Paris Jackson is the daughter of the late Michael Jackson, the King of Pop. she was born on April 3, 1998, and is now 24 years old. A big fam girl has a Net Worth of $100 million. She is well-known as an Actress, Model, and TV personality. Her Height is 1.75 meters tall. Paris Jackson has earned a significant amount of money through her profession. Apart from her inheritance and fame, she has a massive fan base on social media, so she can keep the legacy left by her father.
|Full Name||Paris- Michael Katherine Jackson|
|NickNames||Yab Yab, Peashe|
|Date of Birth||April 3, 1998|
|Birth Place||Beverly Hills, California, U.S|
|Current Residence||California, U.S|
|Profession||Actress, Songwriter, Model, and Activist|
|Parents||Father- Michael Jackson (Singer, Song Writer)Mother- Debbie Rowe (nurse)|
|Siblings||Brother(s)- Prince Michael Joseph Jackson, and Jr; Prince Michael Jackson II|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Chester Castellaw (2015)Michael Snoddy (2016-2017)Tom Kilbey (2017)|
|Net worth||$100 million|
Paris Jackson Age, Height and Weight
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Weight||121 lbs (55kg)|
|Hair Color||light brown|
- She was born on April 3, 1998, in Beverly Hills (California), United States.
- The 24-year-old actress has light brown hair and blue eyes.
- The gorgeous Actress and Model Paris Jackson Height is 5 feet 10 inches ” tall and their weight is 121 lbs(55kg).
- Jackson was educated at Burkley School, and then at Therapeutic Boarding School.
- She then enrolled at Community College, in California, for her university education. However, she was an unfulfilled college dropout.
Also, Read: Chris Rock Net Worth, Age, Height, Wife, Siblings, Family
Paris Jackson Mother and Parents
- Paris was the daughter of the superstars Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe on April 3, 1998, in Beverly Hills, California. A mere year after her birth her parents divorced, and her mother transferred control of Paris and her siblings, Prince, and Jr Prince, to Michael Jackson.
- They were raised by her father who lived at the Neverland Ranch. Paris was only 11 years old and young at the time Michael Jackson died under mysterious circumstances.
- According to the will of her father, she and her siblings fell under the legal protection of her mother, Katherine Jackson, after his passing.
- Paris had a secluded childhood as her father was known as a public figure and was not immune to controversy surrounding his personal life. She began attending private schools together with her brothers from 7th grade, to keep herself from the public eye.
- Paris always wanted to be an entertainer and actress like her father. She began performing in public in 2012. She was reunited with their mother at an investigation brought against AEG in connection with her father’s passing.
- Her life has been challenging and in 2013, she was taken to the hospital after allegedly trying suicide. She was featured on Oprah Winfrey’s show ‘Next Chapter in which she opened up about her experience as a victim of cyberbullying.
Paris Jackson Mom
- Paris Jackson’s mother Debbie Rowe is an American dermatology assistant. She was married to Michael Jackson and they had 2 children. She lives in Palmdale (California).
- In 1982, she married Richard Edelman and converted to Judaism to preserve her marriage. He was a teacher by trade and the couple separated in 1998.
- Debbie met Jackson when she was an assistant at a dermatology clinic where he was being treated. They fall in love during the course of their treatment.
- Rowe granted Michael Jackson full custody of the children after their divorce in April 2000. Rowe was awarded a US $8 million settlement and a house in Beverly Hills.
- Paris has said on several media outlets that she is still in good friendship with her mother.
Paris Jackson Biological Father
- Michael Jackson, a pop legend, is the biological father to Paris. She is the middle child of Michael and the youngest of Debbie’s children.
- Paris Jackson was raised solely by her father. He was granted full custody rights in 1999 by Debbie after their divorce.
- Rowe stated that she intended to give Jackson custody rights and Paris would be raised in her home by her father.
- Paris Jackson and her siblings were left to Michael Jackson’s mother Katherine Jackson when he died in June 2009.
- Paris and Prince are Michael’s children. However, the pop star also had another child, who was formerly called Prince Michael Jackson II or Blanket with a surrogate whose identity is not known.
Also, Read: Gigi Hadid Net Worth, Height, Age, Daughter, Met Gala, Mom
- Paris Jackson did not have to search for fame; she was famous from birth. She was a well-known celebrity because of how her dad established his own name in the entertainment industry.
- The actress began making appearances on the public stage after the passing of her father and became the topic of conversation every time she was caught on camera.
- Her first TV performance was in the film “Living with Michael Jackson‘. She also played the role of Brooklynn Proulx on the television biopic “Mirror: The Michael Jackson Story‘.
- Paris, along with her siblings as well as their mother, has made plans to create the documentary “Remembering Michael‘. The project has been put in limbo due to financial and legal problems.
- Paris was commissioned to play the role of a child in the fantasy film, ‘London’s bridge The Three Keys‘, an adaptation of the novel created by Dennis Christen. She also appeared on ‘The X-Factor as well as the Ellen DeGeneres Show’ on the 11th of November in which she proved she was ready for the world.
- Paris also enticed her as a model of high fashion in the campaign Channel in the Tower of Eiffel. There, she is pictured wearing a white dress that resembles Madonna in her prime.
- Despite a difficult childhood, she’s happier in her life now in 2015. She has also walked the red carpet along with Chester Castellaw at a theater event in Los Angeles.
Paris Jackson tattoos
- Paris Jackson has around 80 tattoos. The link is in memory of her father Michael Jackson. Paris had the words “Queen of my Heart“, in her father’s handwriting, tattooed on her left forearm earlier that year to celebrate her 18th birthday. She said, “To everybody else, he was the King of Pop.” “To me, he was the King of My Heart.”
- Paris Jackson’s ribcage tattoo. It reads ” It Was Better When You Had A Heart“. This is Butch Walker’s fifth Album. Paris Jackson is paying tribute to John Lennon, The Beatles’ John Lennon, with this tattoo on her left sleeve. This tattoo shows Lennon’s famous self-portrait along with the lyrics “imagine all people living life in peace” taken from his solo song, “Imagine.”
- Paris Jackson got her bicep tattoo from Motley Crue’s 1989 album Dr. Feelgood. It is a dagger with a serpent swirling around it and a pair of wings. The handle has a skull.
- She got two tattoos inked on her ankle that are dedicated to Bigi (Blanket), Jackson’s younger brother. She tattooed his initials in one session “B“
- Paris had “Snoddy” tattooed on the left ankle of her boyfriend Michael Snoddy. He is a Street Drum Corps drummer. They also have matching ankle tattoos that depict a skull with three small crosses.
Paris Jackson Movies and TV Shows
|2021||The Space Between||Cory|
|2022||Sex Appeal||Danica McCollum|
|2003||Living with Michael Jackson|
|Michael Jackson’s Private Home Movies|
|2009||Michael Jackson Memorial Service|
|2010||The 52nd Annual Grammy Awards|
|The Oprah Winfrey Show|
|2011||The X Factor|
|The Ellen DeGeneres Show|
|2012||Oprah’s Next Chapter|
|2017||59th Annual Grammy Awards|
|28th GLAAD Media Awards|
|The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon|
|2017 MTV Video Music Awards|
|2020||Jimmy Kimmel Live!|
|2021||American Horror Stories|
|2022||75th Tony Awards|
|The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon|
Paris Jackson’s Net Worth
|Net Worth||$100 Million|
- Paris Jackson Net Worth is 100 million dollars. Her income includes inheritance of over $65 Million from her dad Michael Jackson and royalties earned from music, modeling, acting, social media, and movie-related firms.
- In addition to the estate cash, Paris Jackson also receives royalty payments through Spotify along with other musical companies for her dad’s songs. Paris Jackson herself launched a few songs that were moderately profitable.
Paris Jackson House
- Paris Jackson has bought a 12200 square feet luxury mansion at $15 million. Paris Jackson then renovated and expanded the property through the hiring of an architectural design firm and then spent $2 million.
- She saved her earnings and built a new 7- bedroom house at Topanga Canyon. Paris is also a huge dog lover. She had two expensive dogs.
- She had a luxurious life and sometimes showcases the latest Cadillac, Mercedes G Wagon, GMC, Ford, and limousine collection.
- Paris Jackson was born to the pop king Michael Jackson. She is also a model and singer.
- Paris is also a prominent internet personality, with about 3.6 million Instagram fans and 1.2 million followers on Twitter.
Also, Read: Jada Pinkett Smith Net Worth, Age, Height, Affair, Husband
Paris Jackson, like her father, has a lot of charm and grace. She is an American singer-songwriter, actress, model, musician, and actor. Paris, the second child of Michael Jackson, was inspired by her father to follow in his footsteps in the entertainment and art worlds. Paris is an internationally acclaimed musician, personality, and individual.
Paris Jackson – FAQ’s
How old is Paris Jackson?
Paris, an American Actress, Model, and TV personality is the daughter of the late Michael Jackson, the King of Pop. She was born on April 3, 1998, in Beverly Hills, California. This American woman is 24 years old and is part of multiracial ethnicity.
Who is Paris Jackson?
Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson was born in Beverly Hills, California, U.S. She is an American actress, model, singer, and actor. She has been best known as the daughter of the pop king, Michael Jackson, and Debbie Rowe’s second and only child.
How tall is Paris Jackson?
Paris was born in Beverly Hills (California), United States. She is an American actress, Model, Songwriter, and Activist. The 24-year-old actress is 5 feet 10 inches tall and 55 pounds.
How much is Paris Jackson worth?
Paris is worth over 100 million dollars. Her income includes an inheritance from her dad Michael Jackson and royalties earned from music, Popular brand modeling, acting, social media, and movie-related firms.
Who is Paris Jackson’s mother?
Jackson’s mother Debbie Rowe is an American dermatology assistant. She was married to Michael Jackson and they had 2 children. She lives in Palmdale (California). Paris has said on several media outlets that even though her parents separated, she is still in a good friendship with her mother.
Who is Paris Jackson dating?
Paris, daughter of Michael Jackson has been in relationships with Chester Castellaw (2015), Michael Snoddy (2016-17), and Tom Ridley (2017). However, she doesn’t have plans for a relationship and wants to focus on her professional career.
Who does Paris Jackson play in American horror stories?
American Horror Stories‘ spinoff features Paris Jackson as Maya, a mean girl who meets the iconic Murder House in her first episode. Jackson revealed to E! that she had auditioned for the role before she was offered it. News reports that Culkin encouraged Jackson to give her all during the audition process.