Jessica Tarlov is a political strategist from the United States, She is 38 years old and his Height is 5 feet 11 inches. Around $3.8 million has been calculated as her Net Worth and frequently appears on television news programs, primarily the Fox News Network. Brian McKenna, her husband, makes documentaries. Jessica’s political expertise and talent are unparalleled. She exemplifies the ideal of a beautiful woman with a brilliant mind. This stunning lady works in the media but is neither a model nor an actress.
|Birth Name||Jessica Tarlov|
|Date of Birth||9 March 1984|
|Place of Birth||Manhattan, New York, US|
|Profession||Writer, Political strategist|
|Books||America in the Age of Trump: A Bipartisan Guide|
|Net Worth||$3.5 million|
|TV shows||The Five|
Jessica Tarlov Height, Age, and Weight
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Weight||120 lbs (54 kg)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
- On March 9, 1984, Mark Tarlov and Rudy Roberts welcomed Jessica into the world. Presently she is 38 years old. She is 120 lbs (58 Kg) and 5 feet 11 inches tall and has the ideal physical measurements is 36-25-36.
Early Life, Education, and Family ( Parents and Siblings)
|Father Name||Mark Tarlov|
|Mother Name||Judith Roberts|
|Baby (Children)||Cleo Markie McKenna|
|Spouse||Brian McKenna (m. 2021)|
|Education||Bryn Mawr College, London School of Economics and Political Science|
- Born on March 9, 1984, in Manhattan, New York, She is the oldest child of Mark Tarlov and Judith Roberts.
- She has a younger sister Molly Tarlov who is an actress.
- After completing her high school at a local high school, she enrolled at Bryn Mawr College in Pennsylvania in 2002 and pursued BA.
- Later in 2007, she moved to London and got enrolled at The London School of Economics and Political Science to earn an M.S. degree in public policy and administration.
- In 2008, she got a Master of Research degree in political science.
- She also obtained a Ph.D. in political science in the year 2012.
- She started her career as a Project Manager in 2007 when she represented her company during a conference in Paris and Brussels famous people work together.
- From 2017, she was in a relationship with Roman Kuznetsov who is a New York resident.
- However, as per the updates, she married Brian McKenna in 2021.
- She gave birth to a daughter and named her Cleo Markie McKenna.
Jessica Tarlov Husband
- Jessica Tarlov Husband started her professional career with Merrill Lynch where she served as a project manager and represented her company at a conference. She worked at the place from June 2007 to August 2007.
- In 2008, she was hired as the research assistant for Douglas Schoen who is a political analyst.
- From January to May 2012, she served as the communications and digital strategist for Boris Johnson during the Mayor’s re-election campaign.
- She later returned back to the US and worked under Schoen who became her mentor in the following years.
- Until 2017, she served as the political strategist for Schoen and made several appearances as a liberal commentator on Fox News.
- In 2014, she debuted as a political pundit in Mike Huckabee’s self-titled show.
- In early 2015, she made an appearance as a guest panelist in the business show ‘Cashin’ In’.
- She also made appearances on ‘Red Eye with Tom Shillue’, ‘The O’Reilly Factor, ‘Cavuto on Business, ‘Making Money with Charles Payne’, ‘The Evening Edit’, ‘Stossel’, ‘The Kelly File, ‘Watters’ World’, ‘Bulls and Bears’,
- The First 100 Days, ‘Outnumbered Overtime with Harris Faulkner’, ‘Freedom Watch with Judge Napolitano’,’ Fox and Friends, ‘America’s Newsroom’ and ‘The Greg Gutfeld Show’.
- In 2017, she started working as a Senior Director of Research & Consumer Insights at Bustle.
- From May 2017, she served as a regular contributor for Fox News and appeared as a liberal commentator on it and several other networks.
- In 2017, she co-authored a book ‘America in the Age of Trump: Opportunities in an Unsettled World’ with her mentor Schoen.
Jessica Tarlov Baby and Pregnancy
- Jessica and Brian tied the knot on May 11, 2021
- On December 11, 2021, Tarlov and her husband Brian had a lovely baby girl named Cleo Markie McKenna. Her middle name is dedicated to Mark Tarlov, Jessica’s father. The baby girl is around one year old.
- On January 13, 2022, Tarlov and her child made a brief appearance on FOX Five.
- Jessica loves to keep her private life out of the spotlight; thus, it was a surprise when a fellow member of “The Five,” Dano Perino, announced that Jessica was expecting on September 9, 2021.
- The show’s five co-hosts talked about what they learned during the pandemic and lockdown. When Perino turned to Tarlov and asked if she was expecting something new, Tarlov replied, “so I’m pregnant.“
- Jessica frequently shares photos of her baby and husband on social media, and they are a truly gorgeous family of three.
Jessica Tarlov Wedding Pictures With Husband
- There haven’t been any rumors or controversies around Jessica’s romantic life. It is commonly known that before she met her future husband, documentary filmmaker Brian McKenna, she had a long-term relationship with Roman Vladimirovich Kuznetsov, a contender in taekwondo.
- Since 2020, there have been rumors that Jessica and Brian are dating. The photo went viral because she was wearing an engagement ring while reporting for Fox News.
- In May 2021, the couple surprised everyone by officially getting married. She got married to Brian Mckenna, her longtime partner.
- Brian Mckenna and Jessica Tarlov exchanged vows and decided to have a religious ceremony in front of their friends, family, and loved ones. They were rumored to be dating for more than one and a half years before getting married in 2021.
Jessica Tarlov Net Worth
|Net Worth||$3.5 Million|
|Annual Salary||$0.095 Million|
- Jessica Tarlov’s Net Worth is $3.5 Million. she is a journalist and politician who deals with Fox News, where she is employed as a political analyst and is her most significant source of income.
- Her annual salary, according to reports, is said to be around $0.095 million. Additionally, Bustle employed her as their Senior Director and Consumer Insight Expert. While working for Bustle Digital, she surveyed the site’s millennial female readership.
- She co-authored the book “America IN The Age Of Trump” with Doug Shoen, which has added to her financial account. She occasionally works with a selected media group, including Daily Beast, NY Daily News, and many others.
She is a user of the social platforms Twitter and LinkedIn. Her handle is:
Most political analysts consider her an expert in analyzing political strategies. She firmly backs Hillary Clinton and despises Donald Trump. In her book “America in the Age of Trump,” she states and describes America’s loss and decline following the election of Donald Trump. Due to her beautiful appearance and extensive political knowledge, she is referred to as “a Beauty with a brain.”
Jessica Tarlov- FAQs
Who is Jessica Tarlov married to?
Jessica got married to Brain McKenna in May 2021. They were reportedly dating since 2019. Her husband is from Canada and makes documentary films. Before announcing their engagement in 2020, the pair hid their relationship for around 15 months.
How old is Jessica Tarlov?
The American parents, Mark Tarlov and Judith Roberts welcomed Jessica Tarlov into the world on March 9, 1984, in Manhattan, New York. Her father is a director and her younger sister Molly Tarlov also works in the entertainment industry. In March 2023, she will be 39 years old, according to her birthdate.
When did Jessica Tarlov get married?
Jessica got married to Brain McKenna in May 2021. Cleo Markie Mckenna, a girl, was born to the couple. Brian Mckenna, her husband, makes documentaries. Brain served as a founding producer for the CBC’s award-winning documentary series The Fifth Estate from 1975 until 1988.
When is Jessica Tarlov’s baby due?
Jessica Tarlov revealed she is pregnant with her first baby on “Fox News “after being persuaded by her co-host Dana Perinosher on September 8, 2021. Her baby was due on December 2021.
When did Jessica Tarlov have her baby?
Jessica Tarlov had a baby girl with her husband, Brian McKenna, a Filmmaker of documentaries from Canada. Their daughter Cleo Markie McKenna who was born on December 15, 2021, is currently one year old.
Who is Jessica Tarlov’s husband?
Jessica Tarlov’s husband, Brain McKenna, is best known for his award-winning films about Canadian history and wartime exploration. He is a documentary filmmaker. Since 2019, Brain and Jessica have been dating. She got married to Brain McKenna in May 2021. They have a daughter together, Cleo.
How much is Jessica Tarlov worth?
Political strategist, analyst, and consultant Jessica Tarlov has an estimated net worth of $3.8 million in 2022. She and her partner Brain McKenna enjoys a comfortable lifestyle. Her lucrative career as a journalist serves as her primary source of income.
What happened to Jessica Tarlov?
Jessica Tarlov, co-host of Fox News’ famous discussion show “The Five,” observed several social media messages suggesting that she will be fired shortly. On the lighthearted roundtable program, which draws the largest audience in cable news with an average daily viewership of 3.4 million viewers, the 38-year-old analyst had just made a solid defensive remark on President Biden’s record.
Who is Jessica Tarlov?
Since 2017 Jessica Tarlov has been a contributor on FOX News Channel and a co-host on the weekday edition of The Five (5–6 PM ET). She also provides political insight throughout the programming of FNC and FBN. She had been a regular guest on the network since 2014 before she joined FNC.
How tall is Jessica Tarlov?
Jessica, the young and lovely woman, keeps her figure trim and attractive. She weighs about 58 kg and is tall at 5 feet and 11 inches. Her physical dimensions are 36-25-36 inches. She embodies brilliance and beauty at its finest.
Who is Jessica Tarlov’s father?
Jessica Tarlov’s father’s name is Mark Tarlov. Her father is an accomplished filmmaker. He is best known for the films Christine (1994), Serial Mom (1994), and Copycat (1995). (1983). Previously, he was married to Judith Roberts.