American dancer and model Elliana Walmsley is better known as the participant of Dance Moms and Dancing with the stars. She was featured as Claire in the web series Chicken Girls which was released in 2020 and is continued till date. She is currently a part of the Adrenaline Crew.
Elliana Walmsley’s Overview
- Birth Name: Elliana Kathryn Walmsley
- Age: 14
- Birth Date: June 23, 2007
- Birth Place: Boulder, Colorado, US
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Dancer and Model
- Net Worth: $400 Million
- Father: Kevin Walmsley
- Mother: Yolanda Walmsley
- Siblings: Jakeob and Luke Walmsley
- Spouse: NA
- Children: NA
- Height: 4 ft 10 in
- Weight: 45 kg
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Early Life, Education and Family (Parents and Siblings)
- Born in Boulder, Colorado, Elliana Walmsley is the youngest child of Yolanda and Kevin Walmsley.
- Jakeob and Luke are her elder brothers.
- Elliana started dancing at the age of 18 months only.
- She studied at Master Ballet Academy in Arizona and Michelle Latimer Dance Academy in Colorado.
- She later enrolled at EDGE Performing Arts Center and The Millennium Dance Complex in Los Angeles.
- In 2015, she took part in KAR Dance Competition in Las Vegas and was titled “Miss Petite Dance America”.
Sexual Assault by her brother
- In a YouTube video, Elliana Walmsley confirmed that her brother Luke Walmsley assaulted her when she was just five. Though she did not open up about what exactly happened.
- She made the revelation when her brother after her brother posted a video blaming her and their mother, however, she defended her mother and disclosed what happened with her.
- Elliana’s career started with the sixth season of US reality show titled ‘Dance Moms’ where she participated with her mother as a part of ALDC mini team.
- After the disbandment of the team, she joined team elite in 2017 and started as a permanent member of the season 7 cast. She again returned for some episodes in the season 8 of the show.
- In 2017, she was a part of the national tour with castmate Maesi Caes to give solo performances and also take dance masterclasses.
- In July 2017, she competed at annual dance competition ‘The Dance Awards and finished in top ten in Mini Female Best Dancer Category.
- By the end of 2017, she got the lead role of Grace in musical Dance Divas Nutcracker.
- In July 2018, Walmsley won the title of Mini Female Best Dancer at The Dance Awards representing the Michelle Latimer Dance Academy.
- In June 2020, she again competed in the same show but in the junior category and finished in top 15.
- In 2018, Elliana participated in the show Dancing with the Stars: Juniors as a professional.
- In 2019, she got the lead role of Clara in the Radio City Christmas Spectacular show.
|2016-2017, 2019||Dance Moms|
|2018||Dancing with the Stars|
|2018||Dancing with the Stars: Juniors|
|2018||To the Pointe with Kristyn Burtt|
|2017||TinaQ’s Celebrity Interviews|
|2020||CollabBASH: The First and Largest Online Creator Event|
|2020||Chicken Girls: The Docuseries|
Awards and Nominations
|The Dance Awards (2018)||Female Best Dancer (Mini)||Won|
|CelebMix Awards (2018)||Best Dancer||Nominated|
|CelebMix Awards (2019||Best Dancer||Nominated|
The dancer and model has an estimated net worth of about $400 Thousand in 2022.
Elliana Walmsley is an active user of social media. Her social handles are:
Elliana Walmsley- FAQs
Who is Elliana Walmsley?
She is an American dancer and model, she participated in the show Dance Moms alongside her mother.
Does Elliana go to school?
She went to Michelle Latimer Dance Academy, Master Ballet Academy, Millennium Dance Complex and EDGE Performing Arts Center.
How much money does Elliana make?
She has an annual income of approximately $60,000.
What happened to Elliana?
She was sexually assaulted by her own brother at the age of five.