Natalie Portman, also known by her birth name, Natalie Hershlag, is an Israeli-American actress and model. She is 41 years old and has a Net Worth of $ 93 million. She began acting in films when she was an adolescent. Since then, she has been in dozens of big-budget and small-budget movies and has won many awards, including the Academy Award, the BAFTA, and the Screen Actors Guild. She is one of the most well-paid actors in the world.
|Full Name||Natalie Hershlag|
|Net Worth||$93 Million|
|Date of Birth||9 June 1981|
|Birth Place||Jerusalem, Western Asia|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Ethnicity||Ashkenazi Jewish descent|
|College/University||Harvard University Cambridge, United States|
Natalie Portman Height and Age
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
- June 9, 1981, is the birthdate of Natalie Portman, which makes her age 41. She holds American citizenship and adheres to the Jewish faith. Her zodiac sign is Gemini, and her ethnicity is Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
- Approximately her figure measurements are 34-25-34 inches. She is 5 feet and 6 inches tall and weighs approximately 50 kilograms. She has gorgeous, long, dark brown hair and mesmerizing eyes of a hazel hue.
Early Life, Education, and Family
- Natalie Portman was born on June 9, 1981, as Neta-Lee Hershlag to a Jewish family in Jerusalem, Israel. Her parents are Israeli physician Avner Hershlag and American housewife Shelley Stevens. When she was three years old, her family immigrated to the United States, settling in Washington, D.C.
- She went to the Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School in Rockville, Maryland, where she learned Hebrew. She later graduated with honors from Syosset High School in New York after attending Solomon Schechter Day School of Nassau County.
- Portman studied psychology at Harvard University, where she graduated in 2003. She attended graduate classes at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem while at Harvard. She returned to Harvard in 2015 to deliver the commencement address and was honored with an honorary Doctor of Letters degree.
- She wed French dancer and choreographer Benjamin Millepied. They have two children together: Aleph (born in 2011) and Amalia (born in 2017).
Personal Life & Legacy
- Natalie Portman is a private person in her personal life, but she has been outspoken about her activism and philanthropic work. She is an advocate for the environment, animal rights, and vegetarianism. In addition, she has been vocal about gender inequality and women’s rights.
- Portman has also been recognized for her philanthropic efforts, including her role as an ambassador for FINCA International, a microfinance organization that works to alleviate global poverty. In addition to the World Wildlife Fund and the Anti-Defamation League, she has supported numerous other causes.
- In terms of her legacy, Natalie Portman has established herself as a versatile and accomplished actor with various critically acclaimed roles. In the year 2015, she was honored for her contributions to the film industry by obtaining a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Portman has also made significant contributions as a philanthropist and activist, using her platform to raise awareness and support for various causes. Her advocacy work has inspired and empowered others, and her legacy as a dedicated and empathetic humanist will endure.
- Natalie Portman began her career as a child actor in the 1990s, appearing in several films and television programs, such as “The Professional” (1994), “Mars Attacks!” (1996), and Star Wars: Episode I — The Phantom Menace and other works (1999).
- In the 2000s, Portman’s portrayals in films such as “Closer” (2004), “V for Vendetta” (2006), and “Black Swan” (2010) earned her critical acclaim. Her performance in “Black Swan” earned her the Oscar for Best Actress and the Golden Globe for Best Actress in a Motion Picture – Drama.
- Portman has worked as a producer and director in addition to her acting career. She made her directorial début with the 2015 film “A Tale of Love and Darkness,” which she wrote, acted in, and directed.
- She has an outspoken supporter of numerous causes, including animal rights, the environment, and women’s rights. She has also participated in some humanitarian efforts, including serving as an ambassador for FINCA International, a microfinance organization that works to alleviate global poverty.
Natalie Portman kids
- Natalie Portman is the mother of two kids. Aleph Portman-Millepied, her first child, was born on June 14, 2011. Portman’s husband, Benjamin Millepied, is a French dancer and choreographer whom she met on the set of the film “Black Swan.”
- Amalia Portman-Millepied, their second child, was born on February 22, 2017. The couple is known to keep their personal lives private, and little information about their children is available. However, Portman has revealed some details about her mothering experience in interviews.
- Portman has spoken candidly about the difficulties of juggling motherhood and her acting career. She described the experience of having her first child as “earth-shattering” in an interview with Harper’s Bazaar, saying it profoundly impacted her perspective on life and work.
- Despite the demands of her profession, Portman prioritizes her family. She has been photographed with her children at various events, including film premieres and award ceremonies. She even brought her daughter Amalia on stage at a Women’s March event in Los Angeles in 2020.
Keira Knightley Natalie Portman
- Natalie Portman and Keira Knightley are successful actresses who have made their mark in Hollywood. While they are frequently compared due to their similar appearances, they have different backgrounds and career paths.
- Keira Knightley was born in 1985 in London, England. She started acting young and made her feature film debut in 1995. She received critical acclaim for her roles in “Bend It Like Beckham” and “Pride & Prejudice,” and she has since appeared in several other films, including “Pirates of the Caribbean.”
- On the other hand, Natalie Portman was born in 1981 in Jerusalem, Israel. She immigrated to the United States with her family as a child and began acting at a young age. Portman rose to prominence in 1994 with her role in “Leon: The Professional,” She went on to star in many blockbuster hits.
- Since 2013, Knightley has been married to musician James Righton, with whom she has two children. Portman is married to French choreographer and dancer Benjamin Millepied, with whom she also has two children.
Natalie Portman Thor
- In Kenneth Branagh’s 2011 film “Thor,” Portman played the role of Foster for the first time. Foster discovers Thor in the movie after he is exiled from Asgard and cast to Earth. Foster is amazed by Thor’s high-tech gadgets, and after deciding to study him, she falls in love with him.
- Portman reprised her role as Foster in Alan Taylor’s 2013 film “Thor: The Dark World.” In this film, Foster becomes the host of an extraterrestrial force known as the Aether, putting her in danger and bringing Thor back to Earth to protect her.
- In “Thor: Love and Thunder,” Jane Foster, portrayed by Natalie, will become the new Thor. This plot is based on the comic book series “The Mighty Thor,” in which Foster assumes the role of Thor after becoming unfit to wield Mjolnir.
- Portman is excited to return to the Marvel Cinematic Universe and play a more significant role in the franchise. In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, she stated, “I’m very excited to wield the hammer and be a part of the Marvel Universe.”
Natalie Portman Husband
- The husband of Natalie Portman is the French dancer and choreographer Benjamin Millepied. The couple met while working on the 2010 movie “Black Swan,” which featured Portman as the lead and Millepied as the choreographer. They became engaged in 2010 and were married in a private Jewish ceremony in August 2012 in Big Sur, California.
- Born in Bordeaux, France, in 1977, Millepied began his dance training at age eight. Later, he joined the Paris Opera Ballet, where he rose to the position of principal dancer. He was appointed dance director at the Paris Opera Ballet in 2011 but resigned in 2014 to concentrate on his choreography.
- The children of Millepied and Portman are Aleph, born in 2011, and Amalia, born in 2017. The family splits its time between Los Angeles and Paris, where Millepied has continued his dance career.
- Benjamin Millepied is a highly accomplished and well-respected figure in dance and choreography, and his marriage to Natalie Portman has only increased his public profile.
Natalie Portman Net Worth
The actress Natalie Portman Net Worth is estimated at $93 million. She is one of the most well-known actresses in Hollywood and has been a significant contributor to the film business ever since she was a child. She receives a salary that places her among the top earners in her field.
The actress has a lavish lifestyle and has no fear of flaunting it. Portman possesses four of the most incredible automobiles of all time. Her garage contains-
|Car||Price USD (approx)|
|Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 400 Hybrid.||$93,255|
- Natalie Portman listed her New York City flat with an asking price of $6.55 million in 2008. She ultimately sold the property for the asking price.
- She acquired a Los Feliz, Los Angeles property for $3.25 million in 2009..
- In 2017, Natalie Portman purchased a vacation property in Montecito, California, for $6.5 million. In February 2021, Natalie sold this palatial residence for $8 million.
Portman has been involved in several endorsement agreements-
- Since 2010, Portman has been the symbol of the French luxury label Dior.
- Portman has been an ambassador for FINCA around the world since 2004.
- Since 2008, She has been affiliated with Free the Children, a non-profit organization.
- Portman has teamed up with Omaze, an online fundraising platform.
Natalie Portman is active on social media and is present across multiple platforms. Her official online profiles are:
As an actress, producer, and director, Natalie Portman has made a big difference in the movie business. She has won numerous awards for her performances, including an Oscar, a Golden Globe, and a SAG Award. Portman is well-known for her successful acting career and her work as a philanthropist and activist on many social and political issues. She is an influential public figure who promotes positive global change through her platform.
Natalie Portman – FAQ’s
How old is Natalie Portman?
Natalie Portman is 41 years old and entered this world on June 9, 1981. She was born into an established Irish Catholic family in Jerusalem, Western Asia, where she spent her childhood. She is a practicing Jew and an American citizen. She is a Gemini and has a unique Ashkenazi Jewish heritage.
How old was Natalie Portman in profession?
Actress Natalie Portman was 16 when she was selected to play a part in Star Wars. According to the Phantom Menace production notes, the movie required a young woman who could be credible as the queen of the world and also open and vulnerable.
Why did Natalie Portman leave Thor?
Portman exited the Thor franchise for numerous reasons. Creative differences were one of the major causes. After playing Jane Foster in the first two Thor movies, Portman is said to have become unhappy with the franchise’s direction and that she didn’t have much control over her character. She was also unimpressed with the screenplay for the third film and felt that the story did not do her character justice.
Who is Natalie Portman?
Natalie Portman is an American actress who was born in Israel. Since she was a teenager, she has had a busy film career, starring in both big-budget movies and smaller ones. She has won many awards, including an Academy Award and two Golden Globes.
How much does Natalie Portman weigh?
Natalie Portman is a stunning and attractive actress. Her charming and mind-blowing personality is well known. She has a lovely smile, incredibly endearing features, and impressive body measurements.