Emma Watson is a British actress, model, and activist with an estimated Net Worth of $113 million. According to her birthdate, She is currently 32 years old. She gained early notoriety for playing Hermione Granger in the eight well-liked fantasy movies based on J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter books. She has been included among the highest-paid actresses in the world by Forbes and Vanity Fair, and in 2015, Time magazine included her among the top 100 most influential persons in the world.
|Full Name||Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson|
|Date Of Birth||April 15, 1990|
|Profession||YouTuber, Child actor, Voice actor, Activist, Film actor, Fashion Model, Stage actor|
|Net Worth||Approximately $ 103 Million|
|Siblings||Alex Watson, Lucy Watson, Nina Watson, Toby Watson|
|Birth Place||France (Paris)|
|Graduation||Worcester College, Oxford|
|Current Residence||London, United Kingdom|
Emma Watson Age and Height
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Weight||53 kg or 116 lbs.|
|Hair Color||light brown|
- Watson’s parents, English natives Chris Watson and Jacqueline Watson, are both attorneys in the French capital of Paris, where she was born on April 15, 1990. She is currently 32 years and weighs around 116 lbs (53kg).
- She is diligent and intelligent and also has stunning beauty. She is above average in Height at 5 feet 5 inches. Her distinctive personality is complemented by her light brown hair and brown eyes.
Emma Watson Parents, and Early Life
- In Paris, France, attorneys Jacqueline Luesby and Chris Watson welcomed their daughter, Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson. She lived in the city until she was 5 years old, but after her parent’s divorce, she moved to Oxfordshire with her mother and younger brother.
- She attended Stagecoach Theatre Arts’ coaching classes while she was a student at Oxford’s Dragon School to pursue her childhood dream of being an actress.
- By the time she was 10 years old, she had already been in several stage productions and plays. She decided to go to the audition for Hermione Granger, Harry Potter’s best friend, at the insistence of her school professors.
- She impressed J.K. Rowling so much during the audition that she was offered the part. Eight times during the audition process. she outperformed all her seniors to land the part.
Also, Read: Jennifer Connelly Age, Net Worth, Young, Husband, Height, Kids
Emma Watson Education
- She completed Dragon School in 2003, and because of her busy filming schedule, she studied for the GCSEs for more than five hours a day.
- She passed her GCSE exams the following year with 2 A’s and 8 A*.
Personal Life & Legacy
- She applied to Columbia and Brown after taking a year out after high school (a “gap year“). Unlike many of her peers, she decided to keep her personal affairs secret and is rumored to still be close with her Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint co-stars from the “Harry Potter” films.
- She is a budding fashion designer who developed a line of apparel for underprivileged kids with support from UNICEF.
- From 2004 to 2009, she enjoyed continued success with the Harry Potter films in the 4th, 5th, and 6th installments, viz., ‘Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire,’ ‘Tolkien’s “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix” and “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.”
- The final installment of the Harry Potter series was split into 2 parts; ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1’ and ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- Part 2’, both of which were filmed between 2009 and 2011.
- In June 2020, Watson became the youngest member of the Kering board of directors. Kering owns several well-known fashion labels, including Gucci and Yves Saint Laurent.
- Watson reunited with several Harry Potter movie cast mates in 2022 for the HBO Max special Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return to Hogwarts.
Emma Watson Boyfriend
- Emma Watson and Brandon Green, the son of fashion mogul Sir Philip Green, were seen strolling hand in hand around Venice, Italy. The images support the claims that Watson and Brandon are dating.
- Sir Philip Green’s son, Brandon Green, is well-known for making astronomical sums of money from fast fashion through his Arcadia Group business.
- Although Watson has previously stated that she relies on her friends to match her up on dates, her friends were reportedly “surprised” to learn that she was seeing Brandon.
- They were first seen together in a photo taken last September as they exited a helicopter in London’s Battersea neighborhood.
Emma Watson Husband
- When thinking of famous people who want to keep their romantic relationships under wraps, Emma Watson immediately comes to mind.
- The veteran actress, who has never married but has had romantic connections with several actors, athletes, musicians, and business people over the years, feels that her fame has hampered her love life.
Emma Watson Married
- Watson is not married to anyone right now. However, she has been romantically involved with many celebrities.
- Recently, Emma Watson ended rumors that she and her former boyfriend, Leo Robinson, were engaged with a single tweet. She tweeted in 2021 that she would alert the media if she is seriously involved or getting married to anyone.
Emma Watson Movies
- Emma Watson, an activist, and actress from England made her cinematic debut in the blockbuster Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone in 2001.
Here Is a List of the Top Films-
|Howard as Belle (archive footage)||2018|
|Little Women as Margaret ‘Meg’ March||2019|
|(K)nox: The Rob Knox Story as Self||2020|
|An Audience with Adele as Self||2021|
|Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return to Hogwarts||2022|
Emma Watson Harry Potter
- She was cast as Hermione Granger, one of the leads in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, 20 years ago in August 2020. She debuted in the film series Harry Potter. She had only performed in school plays before Harry Potter.
- Emma became a household celebrity after starring in all 8 Harry Potter films released over a decade.
- The Harry Potter series is responsible for most of her financial worth.
- Her filmography includes the eight Harry Potter films, one of the highest-grossing series of all time.
- She got many awards and accolades for this series.
Emma Watson and Tom Felton
- In 2003-2004, there were rumors that Harry Porter’s co-stars Tom Felton and Emma were romantically involved. In 2019, they fueled dating rumors once more.
- When she was twelve, she had a crush on Draco Malfoy’s co-star Tom Felton.
- The prologue to Felton’s memoir states that Emma’s connection with him is “one of the purest loves I can think of,” even though she is dating Brandon Green, the son of former Topshop owner Philip Green.
Emma Watson Dating
- She has never been a big fan of people focusing on her romantic life. Except for the rare occasion when she feels the need to address rumors directly, she prefers to keep much of her private life secret.
- A tech CEO, an Oxford University student, and other actors have all been associated with Watson over the years.
- Even though their relationship is platonic, she even dealt with dating rumors regarding her Harry Potter co-star Tom Felton.
- After being spotted holding hands in Venice, Italy, the Harry Potter actress and Brandon Green recently fueled relationship speculations.
Also, Read: Jennifer Aniston Net Worth, Age, Height, Husband, Kids, Parents
Emma Watson Brother
- Emma, a British actress who played Hermione Granger, has a brother named Alexander Chris Watson. He is also an actor, just like his sister. He shared the screen with his sister in a Burberry Fashion advertising picture session and played a role in a Pixie Lott pop music video from 2010.
- In Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Alexander plays a Hufflepuff student.
- She is well-known for playing the fussy Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter movie series. She has appeared in each of the 8 parts, some of which have been called “the highest-grossing movies ever.” She has received praise for her outstanding on-screen presence, frank speech delivery, and connection to her series character.
- She has received numerous awards from the “Harry Potter” franchise alone, and her current movie earnings total $10 million.
Awards & Achievements
- She was honored as “Best Performance in a Feature Film – Leading Young Actress” for her work in “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” and was given the Young Artist Award in 2002.
- For her role in “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix,” she was awarded the “Best Female Performance” trophy at the 2007 ITV National Film Awards.
- She earned an estimated $19 million in 2009, making her “Hollywood’s highest-paid female celebrity” in February 2010.
- In 2011, she took home 3 Teen Choice Awards for her work in “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1,” including “Choice Movie: Actress Sci-Fi/Fantasy,” “Choice Movie: Liplock,” and “Choice Summer Movie: Female.”
- For her work in “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows—Part 2,” she was awarded the “San Diego Film Critics Society Award” for “Best Ensemble Performance” and “Best Supporting Actress” in 2011.
Emma Watson Net Worth
|2023||Approximate $113 Million|
- Emma Watson Net Worth is $113 million in 2023. her yearly earnings from brand ops are estimated to be between $5 million and $10 million By Celebrity Net Worth.
- Over the years, Emma has worked as a model for companies, including Burberry (where she reportedly earned six figures for a 2009 ad campaign) and Lancôme (where she earned millions in 2011).
- Records indicate that she purchased a historic residence on Canonbury Place. Reportedly, the house is valued at $3.3 million. The building is situated on 2271.19 square feet of land.
- Emma frequently appears on the red carpet in eco-friendly outfits. These clothing are far more expensive than conventional ones because they require environmentally friendly production methods and sustainable fabrics. Even on the red carpet, the actress chooses eco-friendly labels and is meticulous about the jewelry she wears.
- Watson is a strong supporter of environmental conservation. As a result, she can be seen driving her Toyota Prius Gen 3 model throughout town. A 1.8-liter gas engine with the Atkinson cycle powers the 2009 Toyota Prius. It is coupled with an internal 1.3 kWh battery and an electric motor.
- Her automobile collection is awe-inspiring. Numerous luxury cars, hybrid models, and a few high-performance automobiles exist in her garage-
|silver Toyota Prius||$30,000|
|Cadillac Escalade ESV||$80,000|
|Rolls Royce Ghost||$300,000|
|Mercedes-Benz E-Class Cabriolet||N/a|
|Audi S3 Sportsback||N/A|
The actor and social media user she have reportedly stepped back from her career. She has gone inactive on Instagram, where she previously posted regularly. After more than 20 years in the business, the celebrity is now 32 years old and retiring from acting.
Also, Read: Steve Martin Net Worth, Age, Height, Wife, Daughter, Kids
Emma Watson gained fame due to the Harry Potter movie series. The chubby, know-it-all sidekick “Hermione Granger“; little did she know that her life would change irrevocably after the series. Aside from acting, she has also dabbled in modeling and started to raise awareness of several humanitarian concerns.
Emma Watson – FAQ’S
How old is Emma Watson?
Emma Watson, whose full name is Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson, was born in Paris and is currently 32 years old. She is a British actress and activist who portrayed the youthful witch Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter films.
Who is Emma Watson dating?
A new man in Emma Watson’s life makes her feel magical.
Following reports of a romance between the Harry Potter actress and Brandon Green, the two were spotted holding hands in Venice, Italy.
How tall is Emma Watson?
She has a quiet personality and a stunning figure, which makes her look gorgeous during red-carpet events. She is 165 cm tall (5 feet 5 inches), making her extremely attractive.
How old was Emma Watson in the first harry potter?
Growing up in the spotlight, according to Harry Porter’s (Hermione Granger) actress Emma Watson, who was only 10 when the first Harry Potter movie debuted, was difficult.
Who is Emma Watson?
She was one of the rare actresses who lived a balanced, everyday life despite being one of the most well-known and highest-paid stars of the “Harry Potter” film series. She became famous from a young age for portraying Hermione Granger in all eight adaptations of the “Harry Potter” book series.
What is Emma Watson doing now?
In 2019, Watson was chosen to serve on a G7 advisory panel on women’s rights, where she advises leaders on foreign policy. She has modeled for Lancôme and Burberry advertisements, among others.
Where is Emma Watson from?
She is an actress, model, and activist from the United Kingdom. Watson was born to British parents on April 15, 1990, in Paris, France. She relocated to Oxfordshire, England, at the age of five.
How much is Emma Watson worth?
She has an estimated $113 million net worth. She is a British actress, model, and activist, starring as Hermione Granger in the 8 Harry Potter films; she shot to prominence at a young age thanks to the success of the films’ adaptations of J.K. Rowling’s fantasy novels.
Where did Emma Watson go to college?
She started attending Providence, Rhode Island’s Brown University in 2009 and spent a year enrolled at Oxford University, studying when not on set. She graduated from Brown University in 2014 with a BA in English literature.