The Suzette Quintanilla wedding is the most happening wedding of the 90s Hollywood! Suzette Quintanilla was a renowned pop artist and drummer of the 90’s. At a very young age, she started her singing career at her father’s eatery. She is the sibling of Selena Quintallia, another hit pop star of the 90s.
- However, she paused her singing profession right after her sister was murdered. As she visited their house of Bill, she fell in love with him.
- The duo got married after dating for a short while. Let’s have a glimpse of the details of her husband. Suzete’s husband Bill Arriaga is an American businessman.
The Marriage of Suzette Quintanilla Wedding and Bill Arriaga
Have you remembered the name of Yolanda Salvidor?
- Yes, that’s correct she murdered Selena Quintallia commonly known as “The Queen of Tejano Music”. Yolanda was not just the manager of Suzette’s sister, she even was Suzette’s bridesmaid in Suzette Quintanilla wedding.
- Their life story came into the limelight after the Netflix series! On December 4, 2020, the popular OTT platform aired the first episode of Selena.
- This biographical drama showed the struggle of Selena and her family. Season 2 of the series was released in 2021. This season highlighted Suzette Quintanilla wedding (the marriage of Suzette Quintallia and Bill Arriaga).
Also, Read: Bretman Rock Net Worth, Age, Height, House, Sister, Boyfriend
Do you know that even Bill Arriaga has made a small appearance in the season?
- As their life story got public attention, many viewers now have a plethora of questions in their minds. There are some viewers who are keen to know the whereabouts of Selena’s elder sibling. She has turned into a businesswoman just like her husband shortly after quitting singing.
- She is the manager of the Selena museum and the coordinator of the MAC series of the Selena collection. To keep the loving memory of her sister close to heart, Suzette has kept a bedroom allocated for her sister in her residence!
- They are still together and have a child named Jovan Arriaga.
Suzette Quintanilla wedding – FAQ’s
Who is Suzette Quintanilla’s Husband, Bill Arriaga?
Bill Arriaga has always been known as the husband of the famous drummer and pop artist. He came into the limelight due to the much-talked-about Netflix series Selena: Season 2 (Suzette Quintanilla wedding). He has a net worth of $ 1.5 million. He is known for his celebrity husband status. Besides, he also does not have any presence on social media.
Is Suzette Quintanilla still married to Bill Arriaga?
Suzette Quintanilla and Bill Arriaga have been married to each other. They are also parents to one child named Jovan Arriaga. Suzette Quintanilla wedding happened in 1993 and they are enjoying their couplehood till now. Suzette Quintallia is famous for her drumming skills and pop music. She is the sister of Selena Quintallia.
How rich is Suzette Quintanilla?
It is believed that the net worth of Suzette Quintallia is an average of $ 3 million. She began her singing career at her father’s restaurant in Texas. Recently, her house became viral due to the empty room. She has kept a bedroom for her late sibling Selena Quintallia. The room is well-decorated with furniture.
What is Suzette Quintanilla doing now?
She ended her music career shortly after the murder of her sister. Currently, she is both the president and CEO of QProductions Inc. In addition, she also monitors the activities of the Selena Museum, which has been constructed in the loving memory of her sister in Corpus Christi, Texas. She is also the coordinator of the MAC series of Selena Cosmetics.
What is Selena Quintanilla’s family doing now?
Selena Quintallia died on March 31, 1995. Yolanda Salvidor, her manager, brutally shot the music star. She succumbed to the injury and died on the spot. Even 27 years after her death, her family business is still flourishing. Her sister, Suzette Quintallia, is a musician turned businesswoman. She is in charge of all the family business ventures.