Kyla Pratt is an American actress known for her lead character in Dr. Dolittle 3, her net worth is $7 million, the actress was the voice of Penny Proud in the Disney series The Proud Family. At present, she is 36 years old. Technically, she is not married but is reportedly engaged to Danny “KP” Kirkpatrick. Kyla Pratt rose to prominence after becoming a significant part of Disney. From The Proud Family to Dr. Dolittle, her association with Disney is profound. At eight, she debuted acting in brand commercials like Nike and interactive computer games.
|Birth Name||Kyla Alissa Pratt|
|Date of Birth||September 16, 1986|
|Place of Birth||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Gender||Singer, Voice actor, Film actor|
|Net Worth||$7 million|
|Partner(s)||Danny Kirkpatrick (2005–present)|
|Education||Alexander Hamilton High School (Los Angeles)|
Kyla Pratt Age and Height
Kyla is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 55 kg. There needs to be more information about the body measurements of the actress. Her shoe size is US 8.
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
Early Life, Education, and Family (Parents and Siblings)
|Father Name||Johnny McCullar|
|Mother Name||Kecia Pratt-McCullar|
|Brother Name||Doheen Pratt|
|Children||Liyah Kilpatrick, Lyric Kai Kilpatrick|
- Born in 1986, She was the oldest child of Kecia Pratt and Johnny McCullar. Her mother was an actress while her father was a basketball player.
- Kyla had five siblings, although their names are not well known.
- She enrolled at Hamilton High School to complete her education.
- No further information is known about her education.
- Kyla started dating hip-hop artist and tattoo artist Danny Kilpatrick in October 2005.
- In April 2011, she got engaged to him.
- The couple became parents to their elder daughter n November 2010 and named her Lyric.
- Their second daughter Liyah Patrick was born in August 2013.
Career as an actor
- Pratt started acting just at the age of eight from the TV commercials of Nike and a computer game.
- In 1997, she was featured in an episode of Walker, Texas Ranger titled The Neighborhood and portrayed the character of Kyla Jarvis.
- Later, she appeared in the episodes of Friends, Smart Guy, Sister, Family Matters, Lizzie McGuire, The Parkers and Moesha.
- In 2009, Kyla was featured in Hotels for Dogs alongside Emma Roberts and Jake T Austin.
- She was seen in the second season of lets Stay Together.
- In early 2014, she reached at #97 on the VH1’s list of the 100 Greatest Child Stars.
- In June 2014, she was featured in Recovery Road alongside Jessica Sula.
- In 2018, she was featured as Francesca in the movie Back to the Goode Life.
Career as a singer
- Pratt performed in the cover version of Circle of Life that was featured on the DisneyMania 2 album.
- She sang the song titled It’s All About Me for The Proud Family’s series soundtrack. She also sang A Dream is s Wish Your Heart Makes for the Disney Channel Stars.
- In 2019, she sang for the Christmas movie titled There’s No Time Like Christmas and according to schlüsseldienst, Bremen gave a Christmas mood to the film.
Kyla Pratt Kids
- She has been engaged to her boyfriend, Danny Kirkpatrick, a tattoo artist, songwriter, and hip-hop rap artist. The duos are the biological parents of two daughters Liyah, born on November 7, 2010, and Lyric Kirkpatrick, born on August 5, 2013.
- Lyric never leaves the opportunity of looking like her mother. In 2020, the younger daughter dressed like her mom’s character Penny Proud. On the eve of father’s day, she shared a carousel of photos of her two daughters.
Kyla Pratt Husband and Wedding
- She is not technically married to her fiance, her husband is Danny Kirkpatrick, a tattoo artist, songwriter, and hip-hop rap artist. They have been dating for more than 12 years. The couple got engaged in 2011.
- On asked about marriage in an interview with VLAD TV, she said that the couple was in no hurry to get married. According to her, the paperwork puts loads of pressure on a relationship. She also further stated that they give time and space to the relationship.
Kyla Pratt Boyfriend
- She is not technically married to her fiance, Danny Kirkpatrick, a tattoo artist, songwriter, and hip-hop rap artist. They have been dating for more than 12 years. The couple got engaged in 2011.
Kyla Pratt Movies and TV Shows
- Pratt debuted in acting with the brand commercials when she was eight years old. Her first breakthrough was the role in the series The Neighborhood. Kyla played the role of a ten-year-old girl with miraculous whereabouts.
- She also had the privilege of appearing in the world-famous sitcom FRIENDS in diverse roles, including Moesha, Smart Guy, Sister, etc. 2001 marked her role in One on One as Breanna Barnes. The series ran for six years, from 2001-2006. She also voiced the lead character in The Proud Family during this span.
|2020||Let’s Meet Again on Christmas Eve|
|2019||No Time Like Christmas, Back to the Goode Life|
|2018||The Christmas Pact, Best Baddies|
|2016||Secret She Kept|
|2015||Beauty and the Beat Boots|
- Kyla is further voiced in The Proud Family movie. The actress was also cast in Fat Albert (2004) and Love & Basketball (2000). She played the role of Maya in two seasons of Dr Dolittle. In 2009, she became a significant part of the main cast of Hotel for Dogs alongside Jake T. Austin and Emma Roberts.
- Pratt joined the second season of Let’s Stay Together. She was voted the 97th in the 100 Greatest Child Stars list in February 2014, 2014 was a year of massive success for her as she acted in the adaptation of Blake Nelson’s novel Recovery Road. The show was cancelled after a 2016 debut in Freeform.
|2022||The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder, A Black Lady Sketch Show|
|2021–present||Call Me Kat|
|2019||Black Ink Crew: Compton|
|2003||What a Girl Wants|
Kyla Pratt’s Net Worth
- Kyla Pratt Net Worth is a $ 7 million American actress. This TV personality is known for maintaining a work-life balance, as her family is her priority. What a dedicated lady she is! Her monthly earnings are more than $ 40,000. Her annual payments are also impressive at $ 0.5 million. Though she has a lot of luxury cars.
She is a popular Instagram with over 2.1 million followers. Her Twitter account not only has a bold caption but also has a following huge base with 595.9K and her Facebook with 2.1 million followers.
Kyla Pratt is an in-born star. Her acting since the mid-’90s has always won our hearts. She is a true star, both in professional and personal fonts. The star’s younger daughter loves to twin with her mother. She was privileged to be a part of the cast of the best-ever comedy series FRIENDS.
Kyla Pratt- FAQs
How old is Kyla Pratt?
Kyla was born on September 16, 1986. Her present age is 36 years old. She began acting at the age of eight.
How much is Kyla Pratt worth?
The actress has a net worth of $ 7 million. Her monthly income is over $ 40,000, and her estimated annual payment is half a million. She has a collection of luxury cars as well.
Who is Kyla Pratt married to?
Kyla is not married till now. She has been engaged to her long-time boyfriend, Danny Kirkpatrick, since 2011. Danny is a multi-talented professional. The duo also has two daughters.
Who is Kyla Pratt?
She is the off-screen Penny Proud, who leads her voice for the character. Her career further got more highlights after playing Eddie Murphy’s daughter in the two seasons of Dr. Dolittle. She is also known to be cast in several other projects.
Who is Kyla Pratt dating?
She has been dating Danny Kirkpatrick for a long time. They have been engaged since 2014. According to Kyla, Danny is the sweetest father to their daughters
How tall is Kyla Pratt?
Kyla Pratt stands at 5 feet 4 inches. Her weight is 55 kg. There needs to be more information on her physique. Kyla’s shoe size is US 8.
Who are Kyla Pratt’s parents?
Kyla was born to Johnny McCullar, a basketball player, and Kecia Pratt, an actress. She is the eldest of five siblings.
How old is Kyla Pratt’s baby’s father?
Her boyfriend, Danny Kirkpatrick, was born on November 26, 1986. He is currently 36 years old and is the father of 3. Apart from two daughters, he also has a son from his previous relationship.