Rouba Saadeh was born into a Christian family in Lebanon on April 15, 1987. Currently, she is 38 years old. She gained fame as the ex-wife of Michele Morrone, her former husband, a famous Italian actor, and a model. Saadeh’s net worth is estimated to be more than $2 million US Dollars (approx.) Rouba now represents the company Elie SAAB as a graphic and fashion designer. She recently started a Le Paradise Des Fous business, selling various self-designed items. she gained media attention as an ex-wife of Italian actor Michele Morrone. She is a renowned Italian-Lebanese fashion designer and stylist.
|Birth Name||Rouba Saadeh|
|Date of Birth||15 April 1987|
|Place of Birth||Beirut, Lebanon|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Siblings||A Sister and A Brother|
|Spouse||Wife of Michele Morrone|
|Children||Marcudo Morrone and Brado Morrone|
Rouba Saadeh Age, and Height
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Weight||121 lbs (54 kg)|
|Shoe Size||(Uk), 5|
Born on 15 April 1987, Rouba is around 35 Years. The young actress has a perfect combination of weight and height. She weighs 54 kg with a height of 5 ft 6 in. Her beauty can be described by her brown eyes and dark brown hair.
|Hobbies||Travelling, Shopping, Partying|
Early Life, Education, and Family (Parents and Siblings)
- Born on April 15, 1987, Rouba is a Lebanese citizen. The name of her parents is not yet known to the public.
- She has a sister Abir Saadeh and a brother whose name is not known.
- Rouba completed her schooling at College Notre-Dame de Jamhour in Baabda and later enrolled at Lebanese American University.
- She did her master’s in Business Administration while PG Diploma in Fashion Designing from Istituto Marangoni.
- She also did a summer course in design at Central Saint Martins.
Rouba Saadeh Husband and Wedding
- She met Italian actor and singer Michele Morrone in 2011 while he was on his visit to Lebanon.
- The couple became parents to sons Marcudo (born in 2014) and Brando (born in 2017).
- Rouba dated Michele Morrone, who she met through mutual friends. In 2014, Rouba secretly tied the knot with her ex-spouse.
- The couple kept their relationship private and never disclosed their wedding date or location with family and close friends in attendance, Rouba and Michele had a lavish wedding. Rouba married Morrone and gave birth to their sons, Marcus and Brado.
- The couple broke up in 2018 due to disagreements and other personal issues. The former couple appeared to co-parent their children amicably.
- After a marriage of 4 years, the couple parted ways in 2018. However, their divorce was not public until 2019.
- Morrone confirmed that he and Rouba got divorced after he was pictured with Elena D’Amario in an Italian magazine stating that he had been cheating on his wife Rouba and to his clarification, he announced his divorce.
- She started her career as a graphic designer at Alfa MIC1 company located in Beirut where she worked for about two and a half years.
- Later, she worked as the head of the design team at the label Elie Saab.
- In 2013, Rouba launched her own designer concept store named ‘Les Paradis Des Fous’.
- She also served as the chief executive officer until late 2014 after which she quit the job to focus on her marriage.
- However in June 2019 after her divorce, she started working as a senior ready-to-wear coordinator at Elie Saab label.
Rouba Saadeh Boyfriend
- There is no information available regarding Rouba’s romantic relationships after her divorce from her celebrity husband.
- She doesn’t even post anything on Instagram that might suggest this and based on this, we assume she is single (and divorced) and living a carefree bachelorette lifestyle with two adoring children.
- The famous fashion designer is too busy with her career and kids to date.
Rouba Saadeh’s Net Worth
- Her most recent venture is a company called Le Paradise Des Fous, where she sells a variety of items that she has designed herself, including dresses, phone cases, purses, and bikinis. she makes a lot of money as a designer and stylist.
- Currently, she is working with ELIE SAAB company. Rouba Saadehs Net Worth for 2023, however, is $250,000.
- Furthermore, she most likely received significant alimony or child custody from her ex-husband, Michele Morrone.
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
She is an active user of Instagram but she is not present on other social platforms. Her Instagram handle is @roubasaadeh.
Rouba Saadeh is one of the best and most successful fashion and graphic artists. As a family woman, She decided to pause her job to give her husband and children her full attention. After her separation from her husband, She gathered herself and re-started working. Her hard work has paid off in her different professional pursuits. Plus, she’s a doting mom whose entire world is around her two young sons.
Rouba Saadeh – FAQ’s
Why did Michele Morrone divorce, Rouba Saadeh?
Michele claims that he and Rouba Saadeh ended their relationship because they could not envision a future together. Although the specifics of the couple’s breakup are unknown, Morrone has claimed that the dissolution of his marriage was extremely difficult for him.
Who is Rouba Saadeh?
She is one of those who rose to fame due to her celebrity spouse. She is a former wife of the Italian actor and musician Michele Morrone and a fashion designer from Lebanon. She also started up the Store name Le Paradis Des Fous. Her nickname is Rouba.
Where does Rouba Saadeh live?
She spent her childhood in Lebanon, where her parents raised her. She and her children live in her home in Downtown Beirut, Lebanon. Rouba and Michele are blessed with two sons, Brado Morrone and Marcus Morrone.
Who is Rouba Saadeh married to?
The Lebanese woman Rouba Saadeh is known for keeping to herself. Rouba dated Michele Morrone, who she met through mutual friends. In 2014, the couple tied the knot in a small, intimate ceremony attended by family and friends. And four years later, in 2018, the couple filed for divorce.
Who is Rouba Saadeh dating?
She married Michele Morrone, who had been her boyfriend for a long time. After her divorce, she is currently single. The well-known designer has a reputation for secrecy, but she claims she has little time for dating because she is so devoted to her children and other family members.
How old is Rouba Saadeh?
As of 2023, Michele Morrone’s ex-wife Rouba Saadeh will be 36 years old. Saadeh’s parents brought her into the world in Lebanon in 1987. Her birthday is on 15th April, the year 1987. She is Christian with Lebanese nationality.
Is Rouba Saadeh single?
Rouba, a well-known fashion designer, might be single. Since the designer divorced her ex-husband Michele Morrone, she has not been seen with any other man. The attractive blonde is a single mom to two children.
Is Rouba Saadeh Muslim?
On April 15, 1987, Rouba Saadeh entered the world in Beirut, Lebanon. She was born in the United States. Her age is given as 35. (As in 2023). Specifically, she is a Lebanese Muslim, but she practices Christianity.