Kylie Jenner Net Worth is $867 million as of 2023, most of which comes from Kylie Cosmetics. She also makes a lot of money through social media. In addition to this, she earns from movies and TV series. The Kardashian sisters are well-known worldwide, but Kylie Jenner is the model and entrepreneur that receives the most attention. She frequently posts glitzy images and videos on Instagram, where she has a sizable fan base.
|2023||Estimated $867 million|
|Monthly Income:||$20 Million|
|Date of Birth:||August 10, 1997|
Kylie Jenner Net Worth 2022
- Kylie has a very diverse professional background. Kylie Jenner Net Worth in 2022 is estimated to be $749 million.
- The American business journal Forbes has named Kylie the youngest self-made billionaire. The bulk of her wealth comes from her work as a model, endorsement deals, social media, and the sale of products from her cosmetics line, Kylie Cosmetics.
- She acquired the moniker “Climate Criminal” in July 2022 after it came to light that she had flown a 12-minute journey on her private aircraft from Van Nuys, California, to Camarillo, California. This trip would have required only a half-hour by car.
- Together with her boyfriend, rapper Travis Scott, Kylie Jenner spent $13.45 million on a home in Beverly Hills, California, in October 2018. In October 2022, they put this house up for sale for a little under $22 million.
Also, Read: Sandra Bullock Net Worth, Age, Height, Son, Husband, Kids
Kylie Jenner Net Worth in 2021
- Kylie Jenner Net Worth in 2021 was $ 667 million. Jenner launched Kylie Swim, a new swimwear collection with sizes for all women, in August 2021. Her website was formally introduced on September 17. She debuted a new skincare and haircare brand for infants on September 21 under Kylie Baby.
- Kylie and her musician boyfriend, Travis Scott, rented a lavish mansion in New York City in 2021.
- The E! TV Channel’s Keeping Up with the Kardashians television series helped Kylie Jenner become rich and famous. The television show ran from 2007 to 2021. She is a very active social media personality; fans love her and her endorsements.
Kylie Jenner’s Net Worth 2020
- Forbes labeled Kylie a billionaire in 2019, but in 2020 claims of clickbait marketing, inflating the size and profitability of her business, and publishing false information took away that title. But it is undeniable that she is a successful businesswoman. Kylie Jenner Net Worth as of 2020 was estimated at around $589 million.
- In January 2020, she sold 51% of Kylie Cosmetics to Coty, Inc., a publicly traded company, for $600 million; she received about $540 million without taxes.
- For USD 72.8 million, she purchased this customized Bombardier Global 7500 in 2020 (over Rs 570 crores). The opulent aircraft, apparently called Kylie Air, has white leather seats with her initials sewn on them.
- She spent $36.5 million to buy a mansion in Holmby Hills, California, in April 2020 and purchased a vacant site in Hidden Hills, California, for $15 million in May 2020.
Also, Read: Khloe Kardashian Net Worth 2023, Age, Height, Boyfriends Latest
Kylie Jenner House
- Kylie Jenner most recently spent USD 36.5 million on a one-story modern house in the Holmby Hills neighborhood of Los Angeles (Rs 300 crores approx).
- It sprawls across an acre of land and includes a guardhouse, two guest apartments, and other amenities.
Kylie Jenner’s Car Collection
- Bugatti Chiron
- Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta
- Lamborghini Aventador SV Roadster And Mercedes-Benz G550
- Land Rover Range Rover Autobiography LWB
- Kylie owns three more Ferraris in addition to the rare LaFerrari Aperta, including a 482 Italia, a Ferrari 458 Spider, and a Ferrari 488 Spider, each of which is valued approx $285,000.
- She also owns a few Mercedes-Benz vehicles, including the G550 described before, the (approx) $200,000 Mercedes-Maybach S600, and the AMG G63.
- Among these vehicles, she makes the most regular usage of a limited-edition Lamborghini Urus due to its exceptional combination of practicality, comfort, and speed.
Kylie Jenner’s Real Estate
- The very first house in Calabasas- In 2015, Kylie purchased a lavish five-bedroom home with a total square foot of 5,100 for an astounding (approx) USD 2.6 million.
- Estates in HiddenHome in Beverly Hills with Boyfriend Travis Scott- After Kylie Cosmetics became a tremendous hit, the reality TV star bought not one but three mansions in California’s Hidden Hills.
- Home in Beverly Hills with Boyfriend Travis Scott –In October 2018, Kylie and her partner Travis Scott spent (approx) USD 13.5 million on a property in the opulent Beverly Hills neighborhood (Rs 111 crores approx.).
- Property in La Quinta, California, Madison Club- which is yet to be developed- Kylie blew a huge amount of money on undeveloped land in California Madison Club in La Quinta in 2019, spending (approx) USD 3.3 million (about Rs 27 crores).
Also, Read: Melissa McCarthy Net Worth, Husband, Kids, Age, Height, Family
She currently has a sizable fan base, both online and offline. Her supporters adore her greatly, and we wish her continued success in capturing hearts and earning more and more titles. It will be amazing to see what the coming years hold for Kylie Jenner, her boyfriend Travis, and the child now that she has recently given birth.
How much is Kylie Jenner’s net worth?
The estimated Kylie Jenner Net Worth of as February 2023 is around $867 million, making her one of the youngest billionaires in history. American reality television star, model, entrepreneur, socialite, and online personality Jenner became a household name from the television program “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”