Michele Morrone is an actor from Italy. The 32 years old Italian actor has a net worth of $ 5 million. He has a tall personality of 6 feet 3 inches. His former Rouba Saadeh is a Lebanese fashion designer and artist. He is famous for acting in Polis and Italian films. He started his acting career in 2011 in the role of Riccardo in the web series Second Chance. Though the web series was cancelled, his career was not adversely affected. His song “Feel It” is one of his best and most viewed songs with over 50 million views only on his YouTube channel.
|Birth Name||Michele Morrone|
|Date of Birth||3 October 1990|
|Place of Birth||Reggio, Calabria, Italy|
|Profession||Actor, Singer, Model, Fashion Designer|
|Siblings||3 Older Sisters|
|Spouse||Rouba Saadeh (M. 2014- D. 2018)|
|Children||Marcudo Morrone and Brado Morrone|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
Michele Morrone Age, Weight, and Height
|Weight||176 lbs (80 kg)|
Michele Morrone is a gym freak. He has a muscular physique. Michele maintained his form strictly as the celebrity is a fitness freak. Do you know he loves to spend more than 4 hours a day in the gym to keep his body fit? The 32 years old actor also follows a well-curated, nutrition-packed diet. Morrone stands at 6 feet 3 inches.
|Actor||Tom Holland, Jason Momoa|
Early Life, Education and Family (Parents and Siblings)
- Michele Morrone was born on October 3, 1990, to his parents Natale, a construction worker who died in 2003, and Angela, a seamstress, both of whom were from Bitonto.
- He is the youngest child of his parents and has three older sisters.
- At 11 age, after watching a Harry Potter movie, Michele decided to become an actor.
- During middle school, he started acting in after-school programs.
- He had to repeat the first year of high school since he was left back for his bad behaviour.
- Later, he studied professional acting at Teatro Fraschini di Pavia, a theatre in the city of Pavia.
- When the kids were still very little, the family relocated to Melegnano, close to Milan, in an effort to obtain better employment.
- Morrone was twelve when Natale passed away in 2002.
- Morrone spent a portion of his early years in the southern Italian region of Apulia.
Michele Morrone Wife and Children
- Michele Morrone met the Lebanese designer Rouba Saadeh in 2011 during his visit to Lebanon.
- After dating for three years, the couple got married in 2014. They had a civil marriage in Italy and hosted a small ceremony in Lebanon with just 20 guests.
- The couple became parents to sons Marcudo (born in 2014) and Brando (born in 2017).
- After a marriage of four years, the couple parted ways in 2018. However, their divorce was not public until 2019.
- Morrone confirmed that he and Rouba got divorced after he was pictured with Elena D’Amario in an Italian magazine stating that he had been cheating on his wife Rouba and to his clarification, he announced his divorce.
Michele Morrone wife
- In 2014, Michele Morrone wed Rouba Saadeh, a designer from Lebanon. When Morrone visited Lebanon in 2011, they had their first encounter.
- In Italy, they were legally married, and there were just 20 people present in the little ceremony in Lebanon. But up until 2016, he had kept his marriage a secret from the press.
- 2018 saw the two’s divorce. Marco (or Marcus, born in 2014) and Brando are their two kids (born in 2017). According to reports, he is still in contact with Rouba.
- Even his divorce wasn’t immediately made public.
- Following the release of the images, Morrone defended himself on Instagram by claiming that he and Rouba were already divorced.
His Two sons
- Morrone has two children. Once in an interview, Morrone said that his children who are seven and three years old have no life experience.
- “They just absorb everything you say and do; they’re like sponges. You must thus use extreme caution. The most crucial lesson I am imparting to my children is the importance of passion. I am not the sort of mom who would encourage my children to pursue careers as doctors or attorneys. I simply want them to have enthusiasm for what they do “said he.
Michele Morrone And Khloe Kardashian
- According to the actor’s agent, TfODAY “The story has no substance. They were invited to take a picture when they were at the D&G event. The extent of the narrative is that Michele felt Khloe was extremely sweet. No meaningful romantic connection.
- So anyone who had high aspirations of seeing him as Khloé Kardashian’s lover on Hulu’s “The Kardashians” would probably be disappointed.
As an actor
- Morrone made his acting debut with the 2011 web series titled Second Chance which was directed by Peirgiorgio Seidita.
- In 2012, he was featured in a music video for the band Makay, an Italian girl band.
- He was featured in the movies il tempo di una sigaretta and E la Vita Continua and a drama titled Che Dio ci Aiuti.
- Michele Morrone acted in various TV series including Come un Delfino (released in 2011), Privacy Ancora (released in 2015), Squadra Antimafia (released in 2015), Sirene ( 2016 release), Renata Fonte (released in 2017), ll Proceso (The Trial) (2018 release) and Medici (released in 2018).
- In 2016, he participated in Dancing with the Stars (Italian version) where he got second place.
- In 2019, he played the lead character named Luigi in Bar Giuseppe.
- In 2020, his performance as the lead character of Massimo Torricelli, a mafia crime boss, in 365 days, was praised internationally and it became a breakthrough in his career.
- After the success of the movie, he signed a contract with the production company to feature in two more parts to complete the trilogy of the movie.
As a Singer
- Morrone learned to play the guitar at the age of 25 and became a professional guitarist and singer.
- In February 2020, he released an album titled Dark Room having several songs including ‘Feel It’ which is one of his most famous songs.
- Morrone launched his YouTube channel in 2020 and to date, it has more than one million subscribers. The ‘Feel It’ music video is one of his most viewed videos with over 51 million views.
As a Businessman
- Morrone launched his women’s beachwear brand in August 2020 after officially announcing his brand through Instagram live.
- Soon after the launch of the website, it crashed due to heavy traffic.
- Morrone designs for his brand on his own and in collaboration with Chiara Pollano, a fashion designer.
- He owns the company while it is run by Spazio Arco Company.
Michele Morrone Girlfriend
- Anna Maria and Michele Morrone seemed to be dating each other after the release of their much gossiped Netflix movie 365 days.
- The dating speculation arose after they were seen holding hands and kissing each other in the premiere. However, they are not dating in reality. He was earlier married to a Lebanese artist and fashion designer, Rouba Saadeh.
Michele Morrone Kids
His marriage with Rouba lasted for 4 years. The duo share 2 kids, Marcus, born in 2014, and Brado, born in 2018. The father of two separated from his wife in the year 2018.
Michele Morrone Tattoo
- He has a total of 19 tattoos. The date 18.04.2003 inked on the right wrist is when his dad passed away. He had an intense relationship with his father.
- He has a Phoenix bird tattoo on his left hand and a ‘Cloud’ tattoo on his left pec, a ‘Brando’ tattoo on his right shoulder, a ‘3’ tattoo on the right ring finger, and a cross tattoo on his right hand, a ‘Marcus’ tattoo on right thumb.
- He also has my God is written in Arabic on his left wrist, ‘Our Lady of Aparecide’ tattooed on his right arm, crossed swords, and a circle tattoo on his back.
- He has got several other tattoos on his forearms, index fingers, back, left arm, right hand, lower lip, etc.
|2020||Watch Me Burn|
|2020||Do It Like That|
|2020||No One Cares|
|2020||Hard For Me|
|2020||Rain in the Hearth|
|2017||Who’s the Beast|
|2018||L’ultimo giorno del toro|
|2021||365 Days: This Day|
- His acting career began in 2011 with the role of Riccardo in Second Chance. The series was cancelled after the release of one season.
- He acted in several Italian TV series but rose to global prominence after the release of the Netflix series 365 days. Here, he played the role of Massimo Torricelli.
Michele Morrone TV Show
|2015||Provaci Ancora prof!|
Mud Mud Ke
- He also has a keen interest in music. Michelle released an official music album Dark Room which includes his most famous song, “Feel It’.
- The actor has a Youtube channel with millions of subscribers where he uploads his music creations
Awards and Nominations
|Distinctive International Arab Festivals Awards (2020)||N/A||Won|
|Golden Raspberry Awards (2021)||Worst Actor||Nominated|
Michele Morrone Gay
- Once, the actor posted a selfie on Instagram with Simone Susanna. The man gave the celebrity a back embrace as they both lacked shirts. Following this, there were rumours about Michele’s sexual orientation spread around the internet.
- Finally putting a stop to the rumours, the actor. He uploaded a video on his Instagram story.
- The Italian actor was heard stating, “This morning, my team called me and said, Hey, there’s a lot of articles. claiming that you came out,’ because of the image I made with Simone. He became one of my closest friends; we are practically brothers now. We have a movie being made. It was only a photo, guys. nothing further
Michele Morrone Net Worth
- Michelle has a net worth of $ 5 million. He became the face of posh brands like Falconeri, Dolce & Gabbana, etc. Besides acting, his modelling career also allows him to be a millionaire.
- He owns some of the most luxurious cars in the world, including the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, Lamborghini Huracan, and Mercedes-Benz GLE 53.
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
- He is best known for his lead character Massimo Torricelli in the 2020 released movie 365 days.
Michelle Morrone is an Italian actor known for acting in Italian and Polish films. His name became famous after the movie 365 days. Michelle was married to Rouba Seadeh and had 2 sons. Talking about his remarkable features, he has a muscular physique and 19 tattoos on his body. In addition, he is a passionate musician who often curates lyric videos.
Is Michele Morrone gay?
No, he is not gay. Once, he posted a photograph with Simone Susinna on Instagram. After that, there were rumors about Michele Morrone’s sexual orientation spread around the internet. However, the actor said that they were just like brothers and nothing else.
What kind of surgery underwent Michele Morrone have?
This has already been said by the well-known Michele Morrone, who feels self-conscious about the size of his nipples. He wasn’t him. feeling content with his nipples. He posted a photo of himself wearing a corset after traveling to Istanbul and having nipple surgery.
Is Michele Morrone in a relationship?
Although the Italian-born is presently unmarried, she was formerly wed to Lebanese singer Rouba Saadeh from 2014 until 2018. With his performance in 365 Days, Michele Morrone saw an unimaginable rise in renown.
What is written on Michele Morrone’s left hand?
On his right wrist, he has the tattoo “18.04. 2003.” Meaning: This tattoo is a reminder of the day, April 18, 2003, when Michele’s father passed away at the age of 12. So, in honor of his late father, he had this tattoo placed on his right wrist.
What part of Italy does Michele Morone live in?
Actor Morrone, 31, comes from Reggio Calabria, the biggest city in the Calabria region of southern Italy. Morrone appeared in a number of Italian movies and television shows. His role as Don Massimo Torricelli in the “365 Days” movies marked his breakthrough on the global stage.
Who is Michele Morrone’s wife?
Michele Morrone was married to Rouba Saadeh. She was born in Lebanon and has a diploma degree in Fashion Designing. Presently, Saadeh is a fashion designer and an artist. The couple was in an official marriage for four long years.
How old is Michele Morrone?
He was born on October 30, 1990. The star has three older siblings and is currently 32 years. The Harry Potter movie inspired him to be an actor. In his childhood, he was held back once for his bad behavior.
How tall is Michele Morrone?
He is 6 feet 3 inches tall. The actor is a fitness freak. Reports confirmed that he spends almost 4 hours a day in the gym. Moreover, he follows a nutritional diet plan for his physique.
Who is Michele Morrone?
Michele is an actor from Italy. His acting career comprises both Polish and Italian TV shows and movies. The Polish film 365 days which was released on Netflix made him an internet sensation. The actor is also passionate about music.
Where does Michele Morrone live?
He was born in Reggio Calabria, Italy. On the other hand, his parents are initially the natives of Britono. As a child, he shifted with his parents to Melegnano, where he was raised.
Who is Michele Morrone dating?
Michele is currently single. He was previously married to Rouba. Their marital life lasted for four years. Morrone was also linked with his co-star Anna Maria. It was a complete rumor.
What is Michele Morrone’s net worth?
He has a net worth of $ 5 million. His primary source of earnings comprises different brand endorsements, Youtube content, and acting. The actor flaunts three high-end cars as his treasure.
Why is Michele Morrone divorced?
The reason for his separation from his wife, Rouba Saadeh, was a lack of future perspectives in their relationship. There is no doubt that when it comes to romanticism, he is full of Mysteries.
Is Michele Morrone married now?
At present, the actor’s marital status is divorced. He was involved in a marriage relationship for 4 years. He had two sons from his former marriage. He is a mysterious person on his front.
Does Michele Morrone have a son?
He is the father of 2 sons from his previous marriage. The elder son is named Marcus, born in 2014, and the younger son was born in 2018. Michele had a cordial bond with his son.