Michelle Obama is an American Attorney and an Author. The 5 feet 10.9 inches with an estimated Net Worth of $75 million, is an admirable and outstanding Idol and positive role model for African American women in a happy marriage. The 59 years old lady was the 1st African American Lady, who served as First Lady of the United State from 2009-2017 as the wife of former president Barack Obama. She was also the representative during Barack Obama’s presidential campaign.
|Full Name||Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama|
|Date of Birth||January 17, 1964|
|Profession||Author, American Attorney, Orator (public speaker)|
|Husband||Former president Barack Obama.|
|Children||Malia Ann Obama, Sasha Obama|
|Father||Fraser C. Robinson III|
|Mother||Marian Shields Robinson|
|Birthplace||Chicago, Illinois, U.S.|
|Education||B.A (1985, Princeton University), J.D (1998, Harvard University)|
|Political Affiliation||Democratic Party|
|Net worth||$75 million|
Michelle Obama Height, and Age
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Weight||180 Lbs (68 kg)|
|Eye color||dark brown|
|Hair Color||black color|
- She is an African American woman, and her current age is 59 years old. Her weight is 68 kg, in pounds- 180 Lbs.
- She has a height of 5 feet 10 inches as a proficient and confident speaker her popularity among the general public increased as she gained recognition as a positive role model.
- In her Physical appearance, her eyes are dark brown, and her hair is black color. Her dress size is 6. She usually wears dresses that have a waist measurement of 28 inches and a bust measurement of 36 inches.
Early Life, Education, and Family
- Michelle Obama grew up on the south side of Chicago, was the daughter of Marian, who was a homemaker and her father Frasier Robinson worked in the city’s water-purification plant.
- She has a brother Craig Robinson, who is the Executive Director of the National Association of Basketball Coaches.
- She studied sociology and American English and graduated with B.A. (1985) at Princeton University in New Jersey, and after that, completed her Law (J.D) at Harvard University in 1998.
- As part of her graduation thesis, she wrote her thesis on Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community.
- When she was at Princeton University, she got involved in the Third World Center now known as the Carl A. Fields Center, As an academic and cultural group that supported minority students.
Also, Read: Dana Perino Net Worth, Husband, Age, Height, Children, Salary
Personal Life & Legacy
- After her graduation from Harvard University, when she joined as a junior associate at Sidley & Austin, where she met with Barack Obama, who was working as a summer associate. After that, she got married to him on 3rd October 1992.
- Initially, before meeting Barack Obama, she was determined to focus on her career, she worked on her graduation thesis titled “Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community”, She conducted her research by sending a questionnaire to African-American graduates, asking them the feelings and comfortability of enrolling in Princeton University.
- After suffering from a miscarriage, Michelle underwent in vitro fertilization and gave birth to Malia Ann (born in 1998) and Natasha (known as Sasha, born in 2001)
- When her husband announced his for the candidacy of Democratic presidential nomination in 2008, Michelle took a prominent role in his campaign.
- As a confident and adept speaker, she confidently held the ground with her husband during the long Democratic primary race, and in June 2008, Barack Obama became the party’s tentative nominee.
- Her Daughters attended the University of Chicago Laboratory Schools, a private school.
- Michelle Obama was raised as a United Methodist and joined The Trinity United Church of Christ, But on May 31, 2008, Barack and Michelle Obama announced their withdrawal from their membership in the Trinity United Church of Christ.
- After Graduation from Harvard University in 1998, she started her career by joining as a junior associate at Sidley & Austin now known as Sidley Austin LLP, where she specialized in intellectual property law.
- She earned public sector positions in the Chicago city government as an Assistant to the Mayor, and as Assistant Commissioner of Planning and Development, in 1991.
- In 1993, she became the public execution of a non-profitable organization encouraging young people to work on social issues in nonprofit groups and government agencies for the Chicago office of Public Allies.
- Moving forward in her career, Michelle has launched many campaigns;
- Let’s Move! (2010)- to bring together community leaders, educators, medical professionals, parents, and others in a nationwide effort to address the challenge of childhood obesity.
- Joining Forces(2011)- a nationwide initiative for supporting service members, veterans, and their families through wellness, education, and employment opportunities.
- After Hillary Clinton and Laura Bush, she is the third first lady who earned her postgraduate degree.
- She is a famous fashion Icon and in 2007, Vanity Fair listed her among “10 of the World’s Best Dressed People.
- In 2008, she also appeared on People’s list of best-dressed women and was praised by the magazine for her “classic and confident” looks.
- In May 2006, Essence listed her among “25 of the World’s Most Inspiring Women as she was a positive role model for African American Women.
Michelle Obama Pregnant
- Mrs. Obama suffered a miscarriage when she got pregnant for the first time. She then underwent in vitro fertilization to conceive her two girl children, Malia Ann and Natasha.
Craig Robinson Michelle Obama Brother
- Michelle‘s only brother Craig Robinson is an Executive Director of the National Association of Basketball Coaches and a broadcaster.
- His wife Kelly Mccrum is president of KM-Events.
- He also wrote books, those are; A Game of Character: A Family Journey from Chicago’s South Side to the Ivy League and Beyond.
- In 2020, he was appointed as the Executive Director of the National Association of Basketball Coaches.
- He has two children named Leslie Robinson, and Avery Robinson. As Leslie Robinson teaches financial accounting in the MBA and Business Bridge programs, Avery Robinson has research in social justice and addressing educational inequities.
Also, Read: Tucker Carlson Net Worth, Age, Wife, Kids, Education, Family
Erykah Badu And Michelle Obama
- An event occurred, when one of the guest singers Erykah Badu attended Former President Barack Obama’s 60th birthday in the first week of August 2021. where the party, taking videos and photography was prohibited, Erykah took a video of the dancing party and posted it on her Instagram story for her followers of 5 million to see. But soon after the video got deleted.
- After the circulation of the video online, singer Erykah came forward with an apology, saying that “Mr. and Mrs. Obama, Please forgive me 4 being the “terrible guest “ at such a sacred event for your family. I was so inconsiderate, Thank you for all your love. What an example of ‘how NOT ‘ to be …… erica,” Erykah tweeted on Thursday. When some asked the singer if the Obama family asked for a public apology, she denied it by saying that it was right to the apology in the first place.
Michelle Obama Net Worth
|2023||$ 75 million|
|2022||$ 34 million|
|2021||$ 23 million|
- Michelle Obama Net Worth is estimated at $75 million as of 2023. Michelle Obama and Barack Obama both own homes in Washington and Martha’s Vineyard in Massachusetts which are worth a combined $ 20 million. And both are utterly stunning and well-managed.
- Mrs. Obama has multiple sources of income, as she participates in many inspirational events. She released her best-selling book “Becoming” in 2018, which sold $1.4 million copies in its first week, and in November 2020, the book sold more than $ 14 million copies worldwide, according to The New York times.
- She also has a deal with Spotify for multi-year podcasts in 2019, a Netflix deal, and as a speaker, she commands quite a hefty paychecks.
Also, Read: Frank Abagnale Jr Net Worth, Wife, Age, Height, Young, Wiki
Michelle Obama was America’s first lady from 2009-2017, and despite being the wife of the ex-president of the U.S.A she doesn’t hide in the shadow and comes across as a very strong individual. She was born on January 16, 1964, to Fraser C Robinson III and Marian Shields Robinson. She is an American attorney, and an author and contributed to representing Barrack Obama’s campaign
Michelle Obama – FAQ’s
How tall is Michelle obama?
The 5 feet 10-inch tall Michelle Obama is a very confident and positive role model for African American women In happy married life. She is a real inspiration for those who seek a happy and confident life.
How old is Michelle Obama?
As she is currently 59 years old, but she still lives up to the Exception of being a glamorous fashion Icon. Her Fashion trend always matches the current trend and she inspires many professional women as well.
What is Michelle Obama doing now?
She worked in nonprofit organizations and as the associate dean of Student Services at the University of Chicago. As well as the vice president for Community and External Affairs of the University of Chicago Medical Center.
What designer did Michelle Obama wear?
As Michelle Obama has become a style icon and one of the fashionable women known for her excellent sense of dress, her stylist, Meredith Koop, has helped Obama become the noted fashion icon that she is known for today.