Mexican drug dealer, and entrepreneur, Juan López married his friend Jenni Rivera. who became famous overnight for his marriage. Jenni died in a plane crash in 2012. Juan and Jenni had two kids together. Now, the recent death of her former husband has thrown light upon their not-so-good married life. He was sent to jail in case of drug dealing where he died in 2009 due to health complications related to pneumonia. It was all expected before the news of drug dealing as a Criminal came out. This guy is highlighted because of the spotlight on him after that drug case.
Juan Lopez’s Wiki
|Full Name||Juan Manuel Lopez Pardo|
|Date of Birth||17 March 1972|
|Place of Birth||Nayarit, Mexico|
|Date of death||July 14, 2009|
|Age at the time of death||37 years Old|
|Ex-Wife||Jenni Rivera (m. 1997-2003)|
|Famous as||The Ex-husband of Jenni Rivera|
|Children||Jenicka Lopez and Johnny Lopez|
|Date of Death||July 14, 2009|
|Place of Death||Huntington Park, California, USA|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, Drug Dealer|
|Net Worth||4 million USD|
Juan lópez Age and Height
|Height||5 feet 51⁄2 in|
|Hair Color||Not update|
|Eye Color||Not update|
Marrying and Getting Separated from Jenni Rivera & Family
- The American native was dating Jenni Rivera who was a singer, songwriter, actress, and entrepreneur.
- She was known for her work in Banda, Mariachi, and Norteno styles which were the religious genres of Mexico.
- Lopez met Rivera at a bar in Los Angeles and the duo started dating each other. They started dating each other in 1995.
- Soon after, he was sentenced to 6 months in prison for smuggling.
- After the prison term ended, he got married to Rivera at the age of 25.
- However, the couple ended their marriage in 2003 after six years of unhappy marriage.
Juan Lopez and Jenni Rivera
- Throughout her life, Jenni got married three times. However, she shared kids with her first and second husbands. Her third marriage was short-lived, as she died before the divorce was finalized.
- The name of her first child is Janney, also known as Chiquis Rivera. She gave birth to her in 1985. Jenni had two other children from her first marriage. Her second and third children are Jacqueline and Michael, respectively.
- Rivera’s 1st marriage with Jose Trinidad Marin ended in 1992. She accused her husband of emotional and physical abuse.
- In 1997, her younger sibling Rosie Rivera shocked everyone after revealing that she and her niece Chiquis were physically abused.
- They were also the victims of Jose. After conducting a medical examination, another chilling fact came to light. Jacqueline, his second daughter, was also one of his victims.
- So, a molestation case was charged against Jenni’s first husband. Thus, he was a fugitive for nine years. The cops finally arrested him, and he was imprisoned for 31 years without the possibility of parole.
- Jenni Rivera married for the second time in 1997 with Juan López. They first got introduced to each other at a bar in Los Angeles. After the singing show, when the two met, they got clicked.
- Though the relationship began on a romantic note, it ended bitterly. Just two weeks after the wedding, Juan was arrested for smuggling. He was detained for 6 months, but her wife stood by him during the incident.
- The couple gave birth to a daughter Jenicka and a Son Johnny Lopez. In 2003, their six-year marriage ended. In 2007, Juan was again arrested for selling drugs.
- Juan Lopez died in 2009 due to pneumonia. Jenni Rivera wrote about her husband’s infidelity. There was a time when she went to his office and asked to meet the alleged woman.
- Hence, her relationship with Juan López was full of turmoil. Rivera married Esteban Loaiza in 2010. It was her third marriage.
- The 3rd and last marriage was also a tumultuous affair. Before Jenni’s death, they filed for divorce. She died before the divorce was finalized.
From where did it start?
- The couple lived a joyous and ordinary life until he got addicted to drugs. To make more money, he started drug dealing one day and got arrested in California. The government decided to send him to jail for six years, but he died in the second year.
Juan lópez Jail Time
- He became a drug addict after the marriage. he even acted as an accomplice in a drug haul. His divorce from Jenni changed nothing as he continued with his extra-marital and smuggling career.
- He was convicted in 2007 on the charges of dealing and selling drugs. The California Police Department convicted him of several charges related to drugs.
Juan lópez Cause of Death
- After divorcing his wife Jenni Rivera, Juan Lopez Death got involved in drug dealing.
- He was again sentenced to jail in 2007 for selling drugs.
- In 2009, Lopez died in jail due to pneumonia.
- Jenni Rivera, in her autobiography, revealed that her husband was unfaithful to her.
Juan Lopez Funeral
- While in prison, he was continuously infected with bouts of pneumonia. As a result, the disease became chronic for him and worsened with the passing of time. In 2009, he failed to recover from the worst stage and breathed his last.
- The reason for the infection was unknown. Some believed that some kind of rehab treatment inside the prison was responsible for such horror.
Juan López Cause of Death Jenni Rivera
- In December 2012, while travelling in Learjet 25 with six others, Jenni Rivera died in an air accident after which the plane crashed near Monterrey, Mexico.
- Just before her death, she performed at Monterrey Arena in Mexico.
- After her performance, she boarded the plane to reach Toluca, Mexico but in just fifteen minutes the connection to the plane was lost.
- The ruins of the jet were later found in Iturbide, Nuevo Leon. All the passengers on the plane died.
- Her remains were buried in Long Beach, California at All Souls Cemetery.
- During the investigation, it was found that the pilot lost control of the jet.
- Her name trended on social media for several days, also the news was an international headline for some weeks.
- Universal music groups mourned her death, also memorials were opened and exhibitions were put up to honour her death.
The entrepreneur and drug dealer earned a great amount each month. He earned a significant amount since he was also a baseball teacher and drug dealer. As per the latest reports, his net worth is estimated to be around 4 million USD. Yes, it’s a significant amount.
|Net Worth||Between $1-5 Million|
It was said that Juan lópez was a very private person. He also loves her wife, Jenni, but suddenly destiny comes between this couple’s love, and they are separated. Drug dealing is Juan’s biggest mistake of his life. He lost everything, his image, his career, and his family.
Juan lópez – FAQs
is juan lópez still alive?
Juan Lopez is not alive and at their death time, he was in jail because of drug dealing. In 2009, he was 37 years old and his death was due to health complications.
What happened to Jenni Rivera and Juan Lopez?
Jenni married the late Juan López even though he was in jail for 6 months while they were dating each other, accused of drug smuggling undocumented immigrants. After their divorce due to repeated infidelities, Juan was convicted of drug charges.
Who is Juan Lopez dating?
Juan met Rivera first time at a bar in Los Angeles. Rivera was an actress and singer. After that, they started dating Juan died on July 14, 2009, while succumbing to pneumonia. At the time of death, he was 37 years old. In Huntington Park, California, he was serving his prison sentence and eventually died in the second year. Juan was addicted to drugs and also involved in smuggling..
Why is Juan Lopez famous?
Juan is famous as the second husband of Jenni Rivera. Juan was married to a Mexican (music star) in 1997, but they divorced in 2003. Together, they had two kids, a boy, and a girl. But unfortunately, he is no more.
What happened to Jenni Rivera ex-husband Juan Lopez?
He was a drug dealer and was sentenced to jail for six years. He died in jail. Some say he died of pneumonia, but some say this is not the actual reason for his death.
What is Jenni Rivera’s most famous song?
Ya Lo Se, Detras De Mi Ventana, and Culpable O Inocente are some of her famous songs.
How did Juan Lopez die?
Lopez was sentenced to prison for drug dealing. Death reason was repeatedly attracted to bouts of pneumonia. He succumbed to pneumonia and died in jail in Montevideo, Uruguay.
Why did Jenni Rivera leave Juan Lopez?
Jenny, in her autobiography, Unbreakable: My Story, My Way, has mentioned the extra-marital affairs of her former husband, Juan Lopez. She also stated about their fall-out regarding their compatibility. It was her best friend who advised Jenni to part ways and freed her life from negativity.
What did Juan Lopez died of?
Juan Lopez died of bouts of pneumonia. During his prison days, he often suffered from the disease, which gradually became chronic. The disease also became worse with time. As a result, he succumbed and died in 2009.
When did Juan Lopez die?
Juan died on July 14, 2009, while succumbing to pneumonia. At the time of death, he was 37 years old. In Huntington Park, California, he was serving his prison sentence and eventually died in the second year. Juan was addicted to drugs and also involved in smuggling.
What happened to Juan López, Jenni Rivera’s husband?
Juan Lopez was a baseball coach earlier. Shortly after marrying Jenny, he was engaged in infidelity. Even his wife accused him. Moreover, he got attracted to drugs and became a drug addict. His smuggling activities landed him in jail, where he breathed his last.
How long was Jenni Rivera married to Juan Lopez?
Jenni and Juan were married to each other for 6 years. They met each other at a Los Angeles bar in 1995. The compatibility clicked, and the couple decided to tie the knot. They tied the knot in 1997 and separated in 2003. The couple announced their official divorce after their second kid.
When did Juan Lopez go to jail?
Juan had tasted the prison days two times. Once a group of perpetrators attacked Jenny. He saved her wife and served in prison for 6 months. The California cops again arrested him in 2007 under the charges of buying and selling drugs and several other similar charges.