Sophie Turner is a British actress whose performance as Sansa Stark in the HBO series Game of Thrones brought her international renown. She has a fortune of almost $17 million, according to estimates. She is 27 years old and measures 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm) in height. Turner has garnered several nominations and awards for her performances, including a nomination for the Primetime Emmy Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series for her performance in “Game of Thrones.”
|Real name||Sophie Belinda Jonas|
|Date of Birth||21 February 1996|
|Date of Birth||27 years|
|Birth Place||Northampton, Englan|
|Fathers name||Andrew Turner|
|Mothers name||Sally Turner|
|Siblings||James Turner, Will Turner|
|Debut TV||Another Me (2013)|
|Debut Movies||Game of Thrones (2011–2019)|
|Daughter Name||Willa Jonas|
|Net Worth||$17 million|
Sophie TurnerAge, and Height
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
- Sophie Turner is a stunning, accomplished actress with distinctive physical characteristics. She naturally has blonde hair but has been known to color it for different roles. Her eyes are a bluish-green hue, and her skin is fair. Turner is roughly 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm) tall and she weighs around 132 lbs (60 kg). She has an athletic, slender physique.
- She was born on February 21, 1996, and is currently 27 years old. Turner was born to parents Sally and Andrew Turner in Northampton, England. Her father is employed by a pallet delivery company, while her mother is a nursery school educator.
Early Life, Education, and Family
- February 21, 1996, saw the birth of Sophie Turner in Northampton, UK. She grew up in the little village of Chesterton and went to Kings High School, an all-girls secondary school. She has 2 older brothers, both of whom are in the military.
- Turner developed an early interest in performing and began attending a local theatre group when he was three years old. She eventually joined the Playbox Theatre Group, receiving rigorous instruction in acting, singing, and dancing. Despite her early success, Turner has indicated that she values education and completes her studies while working on “Game of Thrones.” She took an online course to complete her A-levels in English Language, Literature, and Psychology.
- Turner hails from a close-knit family and has spoken positively of her parents and brothers in interviews. Her father is a pallet distributor, while her mother teaches in a nursery school.
Also, Read: Lisa Bonet Net Worth, Age, Height, Young, Husband, Children
Personal Life & Legacy
- She began dating musician Joe Jonas in 2016 and became engaged in October 2017. Later in 2019, they were married in two separate ceremonies, one in Las Vegas and the other in France. They welcomed their first child, Willa, in July 2020 and the second child in 2022.
- With her remarkable acting abilities and outstanding performances, Sophie Turner has left an indelible impression on the entertainment business. Turner has also advocated for mental health awareness and body positivity, extending her legacy beyond her acting career.
- Sophie Turner’s career began at age 13 when she was cast as Sansa Stark in the HBO series “Game of Thrones.” The show was an enormous hit and ran for eight seasons, starting Turner’s career in the entertainment industry and making her a household figure.
- During her tenure on “Game of Thrones,” Turner appeared in several television programs, including “The Thirteenth Tale” and “X-Men: Apocalypse,” in which she portrayed Jean Grey. She reprised her role as Jean Grey in other X-Men films, including “Dark Phoenix.”
- In addition to her work in film and television, Turner has voiced characters in video games such as “Lego Worlds” and “X-Men: Days of Future Past – The Video Game.”
- Turner has advocated for humanitarian causes, including mental health awareness and body positivity. She has been candid about her mental health difficulties and has encouraged people to get assistance when necessary.
Sophie Turner Pregnant
- The 27-year-old actress from “Game of Thrones” posted a carousel of fresh photographs from her pregnancy this year on Instagram, including one of her at the hospital, presumably before the birth of her child in July.
- Turner Shared Fresh Pictures from her Second Pregnancy as She Reflects on 2022. The Game of Thrones actress and her husband, singer Joe Jonas, have two daughters, Willa and a baby girl born in July 2022.
- In the first picture, Jonas, 34, caresses Turner’s baby bump as she wears a bodycon gray dress that hugs her tummy. A second image shows Turner taking a mirror selfie while appreciating her baby bulge from below.
Sophie turner Joe Jonas
- Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas are a famous couple who engaged in October 2017 and wed in a surprise ceremony in Las Vegas in May 2019. Before becoming engaged, the couple dated for nearly a year.
- Turner and Jonas met for the first time in 2016 through common acquaintances, and their relationship swiftly became public after they were sighted at a Kings of Leon concert in the Netherlands. Since then, they have been sighted together on numerous public occasions, including the Met Gala, and have made their relationship public on social media.
- Willa, a daughter, was born to them as their 1st child in July 2020. Since then, the pair have been spotted spending time with their daughter and posting adorable social media posts.
- They remain a celebrity couple, and their admirers enjoy following their social media exploits.
Sophie Turner’s Daughter
- In July 2020, Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas welcomed their 1st child, Willa, and their 2nd daughter on July 2022. The couple has remained highly discreet about their daughter, sharing little facts or images of her with the public.
- Yet, in an interview with Conan O’Brien, Turner discussed how being a mother has altered her outlook on life and the world. She discussed the difficulties of raising a child during the COVID-19 pandemic and her gratitude for her time with her daughter and spouse during the lockdown.
- Turner has also been photographed with her daughters on other occasions, including neighborhood strolls and baby clothes shopping.
- Although Sophie Turner has kept her daughter away from the public glare, it is evident that parenthood has been a significant and fulfilling experience for her.
Sophie Turner Husband
- Joe Jonas, an American singer, and actor who rose to popularity as a member of the musical group Jonas Brothers member is Sophie Turner’s husband. Joe and Sophie began dating in 2016 and became engaged in October 2017.
- In May 2019, right after the Billboard Music Awards, the couple married in a surprise ceremony in Las Vegas, much to the delight of their fans. In June 2019, they held a larger, more traditional wedding in France, attended by family and friends.
- Joe has been seen at several events with his wife, including the Met Gala and the season 8 premiere of “Game of Thrones.” The couple has also been spotted vacationing together and sharing lovely moments on social media.
- Sophie and Joe are a well-liked celebrity couple who have been together for several years and continue to support each other’s talents and passions.
Also, Read: Charlize Theron Net Worth, Age, Height, Kids, Husband, Young
Sophie Turner Game of Thrones
- Sophie Turner is an English actress who rose to prominence for her portrayal as Sansa Stark in “Game of Thrones” on HBO. From 2011 to 2019, she portrayed the character in all eight seasons of the television series.
- Turner, who was 15 years old when the HBO drama first aired, is one of the show’s few cast members to have appeared in every season. Sansa Stark is the eldest daughter of Lord Eddard Stark of Winterfell and Lady Catelyn Stark in “Game of Thrones.” During the series, she must traverse the treacherous political terrain of the Seven Kingdoms, facing several hardships and tribulations.
- Sansa was raped before her close friend Theon Greyjoy in a contentious episode from season five (Alfie Allen). Turner stated in an interview conducted by Oscar-winner Jessica Chastain for The Cut that she believes she did not “comprehend” the painful situations when she was younger.
- Since gaining critical praise for portraying Sansa Stark, Sophie Turner has been in several other film and television projects.
Sophie Turner Met Gala
- Several times, Sophie Turner has attended the Met Gala. She made her Met Gala debut in 2016 wearing a silver metallic Louis Vuitton gown with a leather corset top and a pleated skirt. She completed her ensemble with a choker and high shoes.
- In 2018, Turner attended the Met Gala with the theme “Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination.” She wore a white Louis Vuitton gown with a corset bodice and a flowing skirt featuring a thigh-high slit. She teamed the garment with silver heels and a straightforward hairstyle.
- In 2019, Turner and her now-husband, Joe Jonas, attended the Met Gala. That year’s theme was “Camp: Notes on Fashion,” and Turner donned a Louis Vuitton jumpsuit with a plunging neckline that was multicolored and embroidered. She finished her appearance with bright pink eye makeup and a tidy ponytail.
- On the red carpet of the Met Gala, She has caused waves with her elegant and bold design choices.
Sophie Turner Net Worth
The English actress Sophie Turner Net Worth is $17 million, which includes her income from her acting career, brand endorsements, stage shows, and other business ventures.
Let’s explore the automobile collection of Sophie Turner Jonas-
|Cars||Price (USD) (approx)|
|Tesla Model Y||$72,800|
- Over the years, Turner has owned multiple real estate properties. She and her husband, Joe Jonas, acquired a magnificent property in Encino, California, for approximately $14 million in 2019.
- In 2019, she sold a magnificent condo in Manhattan’s SoHo area for $4.4 million.
Over her career, the famous actress Sophie Turner has supported numerous companies. Among the brands with which she has worked are:
- Louis Vuitton – She was appointed brand ambassador for Louis Vuitton in 2019.
- Turner has additionally served as the global brand ambassador for the hair treatment company Wella Professionals.
- Karen Millen -She has launched a capsule collection in collaboration with the British fashion house Karen Millen
- Turner has also promoted the athletic company Reebok.
Gifted by famous people
- Turner has acknowledged getting gifts from her co-stars on Game of Thrones, including a bracelet from Maisie Williams and a handwritten letter from Kit Harington, in interviews.
- She has also tweeted images of gifts from her husband, Joe Jonas, including a personalized crystal-covered bottle of wine and a copy of her throne from “Game of Thrones.”
Sophie Turner is active on social media and has a sizable fan base across multiple platforms.
Also, Read: Hannah Waddingham Age, Height, Net Worth, Husband, Boyfriend
Sophie Turner is a remarkable actress who has distinguished herself in the entertainment world with her outstanding performances. Using her platform, She has advocated for social causes, including mental health awareness and body positivity. Turner has left an indelible mark on the entertainment business and has become a global role model for many individuals.
Sophie Turner – FAQ’s
How tall is Sophie turner?
Sophie Turner is gorgeous and talented and stands out from the crowd with her style. She naturally has blonde hair; however, she sometimes dyes it for her roles. Her complexion is pale, and her eyes are an ethereal bluish-green. She stands at 175 centimeters (5 feet 9 inches).
How old is Sophie turner?
Sophie, who turned 27 years on February 21, was born on the 21st, 1996. Turner’s parents, Sally and Andrew Turner brought her into this world in Northampton, England. Her mother is a preschool teacher, while her father delivers pallets for a living.
Who is Sophie turner?
Originally from England, Sophie Jonas, also known as Sophie Belinda Jonas, is a well-known actress. Her breakout role as Sansa Stark in the hit HBO fantasy series Game of Thrones earned her a 2019 Primetime Emmy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series.
Who is Sophie turner married to?
In 2016, Turner began dating Joe Jonas, an American singer. The couple got engaged in October 2017. They tied the knot in Sin City on May 1, 2019. Turner formally changed her surname to Jonas after she married her New York City-based husband.
Where is Sophie turner from?
Turner’s mother, Sally, is a kindergarten teacher, while her father works for a pallet delivery company. Turner was born in Northampton. Since she was just two years old, her family relocated to Chesterton, Warwickshire. After finishing at Warwick Prep School, she continued her education at The King’s High School for Girls
How much is Sophie turner worth?
Sophie Turner, the English actress, has amassed a $17 million fortune. Turner is widely recognized for her role as Sansa Stark in the hit HBO series “Game of Thrones.” She was the series’ primary attraction from the pilot in 2011 to the series’ conclusion in 2019, spanning 59 episodes.
Sophie turner, how I met your mother?
In “How I Met Your Mother,” a famous television sitcom, Sophie Turner did not appear. While she has acted in various TV episodes and movies, her most recognized role is as Sansa Stark in the HBO series “Game of Thrones.” Her portrayal of Jean Grey in the X-Men film series and her appearance in the film “Josie” are two more prominent roles.