Kim Kardashian is an American socialite. Her Net Worth is $ 175 million. Like her sister Kylie, the 42-year-old is 5 feet 2 inches. Her name rose to prominence initially as a friend of Paris Hilton. She and her siblings have often been identified as an exemplifier as their fame has come as they were already famous. She is also an actress who has appeared in several movies. Her relationship with the famous rapper Kanye West was much speculated about and covered extensively.
|Birth name||Kimberly Noel Kardashian|
|Date of Birth||October 21, 1980|
|Place of Birth||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Profession||Media Personality, Socialite & Businesswoman|
|Years active||2003 – present|
|Net Worth||$ 175 million|
Kim Kardashian Age, and Height
|Height||5 feet 2 inches|
|Weight||116 lbs (53 kg)|
|Eye color||Light Brown|
The 42-year-old celebrity stands 5 feet 2 inches and measures 116 lbs (53 kg). The perfect combination of height and weight makes Kim look more gorgeous. Her mesmerizing voluptuous curves are one of the primary reasons behind her immense fame. Her 24*7 radiant and youthful skin often confuses her fans about her age. Kim’s physical measurements are 38-25-41 inches. Her beauty is escalated by her brown hair and light brown eyes. She wears dresses in size 8 US.
Early Life and Childhood
- Robert and Kris Kardashian welcomed Kimberly Noel Kardashian into the world on October 21, 1980, in Los Angeles, California. Khloé is her younger sister; Rob is her younger brother; and Kourtney is her older sister.
- Their father was a third-generation Armenian-American, while their mother has Dutch, English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry.
- After their parents separated in 1991, the 1976 Summer Olympic decathlon champion Bruce Jenner married their mother.
- Kim Kardashian gained step-brothers Burton “Burt,” Brandon, and Brody; a stepsister, Casey; and eventually 2 half-sisters, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, due to her mother’s second marriage.
- Kardashian attended the all-girls Roman Catholic Marymount High School in Los Angeles.
- Her father defended football player O. J. Simpson in his murder trial back in 1994. The Kardashian’s godfather is Simpson. In 2003, Kardashian’s dad passed away from cancer.
- In her teenage years, Kardashian was a close friend of Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton, through whom she first garnered media attention.
- After totaling her car at age 16, her father agreed to buy her a new one on the condition that she agrees to pay all expenses related to any future damages.
- She subsequently began working at Body, a local clothing store in Encino, California, where she worked for four years, assisting in the opening of the Calabasas location. In 2000, after entering into her first marriage, she resigned.
Also, Read: Cooke Maroney Age, Net Worth, Wedding, Height, Baby
- By 2003, Ray J’s sister Brandy, an R&B singer and actress, hired Kardashian as her stylist. Subsequently, the siblings’ mother, Sonja Norwood, said that despite allowing Kardashian to use her American Express credit card for “one and only one” purchase in 2004, Khloé and Kourtney Kardashian and their siblings had racked up over $120,000 in debt.
- Additionally, Norwood claimed that purchases made at Kardashian’s family-owned shop in 2006 and 2007—after Kardashian had left Norwood’s daughter’s employ—were primarily responsible for the charges.
- KKW Beauty and KKW Fragrance, 2 of Kardashian’s product brands, were introduced in 2017. On June 8, 2018, the heist movie Ocean’s 8 came out, and she made a brief cameo appearance.
- Kim Kardashian faced a lot of backlash after introducing a new line of shapewear in June 2019 under the moniker Kimono, which detractors claimed was disrespectful to Japanese culture and overlooked the value of the traditional garment. The hashtag #KimOhNo started trending on Twitter after the collection’s introduction, and the mayor of Kyoto wrote to Kardashian to request that she reconsider her trademark on the kimono. She announced that she would alter the name in response to popular demand.
- She founded the retail boutique Dash with her sisters Kourtney and Khloé, opening the first location in Calabasas, California. The chain was open from 2006 through 2018.
- Kardashian and a former Carlyle Group colleague established the private equity firm Skky Partners in April 2022. Kris Jenner, her mother, is a partner in the business. Nicole Kidman, Dua Lipa, and Christine Quinn made their Paris Fashion Week modeling debut on the runway for the Balenciaga clothing brand in July 2022.
Kim Kardashian Siblings
- She is the 2nd of 4 siblings. Her older sister is Kourtney. The star also has 1 younger brother and sister, Rob and Khloé, respectively. As her mom married a 2nd time, she got 4 step-siblings: Burt, Casey, Brandon, and Brody, apart from 2 half-sisters, Kylie and Kendall Jenner.
Kim Kardashian Met Gala 2022
- Kim Kardashian appeared surprisedly at Met Gala 2022 wearing the infamous Marilyn Monroe dress. The idea came to her mind after the Met Gala 2021. To walk in the shoes of the legendary beauty, Kim spent 14 hours straight dyeing her hair blonde.
- Kim stated that she chose the dress as the naked dress trend was unpopular back then. The dress is known as Marilyn Monroe’s “Happy Birthday, Mr. President” dress. The iconic dress contains over a hundred crystals and emits a glittery radiance.
Kim Kardashian No Makeup
- She appeared in a Tik Tok clip with a dewy, no-makeup look. The look made her almost unrecognizable. Her nose was looking comparatively thinner with rounder eyebrows. Kardashian was wearing a white tank top flaunting her cleavage.
Kim Kardashian Young Days
- The mother of 4 has outdone herself with quite a transformation since she was young. Her dedication to fashion trends has always been the talk of the town. She never tires of experimenting with her look, whether loud bleach or fiery red hair. Her photos of her young days show that her fashion sense is always admirable.
Kim Kardashian Plastic Surgery
- Fans have always speculated that she has undergone surgery to achieve the perfect hourglass figure. However, her changed look over the years has always questioned whether it is a promising gene or if she has consulted cosmetic surgeons. But it is possible she had a bust implant for those natural-looking breasts, a butt uplift, and lip filling without ruining her natural bow.
Kim Kardashian Boyfriends
Since her debut in the reality show, the love life of Kim Kardashian has been an open book. Besides her tumultuous marriages, she dated a series of A-listed Hollywood names. Moreover, like her much-speculated beauty transformation, her dating history is full of gossip.
- She once met Pete Davidson in 2019 and reconnected with him in 2021 after her split with West. The former wife of Kanye developed an attraction after a liplock with Pete. They clicked but had to part ways in 2022 due to their hectic schedule.
- Gabriel Aubry and Kim dated back in 2010. The couple was often spotted together hanging out. Aubry even attended his girlfriend’s family occasion on the eve of Thanksgiving. They split by December of the same year.
- Shengo Deane, her bodyguard, was involved in a romantic affair with Kim for a brief period. She also had a short-term relationship with Miles Austin, the football player. Her affair with Reggie Bush was shown on Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
- Kim met Nick Cannon on the set of Moesha. They dated for a year from 2006-2007 pop. In the early 2000s, she dated Ray J and Nick Lachey.
Also, Read: Nancy Pelosi Net Worth, Age, Young, Children, Husband, Wedding
Kim Kardashian Weddings
Kim has married 3 times to date. Unfortunately, all her marriages were not successful. The most recent and talked about marriage of hers was with Kanye West. On the other hand, her first marital experience was with Damon Thomas.
- At 19, she eloped with Damon, with whom she had a marital relationship for 3 years. She revealed that they were young, and she did it during the wild phase of her life.
- Kim met Kris Humphries in 2010. They tied the knot within 6 months. Their irreconcilable differences were the reason for their separation. The marriage lasted till their honeymoon.
- Though she met Kanye West in 2000, they got to know each other closely in 2008. At first, they were friends, but after her split with Kris, she flew to Paris for his show. There they fall for each other. Kanye proposed to her a few months after their first child, and they got hitched. The duo became parents to 3 more kids. Things did not last, as she filed for divorce in 2022.
Kim Kardashian Kids
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian may not be together but their bonding paved the way for their parenthood. The couple shares 4 children. Their parents agreed to jointly take over their children’s legal and physical custody.
- The 9-year-old North is the 1st child of the couple. She has an outspoken personality. North is a potential artist. She has always been a plus one with her mom at various events.
- Saint was born in 2015 and is 7 years old now. The name has spiritual significance, and he is spunky, just like his older sister.
- They welcomed their 3rd child, Chicago, via surrogacy in 2018. She is around the same age as her cousin Stormi and True.
- Psalm, the couple’s youngest child, was born in 2019 via surrogacy. The Bible inspires the name of the kid. Being the youngest one, he is the most pampered.
Kim Kardashian Net Worth
- Kim Kardashian Net Worth is $ 175 million. She earns $ 60 million and $ 700 million from her various ventures. Her income from Kardashian Collection and Sears Line is around $ 600 million. The name of her beauty line is KKW Collection, and a shapewear collection, Skims.
- Kim bought her mansion after launching her perfume series. The 3800 square feet house is worth $ 3.4 million. Kim’s new Malibu beach house is of Mediterranean style and quirky.
They only sometimes top the list for entertaining people but also own a series of luxury cars. From Maybach to Ferrari, they own an impressive series.
|Bentley Continental||GT Convertible|
|Ferrari||F430, 458 Italia|
Kim has strategically used her social media handles to build all her brands. Moreover, she is unique when it comes to social media. Her Insta handle has over 300 million followers and 72 million followers on Twitter. It is these platforms that she has used to build many brands.
Also, Read: Hailey Bieber Net Worth, Age, Height, Tattoos, Met Gala, Wedding
Kim Kardashian is a famous socialite and a social media star. She is also a millionaire businesswoman who has a series of ventures like shapewear, fragrances, etc. Born into a famous family in a posh neighborhood of LA, she rose to prominence after the family’s reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
Kim Kardashian – FAQ’s
How old is Kim Kardashian?
She is presently in her early 40s. Kim is 42. Robert and Kris Kardashian welcomed Kimberly Noel Kardashian into the world on October 21, 1980, in Los Angeles, California. Khloé is her younger sister; Rob is her younger brother; and Kourtney is her older sister.
Who is Kim Kardashian?
Kim Kardashian is a famous socialite and a social media star. She is also a millionaire businesswoman who has a series of ventures like shapewear, fragrances, etc. She also appeared in “Deep in the Valley, “Disaster Movie,” etc.
How tall is Kim Kardashian?
The celebrity stands at 5 feet 2 inches and measures 116 lbs (53 kg). The perfect combination of height and weight makes her look more gorgeous. Her mesmerizing voluptuous curves are one of the primary reasons behind her immense fame.
How much is Kim Kardashian worth?
The net worth is $ 175 million. She earns $ 60 million and $ 700 million from her various ventures. Her income from Kardashian Collection and Sears Line is around $ 600 million. The name of her beauty line is KKW Collection, and a shapewear collection, Skims.
Why is Kim Kardashian famous?
Born into a famous family in the posh neighborhood of LA, she rose to prominence after the family’s reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians. She has strategically used her social media handles to build all her brands. Moreover, she is unique when it comes to social media.
Who is Kim Kardashian married to?
Though she met Kanye West in 2000, they got to know each other closely in 2008. At first, they were friends, but after her split with Kris, she flew to Paris for his show. There they fall for each other. Things did not last, as she filed for divorce in 2022.
What is Kim Kardashian’s ethnicity?
Kim is born to parents of combined ethnicity. The socialite’s father Robert is an American while her mother has both Irish and German blood. Thus, it can be said that Kardashian has a combination of Armenian and Western European descent.