American singer, dancer and YouTuber, Jojo Siwa is better known as the star to appear on two seasons of Dance Moms alongside her mother. With over 12 million followers on YouTube, Jojo Siwa is the youngest personality to play O2 Arena.
Born in Ohama, the US, Siwa as a kid, loved dancing and singing. Bows were her signature accessory and came to know globally and represented her fan as “Siwanatorz”. She began touring after joining the Nickelodeon family in May 2019. She appeared on the annual list of 2020 Times as one of the 100 most influential people in the world.
Nebraskan dancer, singer, actress, and social media celebrity Jojo Siwa is 14 years old. She became well-known after participating in Dance Moms, a Lifetime reality dance competition series, in its second season.
Since then, Jojo has put out two albums, had numerous TV and movie appearances, and gone on tour with Miranda Cosgrove. Additionally, she has launched Jojo Siwa by Danskin, a range of apparel, accessories, and jewellery.
It has a sizable online following and is well-known for its vibrant appearance and lively demeanor. She has more than 10 million YouTube subscribers, 14 million Instagram followers, and 3 million Twitter followers as of 2020. Jojo Siwa is already a formidable force, and she is only beginning.
Jojo Siwa’s Overview
- Birth Name: Joelle Joanie Siwa
- Age: 18
- Date of Birth: May 19, 2003
- Place of Birth: Ohama, Nebraska, US
- Gender: Female
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Dancing, Singing and Acting
- Net Worth:
- Father: Tom Siwa
- Mother: Jessalynn Siwa
- Siblings: Jayden
- Spouse: NA
- Children: NA
Read also: Billie Eilish-The top teenage popstar
Early Life and Family
- Born in the family of a professional dance instructor, Jessalynn and a chiropractor, Tom Siwa, Joelle Joanie developed a liking for singing and dancing from a young age.
- She grew up in a reputed family and later shifted to California.
- Her brother Jayden is also a vlogger by profession.
Jojo Siwa achieved great success at a young age. She finished her education at Omaha, Nebraska’s Roncalli Catholic High School. She is now completing her degree at an esteemed American university. She has always aspired to pursue a career in singing and dancing because she has a natural talent for both.
- JoJo Siwa started her career as a contestant in Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition season 2, where she was the youngest contestant and became one of the top 5 finalists.
- Her mother was accompanying her on the show, however, they got eliminated in the 9th
- She appeared on the show Dance Moms, for which she auditioned in 2014 for ADLC Miller’s team and got selected for the team in early 2015.
- She became a part of Nickelodeon in 2017 and appeared in the movie Blurt!
- She also competed in The Masked Singer Season 3 as T-Rex.
- She released her single “Boomerang” along with one of her old singles “I Can Make You Dance” for downloading.
- The single “Boomerang” was focused on online bullying and the video got more than 900 million views and more than 2.5 million likes.
- She became the Breakout Artist of the Year 2018 as declared by Vivid Seats.
- In the same year, she announced that in 2019, she be doing her first major concert tour named D.R.E.A.M. The Tour. across 52 cities in US and Canada and also in UK and Australia.
- The tour began from Pheonix, Arizona on May 17 and concluded in Vancouver, Canada on August 20.
- She made her place on the list of 100 most influential people in the world by Times and also on Queer 50 list of 2021 by Fast Company.
- JoJo in collaboration with fashion accessory company Claire’s released a line of hair bows which got success, especially among the schoolgoers in the UK, as a result, some schools were forced to ban it for several reasons.
- She said that her signature bows symbolize power, confidence and believing-ness.
- She also released a line of bedroom accessories and decors and dolls in collaboration with American store J C Penney.
- In 2019, FDA issued a warning against her brand’s cosmetics for containing dangerous levels of asbestos.
- In 2020’s video game Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix, she appeared as a playable character.
- Spin Master in January 2021, created a game for children aged 6 and more in her name that had questions about nudity and theft.
- Later, she apologized claiming that she was not part of the game and its content in any way, and the game was called off from all the toy stores.
- She participated in Dancing with the Stars season 13 with her same-sex partner, Jenna Johnson. The duo was placed 2nd at the end of the show.
- In 2021, breakfast cereal was produced by General Mills in Jojo’s name called JoJo Siwa Strawberry Bop, with her picture being depicted prominently on the box.
- From August to November 2020, Jojo Siwa was in a relationship with Mark Bontempo, a TikTok star.
- However, she came out as a part of the LGBTQ community in January 2021.
- When asked by a fan about her sexuality, she said “doesn’t know this answer”.
- She opened up about her relationship with Kylie Prew, her best friend, however, they broke up after 9 months.
- She stated, “Technically I would say that I am pansexual, because that’s how I have always been my whole life is just like, my human is my human”.
Achievements Of JoJo Siwa
- A dancer, singer, actress, and YouTube star, Jojo Siwa. She became well-known after taking part in the Dance Moms reality series on Lifetime. Jojo Siwa’s net worth is projected to be $12 million as of 2020.
- Several singles by Siwa have been made available, including “Boomerang” and “Kid in a Candy Store.” She has also made appearances on several television programs, such as The Lip syncing competition shorties and the Ellen DeGeneres Show.
- Siwa’s first headlining concert tour, dubbed D.R.E.A.M. The Tour began in 2019. Arenas throughout the United States and Canada were sold out for the tour.
- A Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite Musical YouTube Creator was given to Siwa in 2020.
- One of the most well-known young celebrities in the world is Jojo Siwa. She has seen great success at a young age and continues to improve. There is no end to what Jojo Siwa can do with her extraordinary skill, diligence, and optimistic outlook.
Conversation About Jojo Siwa
- During this time, the following topics were discussed:
- Talk about her “label” as a person who belongs to the LGBTQIA+ group.
- Coleen Ballenger, Hyram, James Charles, Tana Moungeau, and Lil Was X are just a few of the celebrities and social media influencers that have shown their love and support for the young woman for being herself.
- Users, in general, expressed bewilderment regarding TikTok’s meaning. People misunderstood her singing as merely enjoying a nice song or expressing support for the LGBTQAI+ community.
- Parents criticizing the teen idol for being a bad role model.
|2017||JoJo’s guide to the Sweet Life: #PeaceOutHaterz|
|2018||Things I Love: A Fill-In Friendship Book|
|2018||JoJo Loves BowBow|
|2018||JoJo’s Guide to Making Your Fun: #DoitYourself|
|2018||JoJo and BowBow Take the Stage|
|2019||JoJo and BowBow: Candy Kisses|
|2019||JoJo and BowBow: The Posh Puppy Pageant|
|2019||JoJo and BowBow: The Posh Puppy Pageant|
|2020||Jingle Bows and Mistletoe|
|2020||The Great Beach Cake Bake|
|2013||Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition|
|2015||Good Day LA|
|2015||Good Day New York|
|2016||Make It Pop|
|2017||Lip Sync Battle Shorties|
|2017||School of Rock|
|2017||JoJo Siwa: My World|
|2018||The JoJo and BowBow Show|
|2019||JoJo’s Dream Birthday|
|2019||JoJo’s Follow Your D.R.E.A.M|
|2019||Keeping Up with Karadashians|
|2019||JoJo’s D.R.E.A.M Concert|
|2019||Middle School Moguls|
|2020||The Masked Singer|
|2020||Celebrity Watch Party|
|2021||Celebrity Family Fued|
|2021||Dancing with the Stars|
|2019||The Angry Birds Movie 2|
|2021||The J Team|
|2020||I Believe in Santa|
|2018||D.R.E.A.M. The Music|
|2019||JoJo’s Rockin’ Christmas|
|2017||Kid in a Candy Store|
|2017||Hold the Drama|
|2018||Every Girl’s a Super Girl|
|2018||High Top Shoes|
|2018||Only Getting Better|
Awards and Nominations
Jojo Siwa has won several awards and has nominations in different categories of Nickelodean Kids’ Choice Awards.
|2017||Favorite Viral Music Artist||Won|
|2018||Favorite Musical YouTube Creator||Won|
|2019||Favorite TV Host||Nominated|
|2019||Favorite Social Music Star||Won|
|2020||Favorite Social Music Star||Won|
- After rising to fame, her net worth increased to the amount of 20 million USD.
- The estimated value of JoJo’s net worth is $4 million, and her popularity is growing. Here, we’ll look more closely at JoJo Siwa’s net worth and the elements that went into it. Remain tuned!
- JoJo’s net worth is assessed at $4 million by Celebrity Net Worth. Jojo Siwa’s net worth is projected to be $12 million as of 2020.
The dancer, singer, and YouTuber are American. She is well-known for her singles “Boomerang” and “Kid in a Candy Store,” as well as for co-starring with her mother, Jessalynn Siwa, on Dance Moms for two seasons.