Selena Gomez is an American entertainer with a Net worth of $96 million. The 30 years old is known for her versatility in her career. Her height is 5 feet 5 inches, She debuted as a child artist in the TV series Barney and Friends. However, her name rose to prominence when she got the role in the Disney TV series Wizards of Waverly Place. She broke 15 Guinness Book of World Records and Time named her one of the 100 most influential in 2020. Her social media craze is quite high.
|Birthday Name||Selena Marie Gomez|
|Date of Birth||July 22, 1992|
|Place of Birth||Grand Prairie, TX|
|Profession||Singer, Model, Songwriter, Record Producer, Composer, Businessperson, Film producer, Fashion designer, Fashion designer, Child actor, Philanthropist, Dancer, Drummer, Fashion Designer, Voice actor, Film actor, Television producer, Percussionist|
|Net Worth||$96 Million|
|Awards||Teen Choice Award for Choice Female Hottie|
|Songwriting partners||Ariana Grande, Charlie Puth, BLACKPINK|
Selena Gomez Age, Height, and Weight
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Eye Color||dark brown|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
Selena is 5 feet 5 inches and weighs 123 lbs (56 kg). Her Body Measurements are 34-25-36. She has a curvy body type with an oval face, brown eyes, and black hair. The 30-year-old actress has to go through loads of challenges related to body shaming from the media, press, etc. She let go of the harsh feelings and remained vocal about body positivity and embracing the change.
Early Life, Childhood, and Education
|Father||Ricardo Joel Gomez|
|Selena Gomez sister||Gracie Elliot Teefey, Victoria Gomez|
|Education||Danny Jones Middle School|
- Selena was born on July 22, 1992, in Grand Prairie, Texas to stage actress Mandy Teefey and Ricardo Joel Gomez. Mandy had her when she was 16. Her parents named her after the Tejano singer Selena Quintanilla.
- Her paternal grandparents immigrated to Texas from Monterrey, Mexico in 1970. She was fluent in Spanish till the age of seven.
- The parents of Selena Gomez separated when she was 5 years old. She remained in her mother’s custody. Gomez has both half and step-siblings. In childhood, she witnessed extreme financial struggles.
- They were in such hardship that they could not even afford a day’s meal. She recalled her memory and said that her grandparents had raised her until she achieved success. She attended Danny Jones Middle School.
Also, Read: Jaden Smith Age, Height, Net Worth, Family, Girlfriend, Wife
Selena Gomez Siblings
- The Texas native is a big sister to younger sisters Gracie Elliot Teefey and Victoria Gomez. The former Disney star’s parents, dad Ricardo Gomez, and mom Mandy Teefey divorced when she was five years old.
- Her mother went on to remarry a man named Brian Teefey and they welcomed Gracie in June 2013. As for Selena’s dad, he got remarried to his new wife, Sara, and they welcomed Victoria
- In June 2014, one year after Gracie was born. She also has a stepbrother, Marcus Gomez, who was born in March 2008 and is the son of her stepmother.
Selena Gomez Ethnicity
The father of Selena Gomez, Ricardo Joel Gomez has Mexican descent. Her mother Mandy was an adopted child but of Italian ancestry. She is a Catholic Christian and her paternal grandparents relocated to Texas from Monterrey in the 70s.
Her interest in entertainment came after watching her mother’s prep for theater. Selena began her career as a child artist. Her breakthrough was when she became the face of the series Hannah Montana and then continued to become the cast of Wizards of Waverly Place. During her peak in her acting career, she also recorded several singles. In June 2015, her first five singles entered the Billboard Hot 100.
- 2019– Selena started the year by featuring in the music album of Julia Michael and she has a collab. with artists like Tainy and J Balvin. She then acted in a horror comedy that hit the 2019 Cannes. That year was non-stop working for the star.
- 2020– Gomez voiced the giraffe in the movie Dolittle. She also hosted and became an executive producer of the HBO show Selena + Chef. She was named the Times’ 100 most influential person.
- 2021– She launched her first Spanish project Revelación. It became the most-selling Latin album after Shakira’s El Dorado (2017). She was nominated for the 64th Grammy Awards. In August 2021, she became part of the primary cast alongside Martin Short and Steve Martin. For her work on the project, she was nominated for an Emmy and bagged the People’s Choice Award.
- 2022– Our favorite Hannah Montana star started shooting for the reprised version of the final and fourth season of Hotel Transylvania. Sony Pictures had to pause the shooting due to the surge in Covid. In addition to her TV projects, she also became a featured artist in a couple of music videos. Her performance in the series Selena Gomez: My Mind & Me got her several critical applause.
Selena Gomez Wizards of Waverly Place
The series had four seasons that aired on Disney Channel from October 2007 to January 2012. Selena played the protagonist, a teenage wizard Alex Russo living in the Greenwich Village Section, New York City. The series finale aired on January 6, 2012; the episode depicts the family’s wizard competition.
Selena Gomez Boyfriend, Dating, and Personal Life
|Niall Horan and Zedd||2015|
- Like her millionaire career, Selena has dated the big names of the industry. She shares a close friendship with Taylor Swift. They have talked about their bonding several times on social media. Let’s take a look at her series of dates below:
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
Also, Read: Britney Spears Age, Height, Kids, Husband, Boyfriend, Wedding
- Selena and Justin dated on and off for 8 years from 2010 to 2018. They were introduced to each other as teenagers. The duo dated for several months under disguise and then appeared as a couple at Vanity Fair Oscars Party in February 2011.
- They kept on splitting and started working on their relationship until the final breakup in 2018.
Selena Gomez and Chris Evans
- The internet almost exploded after the rumor of Selena Gomez and Chris Evans dating together sparked. Chris did not issue any official statement in response to the speculation.
- It is believed that the reason for such gossip was their presence in Europe at the same time. Later, the truth came to light and the rumor subsided.
Selena Gomez Husband
- Just like her thriving career, she is slaying her personal life. Selena is a happily single millionaire starting right now! However, the long list does not just end here as she dated Nick Jonas for 1 year, from 2008-2009.
- In 2015, she dated DJ Zedd and parted ways in the same year. She and the Weekend, a Canadian songwriter became a couple. However, the relationship lasted only for a month.
Selena Gomez Pregnant
- Like her fellow celebrities, Selena has also become the prey to haters and trolls. In the latter part of 2021, there was a hoax about Selena’s pregnancy. Hence, she decided to give a befitting reply to her trollers like a boss lady.
- In June 2021, she dropped a Tik Tok video where she was found gaining some weight. That’s where the actual thing started! Thus, she decided to come up with another lip-syncing video on Tik Tok to shut her trollers.
Selena Gomez Plastic Surgery
- The Only Murders in the Building star has faced several allegations about going under the knife! While walking on the red carpet, Selena broke her heels.
- She put off her shoes and walked barefoot on the stage. In one instance, Selena shared her new look on her Instagram handle with short bangs.
- While some of her fans went head over heels for her look, some thrashed her. Nevertheless, Gomez just gives a damn about the fact as she has been subjected to body shaming several times.
Selena Gomez Tattoos
- Currently, the singer and the actor have 17 tattoos on their body. In 2012, she had her first tattoo on her right wrist. In the same year, Selena had inked her second tattoo, a series of Roman digits. Her third tattoo on the thigh is a Biblical quote.
- The lowercase “G” below her ears is for her little sister Gracie. In 2014, the once-child artist, Selena had another Arabic text on her right upper back by her favorite Keith Scott.
- “X31” carvings on her hip were first spotted by one of her fans. “Project Semicolon” is a movement for offering hope to people suffering from depression and suicidal thoughts.
- Courtney Lopez and Selena Gomez have made a tribute to their friendship with a “1” on their ribcage. She posted a photo on Instagram of her upper left thigh. The tattoo features a pair of folded hands with a rosary draped in it.
- On the day of her kidney transplant, Gomez had inked a tattoo on her right elbow. The ‘Rare’ on the right side of her upper neck is the track from her third solo album.
- Her collarbone is decorated with a monochrome dainty cross. Gomez’s constant Bang Bang tattoo artist shared on his Instagram handle a tattoo of a large pink rose.
- Her style of entering 2023 was quite different as she was seen posing with identical tattoos with her friends.
Selena Gomez Met Gala 2022
Alex Russo did not attend the gala fashion event Met Gala 2022 as she was shooting for her show Selena + Chef on the West Coast. Moreover, it was nearly impossible for her to fly to the East Coast for walking in the streets of Manhattan due to the coronavirus pandemic. She preferred to spend extra time with her family.
- Gomez is a well-known philanthropist. She was appointed as UNICEF’s spokesperson for the Trick-o-Treat 2009 campaign. Selena is the youngest brand ambassador of UNICEF.
- Several journalists have often regarded her as the “Dance-pop princess” as she has equal expertise in singing, acting, and dancing.
- Gomez has to date broken 15 Guinness Book of World records. She also has a passion for becoming a businesswoman as she has launched various businesses.
- In 2016, her Insta handle hit the 100 million mark surpassing the number of followers of her fellow stars like Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, etc.
- Earlier, she had a band of her own where she was the lead singer. The band was titled “Selena Gomez and The Scene”. Her list of celeb BFFs includes Taylor Swift, Vanessa Hudgens, Francia Raisa, and Jennifer Anniston.
Selena Gomez Movies and TV Shows
Latest 5 Years Movies and TV Show
|2022||Hotel Transylvania: Transformania|
|2019||A Rainy Day in New York, The Dead Don’t Die|
|2018||Hotel Transylvania 3|
|2016||In Dubious Battle|
|2022||One Killer Question|
|2021||Only Murders in the Building,|
|2020||Selena + Chef, Whose Vote Counts, Explained|
|2013||Inside Amy Schumer|
Selena Gomez Songs
|Midnight Vibes -2022||selena gomez calm down|
|Revelación · 2021||Baila conmigo|
|The Album -2020||Ice Cream, People You Know|
|Revival · 2015||Same Old Love|
|For You · 2014||The Heart Wants What It Wants|
Selena Gomez’s Net Worth
|2023||Approximate $96 Million|
- Selena Gomez Net Worth is 95 million dollars due to her work as an actress, singer, producer, songwriter, and also her brand endorsements, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
- In 2019, she was paid 30 million dollars by PUMA, to be the face of the athletic apparel brand alongside Rihanna.
- Gomez owned a $6.6 million mansion in Calabasas, Los Angeles. In 2014, she sold her mansion in Tarzana, Los Angeles for $3.5 million. In 2015, she purchased a mansion in Fort Worth, Texas for $3.5 million, in October 2018 the mansion was sold.
|Ford Escape||Ford Escape|
|Mini Cooper||Mini Cooper|
- Her car collection includes Mercedes Maybach, Ford Escape, BMW X6, Mini Cooper, and Audi A6.
- In 2020, Gomez moved to a $5 million mansion in the Los Angeles neighborhood of Encino. In the same year, she sold her house in Studio City, Los Angeles for $2.3 million.
With almost 400 million family members on Instagram, her account falls under the category of one of the most followed. In the recent past, she said that one morning she woke up and decided to quit social media because of the amassed hatred she had received from the netizens. Her weariness is the reason for that grave decision.
Also, Read: Will Smith and Chris Rock Slapping Incident, Memes, History
Selena Gomez is the “Dance-pop Princess”. From her various acting projects to her keen passion for music, she has handled everything like a pro. Now, Selena is trying her hand at producing shows and launching multiple businesses. In her childhood days, she experienced hardship related to food and finance. However, now she is living a grand life with her million-dollar assets.
Selena Gomez – FAQS
How old is Selena Gomez?
Selena was born on July 22, 1992. At present, she is 30 years old. With her curvy body type, she is slaying every domain of Hollywood. In spite of going through extreme medical conditions, she managed to come back into the industry with a bang.
Who is Selena Gomez dating?
Selena has dated many of her fellow stars in the past. Her first official date was Justin Bieber. They had gone through the on-and-off phase during the 8 years of their relationship, she had a romantic affair with DJ Zedd and Nick Jonas. Her name was allegedly linked with Chris Evans but now she is single.
How tall is Selena Gomez?
Selena is 5 feet 5 inches in height. The tall lady weighs 123 lbs (56 kg) and has a body measurement of 34-25-36. Her shoe size is 7 (US) and her dress size is 6 (US). The curvy beauty has an overall 17 tattoos across her body. They all are significant in their own way.
Where is Selena Gomez from?
Selena was born in Grand Prairie, Texas, US. She has a mixed ethnicity of Mexican and Italian descent. However, she has claimed herself as the 3rd-row American-Mexican. To date, she has bought and sold multiple residences both in Texas and LA.
Who is Selena Gomez?
She is the “Dance-pop Princess”. From her various acting projects to her keen passion for music, she has handled everything like a pro. Now, Selena is trying her hand at producing shows and launching multiple businesses.
When is Selena Gomez’s birthday?
Selena’s birthday is on July 22, 1992. The multi-hyphenated star has penned a note of gratitude for the huge love that she receives every year on her birthday. Till now she has celebrated her birthday in various ways with her best friends and sometimes with her dear little sister.
How much is Selena Gomez worth?
She has a net worth of $96 million dollars due to her work as an actress, singer, producer, songwriter, and also her brand endorsements, according to Celebrity Net Worth. Her car collection includes Mercedes Maybach, Ford Escape, BMW X6, Mini Cooper, Audi A6, and million-dollar houses.
What happened to Selena Gomez?
In 2017, she was rushed to the hospital due to a failure of one of her kidneys. She is a patient of Lupus, an autoimmune disease that targets the organs and the tissues of the body. Fortunately, her kidney was transplanted successfully and she is now living a healthy life.
Who is Selena Gomez married to?
Just like her thriving career, she is slaying her personal life. Selena is a happily single millionaire starting right now! Selena has dated the big names of the industry. She shares a close friendship with Taylor Swift.
Who gave Selena Gomez a kidney?
Selena’s close friend Francia Raisa has donated a kidney to her. On the day of her kidney transplant, Gomez had inked a tattoo on her right elbow. Later in an interview, she revealed that the tattoo is identical to that of her donor Francia Raisa.