Lil Huddy is the stage name of Cole Chase Hudson, an American musician, actor, and social media influencer. He is 6 feet tall, or 183 cm. Chase is currently 20 years old. He has an approximate $ 11 million value of net worth. He is known for having been in a relationship with Charlie D’Ameli. He soon gained more than 30 million fans on Tik Tok, where he began his career. He is better known as the founding member of The Hype House, a group of TikTok personalities. With over 30 million followers, Lil Huddy became one of the top influencers on TikTok.
|Full Name||Cole Chase Hudson|
|Date of Birth||May 15, 2002|
|Place of Birth||Stockton, California, U.S.|
|Profession||Actor, Influencer, Singer, Internet celebrity, Media Personality|
|Siblings||Karissa and Marlena Hudson|
|Net Worth||$11 million|
|Education||Bear Creek High School|
Chase Hudson (Lil Huddy) Age, Height, and Weight
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Weight||128 lbs (58 kg)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
- Huddy was born in 2002 to his parents in Stockton, California, in the United States. Therefore, as of 2023, he is 20 years old. He is said to be about 6 feet 1 inch (1.84 meters tall)
- Born in 2002, in Stockton, California, Cole Hudson is the son of school teachers Cole Hudson and Tamora Hudson.
- He had two sisters named Karissa and Marlena Hudson, Cole, and his sisters grew up in the poor suburbs of the city.
- Lil Huddy as a child was always interested in fashion and discovered brands like Blink-182, Fall Out Boy, and My Chemical response from his sister’s iPod.
- Hudson attended Bear Creek High School for their freshman and sophomore years.
- After he was bullied in school, Cole had to transfer to online schooling since he developed suicidal tendencies.
- Along with online schooling, Cole started focusing on his social media career.
- He graduated early in his junior year since he took three extra classes per semester.
- The social media star is not much vocal about his personal life but the speculations are that he is Dating Charli D’Amelio.
- He also dated internet sensation Mary Kate in November 2015.
- Hudson started his career in content creation platforms musically and TikTok.
- By the end of 2019, he founded the Hype House along with other TikTokers.
- Lil Huddy also runs a YouTube channel.
- In December 2020, Cole was signed by Adam Mersel to Interscope Records even though he only had a few scrappy demos.
- Hudson was featured in Downfalls High alongside Sydney Sweeney, it premiered in January 2021 and got over 16 million views by the first weekend.
- He released his debut single “21st Century Vampire” in January 2021.
- In February 2021, he released his second single “The Eulogy of You and Me”, it was co-produced by Travis Baker.
- On April 22, 2021, his third single “America’s Sweetheart” was released.
- He announced his debut album Teenage Heartbreak, which was released in September 2021.
Also, Read: Noah Beck Age, Net Worth, Height, Haircut, Girlfriend, Feet
Lil Huddy House
- He has purchased a six-bedroom luxury home in California with his big TikTok profits. He spent an astounding $9 million on this home.
- Huddy has added another $500,000 for remodeling and maintenance. This property is included in Huddy’s net worth, which makes up 60% of his wealth.
|2021||21st Century Vampire|
|2021||The Eulogy of You and Me|
|2021||Don’t Freak Out|
Awards and Nominations
|2021||iHeartRadio Music Awards||Social Star Award||Nominated|
Chase Hudson’s Net Worth
- Chase Hudson Net Worth is $11 million US dollar net worth. On TikTok, he has over 30 million followers and co-founded “Hype House.” One of the highest-paid social media stars, he earns millions of dollars annually.
- By promoting products and collecting sponsorship fees, he has made over $5 million via TikTok. He has commercial interests in addition to his TikTok revenue. He has made nearly $2 million from his music listing on Spotify.
- He makes money on TikTok by including advertising in each of his videos. He charges the brands up to $200,000 for each promotional video on TikTok.
He has purchased various high-end cars using the money he earned from Instagram and TikTok.
Lil Huddy House
- In December 2019, Lil Huddy House along with co-TikTokers Daisy Keech, Kouvr Annon, Thomas Petrou and Alex Warren, founded The Hype House.
- The Hype House was a group of TikTokers to socialize and create content in collaboration with one another.
- He is the originator of the famous Hype House. On TikTok, he is popular for posting lip-syncing videos, duets, trending challenges, and other content which draws millions of daily viewers.
- He is interested in music and released numerous singles on his YouTube channel, garnering millions of views and Spotify streams.
- He has 11.2 million Instagram followers, 32.2 million TikTok followers, and 2.18 million YouTube subscribers as of 2022. He is also on Twitter, where he posts his personal life updates to his 2.9 million followers.
Chase Hudson (Lil Huddy) has achieved immense success through his social media presence and musical albums. He stated that as a child, he had his entire life planned out. He has always wanted to be a content creator and has a passion for music. Hudson smartly uses his social media networks to boost the popularity of his music. This is one of the main reasons companies pay him a lot of money to make music.
Lil Huddy- FAQs
Why did Huddy delete his instagram?
He did not delete his Instagram account, he just deactivated it to make a stronger comeback after rebranding.
How old is Lil huddy?
Born on May 15, 2002, he is currently 22 years old. Cole and Tamora Hudson gave birth to Lil Huddy. They are both professors. His place of birth was Stockton, California. He did his schooling at Bear Creek High School in California.
How tall is Lil huddy?
Huddy is a handsome man with a huge fan following. He stands 6 feet tall, or around 1.84m. In an automated interview with Wired, he confirmed his height. Currently, he is at the top of his career and enjoying all the fame.
Who is Lil huddy?
Chase Hudson, also known as Lil Huddy, is a 22-year-old TikToker, content creator, actor, musician, and social media personality from the United States. To expand his fan base, he founded the Hype House, a hub where numerous viral TikTokers worked together to produce content. He is also recognized for popularising e-boy culture and attire.
What movie is Lil huddy in?
He is famous for his performances in Downfalls High (2021), Lilhuddy: America’s Sweetheart (2021), and Machine Gun Kelly: Downfalls High (2021). The film Downfalls High marks the screen debut of Lil Huddy, a popular TikTok user.
Lil huddy when we were young.
When We Were Young was a music festival scheduled for Winchester, Nevada, on 22, 23, and 29, (October 2022), at the Las Vegas Festival Grounds. Huddy took the stage and performed magnificently. His enthusiasm for his performance was amazing.
Who is Lil huddy dating now?
He is currently single. Before their breakup in the middle of 2020, he dated Charli D’Amelio, an ex-Hyper House member, even though they’re still close friends. Initially, the couple didn’t want to place a label on their relationship, as Chase said to Entertainment Tonight.
When does the Lil huddy meal come out?
On September 12, Chase Hudson, better known by his stage as Lil Huddy, launched a meal in collaboration with Burger King as part of the chain’s Keep It Real campaign. The program’s primary goal is to get the fast food business to stop using 120 different artificial substances.