Tarek El Moussa is an American TV personality and also a real estate investor. Born in 1981 he is 41 years old. His net worth is $ 60 million. He first married Christina Anstead in 2019. They parted ways in 2018. Tarek then started dating Heather Rae Young. They tied the knot in 2021 and are expecting a baby shortly. Moussa is a tall man with a height of 6 feet 2 inches, He is known for working on the ‘Flip or Flop’ HGTV reality T.V. series along with Christina Haack, his wife. he has grown to be a big name in U.S. real estate.
Tarek El Moussa Wiki
|Full name||Tarek El Moussa|
|Date of Birth||August 21, 1981|
|Place of Birth||Long Beach, United States|
|Profession||Real Estate Broker, Investor, TV Personality, Real estate entrepreneur|
|Spouse||Christina Anstead (Hall) (2009-2018), Heather Rae Young(2021-present)|
|Famous Show||Flip or FlopFlipping 101 with Tarek El Moussa|
|Years Active||2002- present|
|Parents||Dominique El Moussa|
|Net Worth||$15 Million|
|Children||Taylor El Moussa, Brayden El Moussa|
|Education/Qualification||Sunny Hills High School|
|Books||Flip Your Life: Turning Obstacles Into Opportunities–No Matter What Comes Your Way|
Tarek El Moussa Age, Height and Weight
He is over a 6 feet tall man with a weight of 84 kg. The thought of hosting a real estate show came to his mind after his real estate business witnessed a downfall in 2018.
|Height||6 feet 2 inch|
|Weight||149 Pounds (IBS)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Early Life and Family
- He was born on August 21, 1981.
- His father was a Lebanese Catholic who migrated to Egypt, and his mother, Dominique El Moussa, is a Belgian.
- Tarek also has an elder sister named Angelique El Moussa, a successful entrepreneur.
Tarek El Moussa Ex Wife
- Tarek married his longtime girlfriend, Christina Haack, in 2009.
- Tarek met Christina when they both started working in the real estate industry.
- The couple has two children together named Taylor, born in 2010, and their son Brayden was born in 2015. Their son was born through the IVF procedure.
- The couple, however, got separated in 2016 and finally got divorced in 2018.
- After the divorce, the couple continued to host the HGTV series. The show ended after completing 10 seasons in March 2022.
Facts about Tarek El Moussa
- Tarek El Moussa earns around $10,000 for each episode of the HGTV show.
- He owned various residential properties and was even brought along with her current wife, Heather Rae.
- He also owns a Construction Company.
- Tarek is a dog-lover, and he has a pet dog.
- He also owns an investment company.
- Tarek lost his very dear friend Frank Miller, a contractor for their show Flip or Flop, in 2017, and he describes this incident as a tragedy in his life.
- Tarek also made a YouTube channel on which he uploads investment-related content.
Tarek el Moussa’s new wife’s “Wedding”
- Tarek El Moussa started dating actress and real estate agent Heather Rae Young in 2019, and they got engaged in 2020.
- They got married on October 23, 2021, at Miramar Beach in Montecito, and their wedding became the centre of attraction for the media.
- Their wedding was featured in a Discovery+ special.
Tarek El Moussa’s Girlfriend
- Tarek El Moussa took to his Insta handle in January 2021 to express his love for his sweetheart Heather Rae Young. They stayed together for a while before marriage.
- According to him, they remain in two places, one in Orange County and another in West Hollywood. Tarek claimed that he had fallen for Heather because of the pampering he received from his beloved.
Tarek EL Moussa Cancer
- Tarek is a two-time cancer survivor.
- El Moussa was diagnosed with Throat cancer in 2013.
- He even underwent several treatments for thyroid and testicle cancer in 2013.
- El Moussa started his career as a real estate agent in 2002.
- He ran the real-estate agency Tarek and Christina: The El Moussa Group with his first wife, Christina Haack.
- After the October 2008 stock market crash, their real estate business suffered.
- He even ventured into a new real estate strategy flipping houses along with Christina Anstead.
- He shared a tape of a flip to HGTV for an audition which then got selected as a show.
- The network has picked up the show and has seen a popular 10-season career, with season 10 set to premiere on HGTV in December 2021.
- In 2020, El Moussa launched a second HGTV show, Flipping 101 with Tarek El Moussa, in which he serves as a mentor to novice house-flippers.
- He is also the founder of a construction company named TEM brands.
|2013||Brother vs. Brother|
|2015||Flip or Flop Follow Up|
|2017||Home & Family|
|2021||Tarek’s flip side|
|2017-2021||Rock the Block|
|2013- 2022||Flip or Flop|
Tarek El Moussa Net Worth
- Tarek and his former wife Christina made a big earning in the beginning episodes of the HGTV show Flip or Flop. They made a total of $ 10,000 per episode.
- Their per-episode pay was raised to $ 40,000, totalling $ 600,000 each season.
- He has a whopping total net worth of $ 60 million. Tarek owns a Mercedes-Benz AMG GT for $ 790,000, besides possessing a luxury Jaguar.
- Amongst his other cars, the list includes Audi Q2 and Ferrari Portofino. He has done many real estate dealings with celebrities and sports personalities.
|Net Worth||Between $15 Million|
|Salary per Episode||$200,000|
|Real Estate Income||$6 Million|
|Cars Owned||Audi Q2 and Ferrari Portofino|
Tarek El Moussa Flip or Flop
- It is an American TV reality show that stars Christian Haack and Tarek El Moussa. The show was aired on HGTV. The show was an original from the Flip or Flop franchise which debuted in 2013.
- The 9th season of the show was aired on October 15, 2020.
- There were reports that the 10th season of the show would premiere around the end of 2021. At the beginning of March 2022.
- There was an announcement that the show would end on March 17, 2022, after airing season 10. Tarek and his former wife co-hosted the show.
Tarek El Moussa Interview
- Tarek El Moussa went through a divorce with his co-host and former wife during the show Flip or Flop. There were reports that he had fallen apart with Christina several times during the show.
- A report claimed that once Tarek was comparing Christina to his present wife and lashed out at her. The reported tension circulated a belief that their marriage had taken a wrong turn and was about to end.
Social Media handles: Followers
- Tarek has his own Insta handle with over 1 million followers. The account comprises all his updates related to his personal and work front.
- He is active on his social media and often shares pictures. His Twitter handle consists of posts mostly from real estate investments and stats.
- This billionaire, real estate investor enjoyed fame after hosting the HGTV series. He has a million dollars net worth now. On the personal front, he ended his marriage with his co host-cum-business partner Christina amidst the show. Tarek is a cancer survivor and celebrating his life currently. Presently, he is married to Heather Rae Young, another celebrity personality.
Tarek El Moussa- FAQs
What nationality is Tarek El Moussa?
Tarek is an American. He was born to a Belgian mother and a Lebanese father. His paternal family migrated to Egypt. He was born in Long Beach, California, on August 21, 1981. He was a real estate investor before becoming a TV personality.
What is Tarek El Moussa’s net worth?
The net worth of El Moussa of $ 60 million. He made most of his money while hosting the HGTV show Flip or Flop. During the ending seasons of the show, he received a drastic increase in his salary. He owns several top-end cars.
What is Tarek El Moussa doing now?
He is preparing for his new show, The Flipping El Moussas, along with his present wife, Heather Rae Young. The show will feature the daily updates of their day-to-day life. In other words, it will contain updates right from their kitchen to locking the business deals.
Who is Tarek El Moussa married to?
He was married to Christina Haack when he debuted the show. The couple married in 2009, and eventually, she became his business partner and co-host. The duo divorced in 2018. He moved on to date Heather Rae Young, a British celebrity, and married in 2021.
What does Tarek El Moussa’s girlfriend do?
He met Christina, who was into real estate like him. The two eventually got married. However, their marriage fell apart, and Tarek moved on to find love in Heather. Heather became famous after appearing in Playboy Playmate and the Netflix series Selling Sunset. She is an actress.
What kind of car does Tarek El Moussa drive?
Tarek drives a series of luxury cars. He owns a luxury range of cars like Porsche, BMW, etc. In 2019, he announced on his social media that he brought a Tesla X SUV, which he wanted to wrap in either matte black or silver.
When is Tarek El Moussa getting married?
After planning for over a year, Tarek and Heather finally tied the knot on October 23, 2021. The wedding was hosted in Montecito, California. One hundred fifty guests, including friends and family, attended the wedding.
How old is Tarek El Moussa?
He is a 41-year-old man. He was born in Long Beach, California, on August 21, 1981. At the beginning of his career, he was a real estate investor. He also has a real estate school.
Who is Tarek El Moussa?
Tarek hosts the famous Flip or Flop show. This show marked his debut, and he became a reputed TV personality after this. He had also done real estate dealings with many celebrities, billionaires, sports personalities, etc. Tarek and his wife are gearing up for the upcoming show The Flipping El Moussas.
How tall is Tarek El Moussa?
He has an impressive height of 6 feet 2 inches. Talking about his physique, he is lean and slender, weighing 84 kg(149 lbs). He has been in the real estate business since he was 21.
How old is Tarek El Moussa’s daughter?
El Moussa had two kids: a son and a daughter. His daughter’s name is Taylor Reese, and she has just turned 12. She is the elder of the two kids. He and Christina welcomed their first child in 2010.
Does Tarek El Moussa have a brother?
No, he has an elder sister named Angelique. Though his mom and dad are no longer together, he has a cordial relationship with his biological parents. He even maintains a friendly relationship with his stepdad.
What is Tarek El Moussa famous for?
Tarek is especially famous for hosting all the seasons of Flip or Flop, which aired on HGTV. He is a real estate investor. At age 21, he got his license to deal with real estate. The business witnessed a blow in 2008.
Who are Tarek El Moussa’s parents?
The name of Tarek’s mother and stepdad are Dominique El Moussa and Robert Carroll. He has never shared the details of his biological father. He has an elder sister with whom he has made a few public appearances.
What nationality is Tarek El Moussa’s mother?
He was born to a Belgian mother and a Lebanese father. He was born in Long Beach, California, on August 21, 1981. He was a real estate investor before becoming a TV personality.
How much does Tarek El Moussa make per episode of flipping 101?
He made $ 50,000 per episode of Flipping 101. Earlier, They made a total of $ 10,000 per episode. Their per-episode pay was raised to $ 40,000, totalling $ 600,000 for a total of each season.
When did Tarek El Moussa start flipping houses?
In 2010, when Tarek’s wife Christina was pregnant with her daughter, they started flipping houses. They, along with their co-partner Peter De Best invested first in a home in Santa Ana for $ 115,000. They made a profit of $ 34,000 from it!
Who is Tarek El Moussa dating?
Soon after his first marriage with Christina, he started dating Heather Rae Young. In early 2019, he announced on his social media handle that the couple had moved in together. They dated for a year and got married in October 2021. The newlywed couple is expecting their first child soon.