Nicki Minaj is a rapper, singer, songwriter, and actress. Her Net Worth is estimated to be $133 million. She is 40 years old, and her height is 5 feet 2 inches. She tied the knot with her long-time beau, Kenneth Petty. To many, she is simply the “Queen of Rap.” and “Queen of Hip Hop.” She rose to prominence after appearing in her debut album, Pink Friday, her first music album. In New York City, she got her start as a background singer for a local aspiring rapper-singer.
|Full Name||Onika Tanya Maraj-Petty|
|Nick Name||Nicki Minaj,|
|Birthday/Year||8 December 1982|
|Siblings||Brandon Lamar, Jelani Maraj, Micaiah Maraj, Ming Maraj|
|Ethnicity||Trinidadian And Tobagonian American|
|High School||Fiorello H. LaGuardia|
|HOMETOWN||Queens, New York City|
Nicki Minaj’s Age, Height and Weight
|Height||5 feet and 2 inches|
|Weight||137 lbs (62 kg)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe size||7 (US)|
- Onika Tanya Maraj Petty (Nicki) celebrates her birthday on 8th December. She was born in Saint James, Trinidad, Tobago, on 8th December 1982. Currently, she is 40 years old.
- The incredibly brilliant actress, singer, rapper, and songwriter has a beautiful figure and charisma. Her Height is 5 feet 2 inches and her Weight is 137 lbs (62 kg). She performs 30 minutes of dance-based exercise to maintain her figure. In addition, She also happens to be a phenomenal dancer.
Family Life and Parents
- The parents of Nicki Minaj are Robert and Carol Maraj. Robert Maraj, Nicki Minaj’s father, is a financial executive and part-time gospel singer. Carol Maraj, Nicki Minaj’s mother, is a gospel singer with Trinidadian ancestry.
- Nicki worked in the payroll and accounting departments during her youth. Her father is a Dougla, which means he descends from an Afro-Trinidadian mother and an Indo-Trinidadian father.
- Her father was a drug addict and an abuser, especially towards her mother. He once set fire to the family home in an apparent attempt to kill her mother but failed.
- She also has 2 elder siblings and 2 younger siblings. Her older brother Jelani Maraj is imprisoned for predatory sexual assault; her older half-sister on her father’s side is Maya Maraj, her younger brother Micaiah is a social media personality; and her twin younger sister Ming Maraj is an identical twin.
Also, Read: Brad Pitt Net Worth 2023, Age, Height, Young, Girlfriend, Children, Son
- She graduated from the Performing Arts-focused Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts in New York City, United States.
- She did not pursue higher education. She was talented at acting and singing from a young age and desired to become an actress.
- She began her musical career as a member of the rap group ‘The Hoodstars,’ which also included 7even Up, Lou$tar, and Scaff Breezy.
- ‘Beam Me Up Scotty,’ her third mixtape, was released on April 18, 2009. The album included the hit song ‘I Get Crazy,’ which peaked at number 20 on the Billboard Hot Rap Songs chart in the United States.
- On April 2, 2012, she released her second studio album, “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded,” which included the singles “Roman in Moscow” and “Stupid Hoe.”
- On December 15, 2014, her third album, “The Pinkprint,” which had her biggest hit to date, “Anaconda,” was made available. On Billboard’s Hot 100, the song peaked at number 2. The album entered the US Billboard 200 chart for the first time at position number 2. Critics gave it mainly favorable reviews, and she was nominated for three Grammy Awards for the album.
- She plans to release her fourth album, Queen, on June 15, 2018, during the 2018 Met Gala. On April 12, 2018, she released the album’s lead song, “Chun-Li,” which reached number 10 on the Billboard Hot 100. ‘ Bed, Queen’s second single, was released on June 14, 2018, and it reached its highest position on the “Hot 100” at number 42.
Nicki Minaj Husband
- Kenneth Petty, also known as Zoo, Nicki’s husband, was born on April 7, 1972, in Queens, New York. The 50-year-old is currently employed in the music industry.
- Megatron and Hot Girl Summer are two of Minaj’s music videos in which Petty has appeared.
- The relationship between Petty and Minaj started when she was only 16.
- They knew each other before they became famous and even dated before getting married in 2019.
- Petty is a convicted sex offender who served four years in prison for the first-degree attempted rape of a 16-year-old girl.
- As a result of pleading guilty to first-degree manslaughter charges, he served a second prison term from 2006 to 2013 following his release from prison.
- After marrying Minaj, he was arrested for the third time in 2020 for failing to register as a sexual offender in California, where he had relocated with his wife.
Nicki Minaj Son
- Nicki Minaj and Kenneth “Zoo” Petty welcomed their first child, a son named “Papa Bear,” on September 30, 2020.
- Minaj and Petty exchanged their wedding vows on October 21, 2019. After nine months, the couple revealed they were expecting their first child.
- On July 20, 2020, the rapper announced her pregnancy via a series of prenatal images, one of which was captioned, “Love. Marriage. Baby stroller. Overflowing with enthusiasm and appreciation. Thank you for your kind wishes.” 2 months later, she gave birth to a boy.
- Minaj introduced her son to fans by his sweet name, “Papa Bear.” She has yet to disclose his actual name, referring to him on social media as “Papa” and “Papa Bear.” The new name is a perfect fit and has made both Petty and her happy. He has already received apparel featuring Burberry’s iconic Thomas Bear and a Thomas Bear license plate for his toy car.
Also, Read: Chris Martin Net Worth 2023, Girlfriend, Wife, Age, Height, Band
Nicki Minaj Daughter
- Welcome, little Petty! Not a daughter but a son! TMZ reports that Nicki Minaj gave birth to her first kid on September 30, 2020. The rapper revealed her pregnancy via a gorgeous David LaChapelle picture in late July 2020. After nearly a year of marriage to Kenneth Petty, she gave birth to her first child.
- She embraces parenting as the “most satisfying profession” of her life.
- Minaj and Petty’s first child is named Papa Bear, a moniker the rapper gave him and the only way she refers to him publicly. For the most part, she has kept her little son out of the public eye, but she occasionally posts social media updates about him.
Nicki Minaj Brother
- Minaj and her older brother Jelani grew up with 11 cousins in Saint James with her grandma. Ming is her younger sister, Micaiah is her younger brother, and Jelani is her older brother.
- In December 2015, Minaj’s brother, Jelani, was arrested and ultimately convicted of predatory sexual assault on a minor younger than 13, endangering a child’s welfare. Upon Maraj’s arrest, rumors circulated that Minaj financed his $100,000 bond or used some of her properties to back it.
- He was accused of frequently committing rape against his stepdaughter, commencing when she was 11 years old. In his defense, he had asserted that the girl’s accusations against him were part of her mother’s $25 million extortion attempt. His arrest occurred in December 2015.
- The girl stated during the trial that she had endured repeated assaults at Maraj’s house for 8 months in 2015.
Tom Holland and Nicki Minaj
- Following Nicki Minaj’s pregnancy announcement, Tom Holland began trending on Twitter with the celebrity. He is primarily renowned for playing the role of Spiderman in the Marvel series of the same name.
- People humorously began producing memes implying that Holland was Nicki’s child’s father. In 2019, however, the Tom Holland fan account @tomnetherlands shared memes implying that Tom previously dated James Charles but is now in a relationship with Nicki.
- The news quickly spread, and many fans created humorous memes about Minaj and Holland’s relationship.
- The joke about Nicki Minaj and Tom Holland originated from an April 2019 post depicting an alleged love triangle involving Minaj, the Spiderman actor, and James Charles.
Nicki Minaj is Pregnant
- The ‘Super Freaky Girl‘ hitmaker is reportedly expecting her second child with husband Kenneth Petty. ‘Media Take Out’ stated that the rapper is pregnant, and the pair is “overjoyed.”
- The source also stated that they could not wait for the birth of their 2nd child. Fans appear to believe this after the rapper’s social media absence.
- Nicki knocked down claims that she is pregnant with her 2nd kid. The rapper from “Anaconda” went live on Instagram to speak with her followers. She said, “I’m fat, not pregnant.” I meant to tell you earlier, but I skipped it.
Nicki Minaj No Makeup
- Nicki is well-known for her stunning appearances in photos, videos, and public appearances. They frequently include stunning works of makeup that help to enhance her beauty, but there are times when she goes out without any makeup at all.
- These casual sightings highlight her natural beauty and demonstrate that her natural face is just as beautiful as her makeup-covered face.
- Whether greeting admirers outside a building or running errands during her leisure, this great musician’s no-makeup appearances have been recorded on camera multiple times, and she is pure beauty.
Nicki Minaj Before Surgery
- Before undergoing plastic surgery, Nicki Minaj was in trouble with the authorities when she was arrested with a firearm. In those images, it is pretty evident that the face of the famous rap star has changed considerably over the years, but Minaj is in denial.
- Observing the singer’s nose over time reveals that its sides have become thinner (it used to be wider, without a doubt). She denies that doctors labored hard on her nose, claiming that a talented makeup artist is responsible for her appearance. Whether or not the singer is telling the truth, denying that the job was expertly done is tough.
Nicki Minaj Quotes
As one of the most successful musicians in the world, Nicki Minaj has successfully utilized her Everyday Power. In this regard, the following are some of the most inspiring Nicki’s quotations.
- “Don’t chase the boys. Don’t depend on anybody. Do your thing.”
- “I’ll never be perfect. Believe me; I’m worth it. So take me or leave me.”
- “Even though you’re currently in power, wait till the queen takes control.”
- “There will never be a day when I require the care of a man.”
- “It’s odd how the person you loved may change into someone you merely know.”
Nicki Minaj Met Gala
- Nicki Minaj is looking stunning at the Met Gala in 2022. The 40-year-old singer attended the A-list event on Monday at New York City’s Metropolitan Museum of Art, where she turned heads in a figure-hugging black leather pants and skirt ensemble.
- Her ensemble featured a leather baseball cap. The rapper told the designer that she adores the hat and would like it to be part of her final look for the event. After walking the red carpet, she said to La La Anthony, “I’m fascinated with the hat.
Ice Cube, Eve, Cedric the Entertainer, and Minaj appeared in “Barbershop: The Next Cut,” the third installment of the Barbershop movie franchise. Minaj played Draya, a hairstylist. For her performance, she was nominated for a “Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Actress: Comedy.”
Awards & Achievements
- At the 2008 “Underground Music Awards,” she received the “Female Artist of the Year” award.
- The “2012 MTV Music Awards” “Best Female Video” award went to the music video for the song “Starships.”
- At the 2012 MTV Europe Music Awards, she took home the trophy for “Best Hip-Hop.”
- She became the first artist to win BET’s Best Female Hip-Hop Artist award four years in a row as of 2013. The following year, she won once more.
Nicki Minaj Net Worth
|2023||Estimated $113 Million|
- Nicki Minaj Net Worth is $133 million. She generates income from her career and endorsements.
- According to reports, the rapper and her family reside in a $10 million house in the Flats city of Los Angeles.
- The house has 6 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, and about 7,000 square feet of living area.
- Minaj is a smart entrepreneur who has enhanced her wealth and is a talented musician. She has signed high-profile endorsement contracts with brands. She has done endorsement work for major brands, including Pepsi, OPI, MAC, and Myx Fusions Moscato, among others, and has likely made millions of dollars.
- The name of Nicki Minaj’s lifestyle company is The Nicki Minaj Collection. October 2013 saw the launch of the company. She contributed to creating all the clothing, accessories, and home furnishings.
|Range Rover||SV Autobiography|
|Bentley Bentayga||Bentley Bentayga|
|Mercedes Maybach||62 S|
Money brings expensive cars, and Nicki is no exception. She has a stunning and costly car collection that includes Ferraris, Lamborghinis, and Rolls Royces.
- On March 2011, Social 50 chart, Billboard ranked Minaj as the fourth-most engaged musician on social media. The first rapper to achieve 200 million followers on Instagram,
- Minaj is also the most-followed rapper and one of the most-followed female musicians on the social media site. She is one of the most popular rappers on Twitter, with over 26 million users as of 2023.
Also, Read: Ariana Grande Net worth 2023(Forbes), Age, Height, Husband, Wedding, Parents
- Minaj is a rapper, actor, writer, singer, model, and social media influencer from Trinidad. She has also appeared in numerous TV commercials, music videos, and brand endorsements. She has written a few music albums, and her fan base is growing daily.
- Her primary focus is on the musical genres of Hip Hop, R&B, pop, and dance, and she also sings. She holds citizenship in both the United States and Trinidad and practices Christianity. Nicki has also been involved in numerous controversies.
Nicki Minaj – FAQ’s
How old is Nicki Minaj?
Onika Tanya Maraj-Petty (Nicki) is 40 years old. She was born on December 8, 1982, in Saint James, Trinidad, and Tobago, to Robert and Carol Maraj. Her father was a financial executive and part-time gospel singer, while her mother was also a gospel singer and worked in the accounting department.
Where is Nicki Minaj from?
Nicki Minaj was raised in Queens, New York City, and was born Onika Tanya Maraj on December 8, 1982, in St. James, Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago. She grew up in a dysfunctional environment with a drug-addicted father who eventually reformed after entering rehab and starting to attend church.
How tall is Nicki Minaj?
The attractive actress, singer, rapper, and songwriter is very talented. She stands 5 feet 2 inches tall and is well known for her captivating, feisty personality. She has a sweet appearance and lovely body proportions.
Who is Nicki Minaj dating?
Minaj and her husband Petty dated as teenagers and then lost touch for a long time. During this time, Minaj dated fellow rapper Safaree Samuels for 14 years until 2014. She also dated Nas and Meek Mill as well.
How much is Nicki Minaj worth?
Rapper, actor, singer, songwriter, and model Nicki Minaj hails from Trinidad and Tobago. She has a USD 133 million net worth as of the current year. Pink Friday, the rapper’s debut album, was released in November 2010. She is a well-known rapper among youngsters.
Who is Nicki Minaj?
In Trinidad, the American rapper Nicki Minaj, born Onika Tanya Maraj-Petty (formerly Nicki Minaj, born on December 8, 1982). Singer, songwriter, actress, and television host renowned for her daring lyrics and flowing, quick-spoken rap style.
What is Nicki Minaj’s zodiac sign?
She has a fire zodiac sign, Sagittarius, a symbol associated with influence. Sagittarians are described as humorous, explorers, adventurous, travel enthusiasts, optimistic, free-spirited, social, and carefree people are their brief introduction.
How did Nicki Minaj get famous?
Through her MySpace account, the singer was first noticed. According to rumours, Fendi, the head of Dirty Money Records, discovered Minaj’s music on social media before signing her to his company. Minaj is said to have met Lil Wayne and Young Money because of Fendi.
What is Nicki Minaj’s real name?
Nicki Minaj, real name Onika Tanya Maraj, is a Trinidadian-born singer, songwriter, television personality, and actress who rose to fame for her controversial lyrics and flowing, quick-spoken rapping style. She was born on December 8, 1982, in St. James, Trinidad, and Tobago.