Jennifer Garner‘s full name is Jennifer Anne Garner, a model and actress from the United States. Garner is 50 years old, and her net worth is $ 111 million. She’s been in the entertainment business since 1995.. she made her film debut in the television adaptation of Danielle Steel’s romance novel Zoya. She had a supporting role in the war drama Pearl Harbor and a lead role in the teen drama Time of Your Life (2001).
|Full Name||Jennifer Anne Garner|
|Net Worth||$ 111 million|
|Date of Birth||17 April 1972|
|Birth Place||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|College/University||Denison University, Ohio|
Jennifer Garner Age and Height
|Height||5 Feet 8 Inches|
|Weight||127 lbs (58 kg)|
- Garner was born on April 17, 1972; she is fifty. She is an American national with a Christian faith.
- She is approximately 5 feet 8 inches tall And weighs about 127 lbs (58 kg). She has long, trendy blonde/light brown hair and lovely, mesmerizing, blazing blue eyes.
Early Life, Education, and Family
- April 17, 1972, saw the birth of Jennifer Garner in Houston, Texas, to Patricia Ann Garner, a housewife and former English teacher, and William John Garner, a chemical engineer by trade. She is the second eldest of three sisters. She moved with her family to Charleston, West Virginia at age three.
- Garner attended Charleston’s George Washington High School, South Carolina, where she engaged in cheerleading and musical theatre. In 1990, she graduated from high school and enrolled at Denison University in Granville, Ohio.
- She studied theatre there and graduated in 1994 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts. From the earliest years of her life, she was more interested in acting and extracurricular activities than academics.
- Garner’s parents split when she was nine, and she has spoken openly about her close relationship with her mother, who died in 2016. From 2005 to 2018, Garner married actor and filmmaker Ben Affleck, with whom she has three children.
Personal Life & Legacy
- Jennifer Garner has been in multiple romantic relationships. She has been linked to stars Michael Vartan and Scott Foley and her marriage to Ben Affleck.
- She is actively associated with various humanitarian organizations and is known for her philanthropic endeavours. Garner has acted as an ambassador for Save the Children, a non-profit organization, and a trustee of the organization’s federation.
- She is also well known for her involvement with the Epilepsy Foundation, whose mission is to increase awareness of epilepsy. Her participation in the organization originates from her experience with an epileptic family member.
- Garner was honoured with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2014 for her services to the entertainment business. She has also received multiple honours for her charity endeavours, including the HOLA! USA Mother of the Year Award
- Jennifer Garner began her acting career with minor roles in Law & Order and Spin City. Her portrayal of CIA agent Sydney Bristow in the popular television series “Alias,” which aired from 2001 to 2006, brought her acclaim. Garner was awarded a Golden Globe for her performance in the play.
- She has also acted in a variety of critically acclaimed films, such as “Daredevil,” “13 Going on 30,” “Juno,” “Dallas Buyers Club,” and “Love, Simon.” She’s been nominated for multiple honours, including four Emmys and a Screen Actors Guild Award.
- Throughout the 2010s, Garner continued to improve her acting skills and appear intermittently in prominent parts. She was honoured as a “star” on the Walk of Fame in Hollywood. in August 2018. It was revealed in 2019 that she would star in the Netflix comedy Yes Day, directed by Miguel Arteta.
- In addition to her acting career, Jennifer Garner is known for her charitable activities. She has previously worked for Save the Children, the Epilepsy Foundation, and the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Also, she is an ambassador and a Save the Children Federation trustee.
Jennifer Garner Sisters
Jennifer Garner has one older sister and one younger sister:
- Melissa Garner is her older sister. She holds a collegiate teaching position at UNC Wilmington as an assistant professor of English. She is renowned for her Southern literature and culture knowledge and has co-authored several academic works.
- Jennifer‘s younger sister is Susannah Kay Garner Carpenter. She is a Los Angeles-based yoga instructor and health coach. Susannah has taught yoga in various studios and retreats, as well as wellness workshops and programs for women.
- Jennifer shares a very close relationship with her sisters; they have been photographed together numerous times. Jennifer and her sisters appear identical. However, Jennifer is the middle child.
- She posted a vintage black and white photo of herself and her sisters on Instagram last year for National Siblings Day with the remark, “My sisters, oh how I love you (even if I was too cool to grin at the camera).”
Jennifer Garner Husband
Jennifer Garner has been married 2 times.
- She was married for the 1st time to the actor Scott Foley. Her first spouse was a co-star in the sitcom Felicity; they tied the knot in their backyard two years later, on October 19, 2000. The marriage didn’t work out, and the couple divorced in 2004 after splitting up in 2003.
- She met with her 2nd husband, Ben, on the set of Daredevil in 2003. they went public with their relationship on October 23, 2004. Jennifer said yes to Ben’s proposal on her 33rd birthday, April 17, 2005. Two months later, on June 29, 2005, they tied the knot on a beach in the Turks and Caicos.
- On December 1, 2005, the couple welcomed their daughter, Violet. They had their 2nd child, Seraphina, in 2009, and their third child, Samuel, was born in 2012.
- Jennifer’s second try at wedlock also didn’t work out. He and Jen eventually announced their breakup, ending their ten years of marriage. Jennifer, dating businessman John Miller, is profoundly affected by her previous relationships.
Jennifer Garner Kids
- Ben and Gen share 3 beautiful children in their ten years of marriage. They are co-parents to Violet Anne, 17, Seraphina Rose, 13, and Samuel, 10. the Yes Day actress and the Gone Girl star separated from her husband in 2015 and divorced three years later.
- On December 1, 2005, Garner and Affleck had their 1st child, Violet. A representative for the couple told PEOPLE at the time, “Mother, father, and baby are doing wonderfully.” The couple’s oldest child shares the middle name Anne with her mother.
- On January 6, 2009, The couple welcomed their second child. Seven days later, the pair’s representative exclusively revealed Seraphina Rose Elizabeth Affleck’s name to the media.
- Samuel, the 3rd child of Garner and Affleck, was born on February 27, 2012. “We are delighted to announce that Jennifer gave birth to a healthy baby boy, Samuel Garner Affleck, on February 27,” the actor wrote on Facebook.
Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are both once-married Hollywood actors. They connected on the movie set of “Daredevil” in 2003 and started dating soon after. They were married in 2005 and had three children.
- Their marriage, however, ended, and they announced their divorce in 2015. In 2018, the divorce was finalized. Despite their divorce, Affleck and Garner have maintained solid relations and are committed to co-parenting their children.
- In 2000, they met on the set of Pearl Harbor. In the film, Garner played a nurse named Sandra, while Affleck played Captain Rafe McCawley, a US Army Corps pilot and one of Kate Beckinsale’s love interests. Garner was married to her Felicity co-star Scott Foley at that time.
- The first time Affleck and Garner were seen together in public was when they went to Game 1 of the 2004 World Series to support Affleck’s hometown Boston Red Sox. They were seen cuddling and kissing again during game two as the Red Sox played.
Jennifer Garner Boyfriend
The “Miracles from Heaven” star has been linked romantically to several successful businesspeople and Hollywood hunks over the years, including
- Scott Foley-Jennifer and Scott fall in love after she appeared as a guest star on Felicity. In October 2000, the couple made it official by exchanging vows. After only three years of marriage, they decided to separate. In March 2004, they divorced.
- Michael Vartan -Speculation circulated that the couple was a real-life couple when they costarred in “Alias.” Following her divorce from Scott, she was rumoured to be dating Michael.
- Ben Affleck-When viewers saw Pearl Harbor; they began cheering for Ben and Jennifer to get together. They didn’t make their relationship public until 2004, after they were featured together on Daredevil. The Gone Girl actor proposed in April 2005, and the couple married only two months later.
- John Miller– The affair between the businessman and the 13 Going on 30 stars was disclosed in 2018; She frequently grins with happiness in images taken during their romantic date evenings. The couple split up in August 2020 but were reunited in May 2021.
Jennifer Garner Net Worth
Jennifer Garner Net Worth is reported to be $ 111 million. She has a successful career in both the television and movie industry. She is also a producer, has signed endorsement deals, and served as a spokeswoman for several companies, which helps her in increasing her earnings.
She has a nice collection of cars in her garage:
|Car||Price USD (approx)|
|Land Rover Range Rover||$91,000|
- In 2009, Jen and Ben spent $17.55 million to purchase a home in the Los Angeles Pacific Palisades neighbourhood. Brian Grazer, a super-producer, was the seller. She spent $8 million on a new home in Los Angeles’ Brentwood Park neighbourhood in early 2019.
- In April 2018, Ben paid $19 million for a home in the Pacific Palisades.
Jennifer stayed at this residence till late 2018. They sold this property to Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine for $32 million in December 2018.
Some of Jennifer’s notable endorsement deals are:
- Garner has been a Capital One spokesman since 2014, appearing in ads for the company’s credit card products.
- Neutrogena: For nearly a decade, Garner was a brand ambassador for Neutrogena, a skincare and beauty company.
- Once Upon a Farm: In 2017, Garner co-founded Once Upon a Farm, an organic baby food line.
- Garner has also served as a spokesman for American Baby Company, a baby furniture and accessories producer.
Gifts by Famous People
Garner has been rumoured to have received gifts from celebrity friends and co-stars occasionally-
- In 2017, She disclosed that her former “Alias” co-star Victor Garber had bought her a pair of diamond earrings as a birthday gift.
- In 2018, she shared an Instagram snapshot of a flower arrangement her friend and fellow actress Reese Witherspoon gifted.
Jennifer collaborated with many significant sponsors throughout her career;
- One of the most notable is “save children,” a non-profit organization that supports children’s rights and improves their lives.
- She has worked on many initiatives to promote awareness and funding for the organization’s projects as an artist ambassador.
Jennifer Garner is active on social media and has a large following on several platforms. On these platforms, Garner shares photos, videos, and updates about her life and career. Her official accounts are-
Jennifer Garner is a gifted actress and philanthropist who has significantly impacted the entertainment industry and beyond. Through her charity efforts and social media presence, Garner has become a global role model and inspiration for countless others.
Jennifer Garner – FAQ’s
How old is Jennifer Garner?
Jennifer Garner’s birthday is April 17; she was born in 1972. and is currently 50 years old. She was born and raised in a well-established Christian family in Houston, Texas, United States. She was born in the United States and professed Christianity.
Who is Jennifer Garner dating?
Jennifer Garner and John Miller have had intermittent relationships since 2018. They are one of the most reserved couples in Hollywood. In 2018, shortly before Garner finalized her divorce from Ben Affleck, with whom she has three children — she and the CEO Miller started dating.
How tall is Jennifer Garner?
Jennifer Garner is a beautiful young woman with a charismatic and bold personality. She is 5 feet 8 inches tall. She has a robust and alluring physique, exceptional body measurements, and average body type.
Who is Jennifer Garner married to?
Jennifer Garner has been married twice. She married the actor Scott Foley for the first time. The marriage failed, and the pair divorced in 2004. In 2003, she met her second husband, Ben, on the set of Daredevil. They made their romance public on October 23, 2004. Eventually, he and Jen announced their divorce, ending their decade-long marriage. Currently, she is dating businessman John Miller.
How much is Jennifer Garner worth?
The estimated net worth of American actress Jennifer Garner is over $111 million. She is one of Hollywood’s most acclaimed and successful actors. Garner is a highly renowned actress who has achieved various career milestones. She is well-known for her films and television shows, which have made her famous worldwide.
Who is Jennifer Garner?
Jennifer Garner’s full name is Jennifer Anne Garner. She was born in Houston, Texas, but grew up in Charleston, West Virginia, and studied drama at Denison University before making his professional acting debut. She also went to the New York City-based Roundabout Theatre Group.