Tarek El Moussa is an American Television personality and Real Estate investor. He is known for working on the ‘Flip or Flop’ HGTV reality T.V. series along with Christina Haack, his wife. Tarek El Moussa has grown to be a big name in U.S. real estate. He was previously married to an actress.
Quick Sneak Peek into the life of Tarek El Moussa
- Name – Tarek El Moussa
- Age: 40 years
- Birthday – August 21, 1981
- Birth Place- Long Beach, United States
- Parents: Paul Van Houten and Jane
- Siblings- 1
- Spouse– Christina Haack(2009-2018), Heather Rae Young(2021-present)
- Children- 2 (Taylor Reese El Moussa, Brayden El Moussa)
- Nationality – American
- Zodiac/Sun Sign – Leo
- Religion – Christian
- Profession: Actor, Real Estate investor
- Years Active: 2002- present
- Height: 85 m
- Weight: 71 kgs
- Net Worth: $ 15 million
Early Life and Family
- Tarek El Moussa was born on August 21, 1981.
- His father was a Lebanese Catholic who migrated to Egypt, and his mother, Dominique El Moussa, is a Belgian.
- Tarek also has an elder sister named Angelique El Moussa, a successful entrepreneur.
Marriage and Children
- Tarek married his longtime girlfriend, Christina Haack, in 2009.
- Tarek met Christina when they both started working in the real estate industry.
- The couple has two children together named Taylor, born in 2010, and their son Brayden was born in 2015. Their son was born through the IVF procedure.
- The couple, however, got separated in 2016 and finally got divorced in 2018.
- After divorce, the couple continued to host the HGTV series. The show ended after completing 10 seasons in March 2022.
- Tarek El Moussa started dating actress and real estate agent Heather Rae Young in 2019, and they got engaged in 2020.
- They got married on October 23, 2021, at Miramar Beach in Montecito, and their wedding became the center of attraction for media.
- Their wedding was featured in a Discovery+ special.
- Tarek is a two-time cancer survivor.
- El Moussa was diagnosed with Throat cancer in 2013.
- He even underwent several treatments for thyroid and testicle cancer in 2013.
- El Moussa started his career as a real estate agent in 2002.
- He ran the real-estate agency Tarek and Christina: The El Moussa Group with his first wife, Christina Haack.
- After the October 2008 stock market crash, their real estate business suffered.
- He even ventured into a new real estate strategy flipping houses along with Christina.
- He shared a tape of a flip to HGTV for audition which then got selected as a show.
- The network has picked up the show and has seen a popular 10-season career, with season 10 set to premiere on HGTV in December 2021.
- In 2020, El Moussa launched a second HGTV show, Flipping 101 with Tarek El Moussa, in which he serves as a mentor to novice house-flippers.
- He is also the founder of a construction company named TEM brands.
|2013||Brother vs. Brother|
|2015||Flip or Flop Follow Up|
|2017||Home & Family|
|2021||Tarek’s flip side|
|2017-2021||Rock the Block|
|2013- 2022||Flip or Flop|
Facts about Tarek El Moussa
- Tarek El Moussa earns around $10,000 for each episode of the HGTV show.
- He owned various residential properties and was even brought along with her current wife, Heather Rae.
- He also owns a Construction Company.
- Tarek is a dog-lover, and he has a pet dog.
- He also owns an investment company.
- Tarek lost his very dear friend Frank Miller, a contractor for their show Flip or Flop, in 2017, and he describes this incident as a tragedy in his life.
- Tarek also made a YouTube channel on which he uploads investment-related content.
Tarek El Moussa- FAQs
What is Tarek El Moussa’s net worth as of 2022?
His net worth as of 2022 is $15 million.
How did Tarek and Christina get discovered?
They discovered this while they were working together in a real estate office.
Is Tarek still married to Heather?
Yes, he is happily married to Heather Rae.
Where is Tarek El Moussa now?
He currently lives in the U.S. along with his wife, Heather Rae.
Who is Tarek Moussa’s first wife?
Christina Haack is Tarek’s first wife.