British-American actress Emily Blunt is well known for her ground-breaking performances. Her Net Worth is $87 million. Currently, she is 40 years old. She used to stammer as a child but finally got over it. She landed the role of Juliet in a 2002 stage production of the renowned Shakespearean tragedy “Romeo and Juliet” at the age of 19. She had always been interested in acting. Her first film role was in the drama “The Royal Family,” adapted for the London stage, playing the lead opposite the renowned English actress Dame Judi Dench.
|Full Name||Emily Olivia Leah Blunt|
|Nick Name||Emily Blunt|
|profession||Actor, Screenwriter, Film Actor, Stage Actor|
|Birth date||February 23, 1983|
|Father||Oliver Simon Peter Blunt|
|Children||Hazel Krasinski, Violet Krasinski|
|Birth Place||England, London|
Emily Blunt Height, and Age
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Weight||114 lbs (52 kgs)|
- Emily Blunt has a great physical appearance. She is 171 cm tall, making her the ideal choice for acting and modeling jobs. She is only 114 lbs (52 kgs) in weight. She works hard to keep her in perfect shape and size by combining cardio, sculpting exercises, and resistance training.
- She is 40 years old, yet she doesn’t appear that old. She gives her skin a lot of attention. She puts a lot of effort into staying young and active. There have been many rumors that Emily had plastic surgery to look more youthful, but none are genuine.
Early Life, Education, and Family
- Oliver Simon Peter Blunt, a lawyer, and Joanna Blunt, a teacher, and former actress, welcomed Emily Olivia Leah Blunt into the world on February 23, 1983, in Wandsworth, London. A younger brother named Sebastian, a younger sister named Susannah, and an older sister named Felicity constitute Emily’s family.
- From the age of eight, Emily had a stammering problem that persisted for the following seven years. A teacher at her former school recommended she pursue a career in acting to conquer her stammer problem.
- After starting her studies at Ibstock Place School in Roehampton, Emily transferred to the residential high school Hurtwood House in Dorking, Surrey. She excelled at singing, playing the cello, and sports and completed a 2-year performing arts program.
- Actor and agent Kenneth Mcreddie noticed her at the August 2000 “Edinburgh Festival,” when she had the chance to demonstrate her acting skills. As a result of his assistance, Emily was able to gain notoriety in London’s “West End” theater scene and on BBC.
Also, Read: Tony Bennett Net Worth, Age, Wife, Spouse, Height, Children
Personal Life & Legacy
- From 2005 to 2008, Emily Blunt dated Canadian singer Michael Buble.
- She began dating John Krasinski, an American actor, back in 2008. They tied the knot in Como, Italy, on July 10th, 2010. They have 2 little girls: Hazel (born in 2014) and Violet (born in 2016).
- She was granted citizenship in the United States in 2015. She holds dual citizenship in the United States and the United Kingdom for both tax and national loyalty purposes.
- “The Devil Wears Prada,” a box office success starring Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway, was Blunt’s significant breakout performance in 2006. The movie made approx $326,551,094 and was a tremendous hit.
- The horror film “A Quiet Place” featured Blunt and her Husband John Krasinski, in 2018. Her husband directed the film, which was first screened at the “South by Southwest Film Festival”; it was well-received.
- She won accolades for portraying Mary Poppins in the musical fantasy “Mary Poppins Returns,” which was the follow-up to the 1964 film “Mary Poppins” and was based on the same-named book by P.L. Travels.
- Emily was chosen to co-star with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson in the 2019 action film “Jungle Cruise.” She was selected to play significant roles in many films. A Quiet Place 2 and “Not Fade Away” both premiered this year.
- Blunt started appearing in her husband’s web sitcom, “Some Good News,” in 2020. The show began to stream via YouTube while the COVID-19 epidemic was happening. She played the same character in the scary prequel to “A Quiet Place.” Alongside Jamie Dornan, she also appeared in the Irish romance drama “Wild Mountain Thyme.” in the same year.
Emily Blunt Husband
- Emily Blunt and John Krasinski are Hollywood’s most celebrated on-screen and off-screen couple. After their initial encounter at a Los Angeles restaurant, the two celebrities have been together for over ten years.
- The 2 were married in a small ceremony on July 10, 2010, at George Clooney’s Lake Como, Italy residence. Blunt complemented her Marchesa custom gown with a Neil Lane 3-carat round diamond and platinum ring.
- Actor and director Krasinski hails from the United States. He became famous for his role as Jim Halpert on The Office, a popular NBC comedy. He also worked as a producer and occasional director for the show’s nine seasons.
- On February 16, 2014, Krasinski posted a social media announcement about the birth of their 1st child, Hazel Grace. They announced the birth of their second daughter, Violet, on Twitter in June 2016.
Emily Blunt kids
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt are blessed with two daughters. Hazel was born in 2014, and Violet, her younger sister, was born in 2016.
- The Hollywood power couple keeps their daughters Hazel, 8, and Violet, 6, out of the public eye and is highly private about their relationship. Blunt told The Sunday Times in 2021 that she and Krasinski wanted to maintain their girls’ “obliviousness” to their parents’ stardom for as long as possible.
- The” Office alum” actor endured many changes as a father, and he acknowledged to “PEOPLE” that he briefly went through an “existential crisis” following the birth of his first child.
- The couple has demanding schedules due to their children and acting careers, yet they still make time for one another. Although they are both “extremely essential and present” in their daughters’ lives, Krasinski stated a few months after Violet was born that “at the end of the day, it’s crucial to retain your relationship.”
Emily Blunt and John Krasinski
- From having 2 kids to co-starring in the movie “A Quiet Place,” John Krasinski and Emily Blunt have a happy marriage which can inspire many. On December 21, 2022, The “Office” actor opened up about his marriage to Blunt in an interview with “Parade.”
- “Without her,” he acknowledges, “I wouldn’t be anywhere in my life.” As a dad, she constantly pushes me to improve in all I do, especially in my profession. I anticipate tomorrow because I know it will be better than today.
- After years of marriage, Blunt revealed her spouse’s significant influence on her. According to her interview with “InStyle,” her life has completely altered after she met John. She claimed, “When I sense his encouragement, I feel like I can do anything.” Someone is always there to cheer you on (or boo you when you’re down) no matter what’s going on in your life.
- The couple has consistently helped one other in their careers throughout their relationship. The “Something Borrowed” actor declared to “Vanity Fair” in January 2018 that Blunt is his favorite performer.
Emily Blunt Wedding
- Emily Blunt’s wedding took place among close friends and relatives on July 10, 2010, in a private ceremony conducted at the lavish Villa D’Este in Como, Italy, which has a view of Lake Como. Blunt’s “The Devil Wears Prada” co-star Anne Hathaway was also present at the wedding.
- Krasinski wore a black tuxedo, and Blunt wore a custom Marchesa cream chiffon sweetheart gown.
- When the pair met in 2008 through a mutual friend, they immediately hit off and started seeing each other. After a year of dating, Krasinski got down on one knee in their hometown and proposed with a three-carat antique-cut diamond ring and a vow of eternal love. At the 2009 Emmys, he told “Access Hollywood,” “It was extremely casual.” We both cried, and everyone else around us also started crying.”
- The couple shares 2 daughters, Hazel and Violet.
Emily Blunt Met Gala
- The floral Met Gala dress Emily Blunt wore was made with 510,000 sequins and 1,344 gold crystals.
- The 40-year-old actress looked stunning in a golden Michael Kors Collection gown with floral accents. She matched her glamorous outfit with a Stephen Jones headpiece.
- Five hundred ten thousand sequins and 1,344 gold crystals were used in the ensemble, finishing with gleaming, specially designed Sam Edelman footwear. She completed her captivating look with a gentle makeup application from Charlotte Tilbury.
- Blunt wanted her formal look to be “fun and iconic,” her stylist Jessica Paster exclusively reveals to “PEOPLE.” The actress has been working on this piece of art for months. The actress undoubtedly appeared in a way that had never been seen on her before to put on a fashion exhibition.
Also, Read: Paul Bettany Net Worth, Height, Age, Wife, Kids, Family, Son
Emily Blunt Movies and TV Shows
The chosen recent best work of “The Devil Wears Prada” and “A Quiet Place Part II” actresses are :
|Mary Poppins Returns||2018|
|A Quiet Place /A Quiet Place Part II||2018/2020|
|The Girl on the Train||2016|
|The Huntsman: Winter’s War||2016|
|Wild Mountain Thyme||2020|
Awards & Achievements
- Cinema and Television Awards by the British Academy and the Golden Globes both considered Blunt in a Supporting Role for Best Actress due to her incredible performance in “The Devil Wears Prada.”
- Blunt presented at the 79th Oscars.
- 2009‘s “BAFTA Britannia Award” for “British Artist of the Year” went to Emily Blunt.
- She won the Critics’ Choice Movie Award for “Best Actress in an Action Movie” for her work in the 2015 film “Edge of Tomorrow.”
- For her role as Natasha in the television drama “Gideon’s Daughter,” Emily Blunt earned the most deserving female supporting actor or actress in a television series, miniseries, or television film: the Golden Globe 2007.
Emily Blunt Net Worth
- Emily Blunt Net Worth is $87 million as of 2023. According to several reports, her annual salary is $2 million as of 2023. Her acting career, promotions, and brand partnerships are her primary income sources.
- In 2011, Emily Blunt secured a contract with Yves Saint Laurent for the Opium fragrance campaign.
|Car||Price (USD) (approx)|
|Alfa Romeo Stelvio||$74,550|
Emily Blunt Estates
- Kendall Jenner purchased the Hollywood Hills house owned by Krasinski and Blunt in July 2016 for $6.5 million. They bought a six-bedroom pre-war townhouse in Brooklyn for $6 million. This Brooklyn home owned by John and Emily was sold in 2018 for $6.5 million.
- They spent $11 million on an entire floor in a Brooklyn condominium building in 2019.
- They purchased a stunning 5-acre property in Ojai, California, south of Santa Barbara, for $2.15 million in June 2012. They put this house up for sale in November 2015 for $4.25 million, but it appears that the market was down because, in January 2017, they settled for $2.4 million.
- British actress Emily Blunt has worked in the entertainment business since the early 2000s. She has publicly discussed the drawbacks of social media and her choice to forgo having any personal accounts, but she does have a verified Instagram account for the movie she co-wrote, directed, and starred in, “A Quiet Place.” You may find the account at @aquietplacemovie.
- With over (approx) 11 million followers on her official Instagram account (@emilybluntofficial), Blunt periodically posts pictures from her personal life and movie marketing content. She doesn’t have a Facebook page or a Twitter account.
|Emily Blunt Official|
Also, Read: Lady Gaga Net Worth, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Outfits, Husband
Blunt is renowned for her ability to create complicated and powerful characters on television and for her range as an actress. In addition to acting, Blunt is active in many humanitarian causes and has backed groups, including the Malala Fund and the American Institute for Stuttering.
Emily Blunt – FAQ’s
Who is Emily Blunt married to?
Blunt’s relationship with John Krasinski, an American actor, started in November 2008. A year and a half after becoming engaged in August 2009, they tied the knot on July 10, 2010, in Como, Italy.
How old is Emily Blunt?
She’s forty, but she doesn’t look like it. She is cautious with her skincare routine. She makes a serious effort to look and feel young and vibrant. The rumors about Emily getting plastic surgery to make herself look younger are all false.
How tall is Emily’s Blunt?
Physically, Emily Blunt is stunning. She is 5 feet 8 inches tall, making her a perfect candidate for modeling and acting roles. She weighs only 114 lbs (52 kgs). She uses a combination of aerobic, sculpting exercises, and resistance training to stay in peak physical condition.
How did Emily Blunt and John Krasinski meet?
In, John Krasinski and Emily Blunt had dinner in Los Angeles. Krasinski claims that Blunt was first introduced to him while having dinner with a mutual acquaintance. According to Krasinski, he was immediately taken to Blunt’s brilliance and sense of humor, and the 2 clicked right away.
Who is Emily blunt?
Emily Blunt, also known as Emily Olivia Leah Blunt, is a British film and television actress. In addition to being nominated for three British Academy Film Awards, she has won many honors, such as the Golden Globe and the SAG for Most Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture. In 2020, Forbes ranked her among the highest-paid actresses in the world.