Italian actor and signer, Michele Morrone, is best known for his lead character of Massimo Torriceli in the 2020 released movie 365 days. His performance in the movie was appreciated worldwide. His song ‘Feel It’ is one of his best and most viewed songs with over 50 million views only on his YouTube channel.
Michele Morrone’s Overview
- Birth Name: Michele Morrone
- Age: 31
- Date of Birth: 3 October 1990
- Place of Birth: Reggio, Calabria, Italy
- Nationality: Italian
- Profession: Actor, Singer, Model, Fashion Designer
- Net Worth: $1- 5 Million
- Father: Natale
- Mother: Angela
- Siblings: 3 Older Sisters
- Spouse: Rouba Saadeh (M. 2014- D. 2018)
- Children: Marcudo Morrone and Brado Morrone
- Height: 6’ 3”
- Weight: 80 kg
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Actor: Tom Holland, Jason Momoa
- Actress: Not known
- Color: Red, Blue
- Destination: New York
Early Life, Education and Family (Parents and Siblings)
- Michele Morrone was born on October 3, 1990, to his parents Natale, a construction worker who died in 2003, and Angela, a seamstress, both of whom were from Botonto.
- He is the youngest child of his parents and has three older sisters.
- At the age of 11, after watching a Harry Potter movie, Michele decided to become an actor.
- During his middle school, he started acting in after school programs.
- He had to repeat the first year of his high school since he was left back for his bad behavior.
- Later, he studied professional acting at Teatro Fraschini di Pavia, a theater in the city of Pavia.
Wife and Children
- Michele Morrone met the Lebanese designer Rouba Saadeh in 2011 during his visit to Lebanon.
- After dating for three years, the couple got married in 2014. They had a civil marriage in Italy and hosted a small ceremony in Lebanon with just 20 guests.
- The couple became parents to sons Marcudo (born in 2014) and Brando (born in 2017).
- After a marriage of four years, the couple parted ways in 2018. However, their divorce was not public until 2019.
- Morrone confirmed that he and Rouba got divorced after he was pictured with Elena D’Amario by an Italian magazine stating that he had been cheating his wife Rouba and to his clarification, he announced his divorce.
- Morrone seems to be really fond of tattoos. He has a total of 19 tattoos on his body and each of them has a specific meaning.
- He has a ‘18-04-2003’ date tattoo on his right wrist, the date is when his father died.
- He has a Phoenix bird tattoo on his left hand and a ‘Cloud’ tattoo on left pec, a ‘Brando’ tattoo on right shoulder, ‘3’ tattoo on right ring finger and a cross tattoo on his right hand, a ‘Marcus’ tattoo on right thumb.
- He also has my God written in Arabic on his left wrist, ‘Our Lady of Aparecide’ tattooed on right arm, crossed swords and circle tattoo on his back.
- He has got several other tattoos on his forearms, index fingers, back, left arm, right hand, lower lip, etc.
As an actor
- Morrone made his acting debut with the 2011 web series titled Second Chance which was directed by Peirgiorgio Seidita.
- In 2012, he was featured in a music video of the band Makay, an Italian girl band.
- He was featured in the movies ll Tempo di una Sigaretta and E la Vita Continua and a drama titled Che Dio ci Aiuti.
- Michele Morrone acted in various TV series including Come un Delfino (released in 2011), Provaci Ancora (released in 2015), Squadra Antimafia (released in 2015), Sirene ( 2016 release), Renata Fonte (released in 2017), ll Proceso (The Trial) (2018 release) and Medici (released in 2018).
- In 2016, he participated in Dancing with the Stars (Italian version) where he got second place.
- In 2019, he played the lead character named Luigi in Bar Giuseppe.
- In 2020, his performance as the lead character of Massimo Torricelli, a mafia crime boss, in 365 days, was praised internationally and it became a breakthrough in his career.
- After the success of the movie, he signed a contract with the production company to feature in two more parts to complete the trilogy of the movie.
As a singer
- Morrone learnt playing guitar at the age of 25 and became a professional guitarist and singer.
- In February 2020, he released an album titled Dark Room having several songs including ‘Feel It’ which is one of his most famous songs.
- Morrone launched his YouTube channel in 2020 and till date it has more than one million subscribers. ‘Feel It’ music video is one of his most viewed videos with over 51 million views.
As a businessman
- Morrone launched his women’s beachwear brand in August 2020 after officially announcing his brand through Instagram live.
- Soon after the launch of the website, it crashed due to heavy traffic.
- Morrone designs for his brand on his own and in collaboration with Chiara Pollano, a fashion designer.
- He owns the company while it is run by Spazio Arco Company.
|2020||Watch Me Burn|
|2020||Do It Like That|
|2020||No One Cares|
|2020||Hard For Me|
|2020||Rain in the Hearth|
|2017||Who’s the Beast|
|2018||L’ultimo giorno del toro|
|2021||365 Days: This Day|
|2015||Provaci ancora prof!|
|2022||Mud Mud Ke|
Awards and Nominations
Distinctive International Arab Festivals Awards (2020)
Golden Raspberry Awards (2021)
Michele Morrone‘s net worth is estimated to be around $1 to $5 Million.
Who is Michele Morrone?
Michele Morrone is an Italian actor, singer, model and fashion designer.
How old is Michele Morrone?
As of 2022, he is 31.
Where does Michele Morrone live?
Michele still lives in Italy.
How tall is Michele Morrone?
He is 6 ft and 3 in tall.
Is Michele still married?
No, he got a divorce from his wife in 2018 after which he is single.