Monte Carlo||A 1972|
|Chevrolet Camaro Z28||A 1979|
He is an active user of social media. He owns both personal accounts and public pages. These include:
|FaceBook.com||Danny “Count” Koker|
Also, Read: Maurizio Gucci Girlfriend,Net Worth, Daughters, Death Scene, Funeral
Danny is the proprietor and mastermind behind every project at Count’s Kustoms. A native of Cleveland and Detroit with Ford in the family tree, he learned to fix cars independently. Over his 20 years in the company, Danny has amassed an impressive collection of cars and motorcycles. Danny is so devoted to his hobby of finding, purchasing, and reselling classic American muscle cars and motorcycles that he will go to any lengths to acquire the vehicle of his dreams.
Danny Koker- FAQ’s
Are Danny Koker and Rick Harrison still friends?
Paws star lead Rick and Danny Koker are friends. Rick calls him to give his views on vintage cars and bikes whenever they show up in his shop.
How old is Danny Koker?
He was born on January 5, 1964, making him 59 years old as of 2023. The famous personality was born in Cleveland, Ohio, and spent some of his early years in Detroit, Michigan.
How much is Danny Koker worth?
By 2023, Danny Koker’s net worth will be $13 million. While Counting Cars, his 2012 show, contributed most of Koker’s net worth, he also has other sources of income.
Why does Danny the count koker wear a headband?
To cover the thinning of hair, the headband is used by Danny. Some say he has tattoos on his head, so he tries to cover up with his headband. But that is untrue, as Koker conceals his thinning hairline with the headband.
How tall is Danny koker?
Danny is a tall and handsome guy. His height measures 189 cm, 6 feet and 2 inches, and 1.89 meters.
How did Danny Koker die?
Danny is currently 59 years old and still going strong. The speculations that Danny Koker had passed away had taken up by 2008. Because of his noticeable absence, many of his admirers feared the worst. But he immediately dispelled those suspicions by showing to the public that he was, in fact, still alive.
How many cars does Danny Koker own?
Danny Koker owned around 58 cars and 78 motorcycles. One of Koker’s most significant possessions and the collection’s crown gem is a “1932 Ford Roadster” (per The Globe and Mail)
Who is Danny Koker?
Media personality, musician, and business tycoon Danny Koker hails from the United States. His Counting Cars show on the History channel features old cars and motorcycles that he has customized. Its production takes place in Danny’s Count’s Kustoms shop in Las Vegas.
How old is Danny Koker from Count’s customs?
Daniel Nicholas Koker II is Danny Koker’s real name. He is 59 years old and was born in Cleveland on January 5th, 1964.
How many times has Danny Koker been married?
He has been married only once to his longtime girlfriend. After several years of dating, Danny and Korie Fera exchanged vows in a private ceremony in 2015. They have been married for almost 7 years and have been together for over 17 years.
Where is Danny Koker from?
Cleveland, Ohio, USA, is the place of Danny Koker’s birth. He is a self-taught mechanic from a family of Ford Motor Company workers.