Sydney Sweeney, also known as Sydney Bernice Sweeney, is an American-Canadian model and actor. She is 25 years old, and her net worth is around $9 million as of 2023. She has been working in the entertainment field since 2009. She played the lead in the Netflix series Everything Sucks! (2018) and has been in several episodes of The Handmaid’s Tale on Hulu.
|Full Name||Sydney Bernice Sweeney|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Date of Birth||12 September 1997|
|Birth Place||Spokane, Washington, United States|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Years Active||2009 – Present|
|Nationality||American – Canadian|
|Ethnicity||Scottish and Irish Descent|
Sydney Sweeney Age and Height
|Height||5 Feet 3 Inches|
|Weight||121 lbs (55 Kg)|
- Sydney turned 25 on September 12, 2022. She was reared in a prosperous neighborhood in Spokane, Washington, in the United States. She was born in the year 1992, and her family is from Canada; she is a devout Christian.
- She weighs roughly 121 lbs (55 Kg) and is 5 feet, 3 inches tall. She has long, glossy dark brown hair and stunning, hypnotic, gorgeous, blazing blue eyes.
Early Life, Education, and Parents
- In the United States, Sydney Sweeney entered the world on September 12, 1997, in the city of Spokane, Washington. Her parents’ names are Scott and Lisa, and Mudd Sweeney. Her brothers are both younger than her.
- As a Spokane’s Lewis and Clark High School student, she participated in theatre plays. She was also interested in volleyball, dance, and other activities throughout high school. After finishing high school, she pursued film at Roski Faculty Of Art and Design, Southern California State University.
- She, however, decided to give up her schooling to focus solely on her acting profession. When Sweeney began appearing in TV shows and films in her late teens, she became known for her talent and range as an actress.
- Since then, she has developed into a rising star in Hollywood and received praise for her work in several movies and TV shows.
Also, Read: Blake Shelton Net Worth, Age, Height, Spouse, Kids, Wedding
Personal Life & Legacy
- Sweeney is actively interested in several social initiatives in addition to her acting career. She has advocated for accepting various body shapes on social media and has been outspoken about body positivity.
- She likes to maintain a low profile regarding her personal life. Little information about her relationships or family has been made public by her.
- Legacy: Sweeney will be remembered as a gifted actress who built a name for herself in the business via her acting and advocacy activities.
- She serves as an example for many young people by demonstrating that success in one’s chosen industry is possible with commitment and strenuous effort.
- Sydney debuted on television in 2009’s “90210” in a minor part. Since then, she has appeared in several other programs, including “Criminal Minds,” “Grey’s Anatomy,” “Sharp Objects,” “The Handmaid’s Tale,” and “Euphoria.”
- Sweeney’s portrayal as Eden Spencer in the TV series “The Handmaid’s Tale” helped her earn further notoriety in 2018. After appearing in the HBO limited series “Sharp Objects,” she played Cassie Howard in the critically acclaimed drama series “Euphoria,” which debuted in 2019.
- Sweeney has acted in several movies, including “The Voyeurs” (2021), “Nocturne” (2020), and “Once Once a Time in Hollywood,” in addition to her television work (2019).
- Sweeney has received accolades for her performances in several roles, and thanks to her growing stardom in Hollywood, she is now being considered for increasingly high-profile parts. Sweeney has a background in modeling for different fashion magazines and companies in addition to her acting profession.
Sydney Sweeney Boyfriend
- The initial romance rumors involving Sydney Sweeney and Jonathan Davino surfaced in 2018; they are engaged. The couple’s engagement was officially announced by People after the Euphoria actress was spotted wearing a diamond ring on her left ring finger.
- Although Sweeney, 25, and Chicago-based Davino, 38, have been linked since 2018, they have largely kept their relationship out of the public eye. They don’t post about each other on social media.
- They have reportedly made several appearances together, like at an Emmys party in 2018 and other trips with lots of PDA. Although Sweeney referenced their connection in a few different interviews, she has never publicly discussed it.
- Davino her fiance, has been connected to the family that runs 14th Round and Final Bell vaporizer design packaging businesses by People and TMZ. Moreover, he was listed as the proprietor of the since-closed Chicago eateries Mista Pizza and Pompei Xpress in 2013′s Crain’s Chicago Business.
Sydney Sweeney Met Gala 2022
- Sydney Sweeney’s Disassembled Dress from the 2022 Met Gala left people Euphoric. The HBO actor ignored the Gilded Splendor dress code when she climbed the historic steps of the Metropolitan Museum of Art wearing a Tory Burch ensemble.
- The rising star looked heavenly in a white gown as she made her entrance on the red carpet. Sydney, however, took off the bottom half of her dress halfway up the Met’s steps, exposing a provocative new appearance.
- Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds, Regina King, and Lin-Manuel Miranda hosted her first Met Gala, where she made quite the impression. Sydney, pull out all the stops.
- Before the event, the Tory Burch ambassador kept the specifics of her outfit a closely guarded secret, merely telling Vogue, “It’s a rite of passage. I’ve only ever seen the Met on television or in images, and I had no idea if I would ever be able to enter its universe. I am now, and it’s incredible.
Sydney Sweeney Engagement
- Star of “Euphoria” She is engaged to Jonathan Davino Recently, she was spotted in Los Angeles sporting a diamond engagement ring.
- The actress was spotted wearing a diamond ring on her left finger during an outing in Los Angeles on February 28. This led to news of their engagement.
- Since 2018, Sweeney, who portrays Cassie Howard in the popular HBO series, has been linked to Davino, 38. (They were initially seen together in an October 2018 snapshot.) Davino’s family owns the packaging and device technology businesses 14th Round and Finalbell.
- The couple has been seen together numerous times, notably on their PDA-filled beach day in Hawaii in late 2020, although she has never officially commented on their relationship.
Also, Read: Eminem Net Worth, Age, Height, Daughter, Ex Wife, Kids, Mom
Sydney Sweeney Plastic Surgery
- The famous Cassie from Euphoria, Sweeney, has been speculated to have had cosmetic surgery, specifically breast implants and botox treatment to improve her appearance.
- Since she became famous, people started to take notice of every aspect of her physical appearance; as a result, rumors about Sydney’s plastic surgery, particularly her implants, are circulating widely on social media. The actress has neither confirmed nor denied getting surgeries.
- Fans of the hit HBO Max series Euphoria Season 2 likely noticed some physical changes in Sydney over the first season.
- She may have undergone botox treatment afterward to remove her skin’s unwanted wrinkling and folding or she may not be addicted to implants and cosmetic surgery, but it is sure that she is born with all the attractive characteristics.
Sydney Sweeney Movies and TV Shows
- Actress She has made appearances in various films and television series. Her significant performances are listed below:
|Under The Silver Lake as a Shooting star||2018|
|The middle of X is Amber||2018|
|Big Time Adolescence as Holly||2019|
|Nocturne as Juliet Lowe||2020|
|Sharo Objects as Alice||2018|
|The Handmaid’s Tale as Eden Spencer||2018|
|Euphoria as Cassie Howard||2019-present|
|The Voyeurs as Pippa||2021|
Sydney Sweeney Net Worth
Sydney Sweeney Net Worth is estimated at $9 million. In January 2022, she dropped $3,000,000 on a home in Los Angeles’s affluent Westwood neighborhood.
- She has engaged in a variety of business partnerships and endorsements as an accomplished actor. Her notable associations and endorsements include:
- Sweeney represents Savage X Fenty, a lingerie line started by singer Rihanna, in 2020.
- She appeared in a global advertising campaign for the high-end clothing line Miu Miu in 2021.
- She has also worked with other companies, including Fendi, Calvin Klein, and H&M.
Sydney Sweeney is quite active on a number of social media sites. Her official accounts are as follows:
Also, Read: Heather Locklear Net Worth, Age, Young, Daughter, Husband
Sydney Sweeney is an accomplished American actress well-known for appearing in various TV shows and motion pictures. She regularly updates her admirers on social networking sites, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok, with news about her personal and professional lives.
Sydney Sweeney – FAQ’s
How old is Sydney Sweeney?
September 12, 2022, marked Sydney Sweeney’s 25th birthday. She grew up in an affluent area of Spokane, Washington, in the United States. She is a devoted Christian born in the United States in 1992. Her family is from Canada.
Who is Sydney Sweeney?
Actress Sydney Sweeney is from the United States. Her roles in the television show Everything Sucks!, The Handmaid’s Tale and Sharp Objects first drew attention to her. She appeared in the 2019 Quentin Tarantino movie Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
How tall is Sydney Sweeney?
Sydney Sweeney stands at 5 feet 3 inches tall and has a stunning appearance. She has a pleasant personality and is gorgeous. Her incredible body measurements, roughly 36-25-36 inches, complement her beautiful, sexy, and curvy shape.
Who is Sydney Sweeney dating?
Jonathan Davino, a businessman, and Sweeney are dating. Sweeney and Davino’s alleged affair first made the news in 2018; they recently announced their engagement. The Euphoria actress was spotted on February 28 with the diamond ring on her left finger
Where is Sydney Sweeney from?
Sydney Sweeney hails from Spokane, a city in eastern Washington state. She was born on September 12, 1997, and her family raised her in Spokane.