The $ 5 million worth Terrence Howard has become one of the millionaire stars. The 6 feet actor is married 5 times to 3 women. His mainstream success came in the span of 2004–2006. His acting in the movie “Hustle & Flow” was so incredible that it won him the nomination for the Academy Award for Best Actor. Despite his announcement of retirement from acting, he worked in 2021 in a British Sci-fi thriller. he was initially offered the role of James Rhodes in the movie Iron Man after that he released his debut album in September 2008.
|Birth Name||Terrence Dashon Howard|
|Date of Birth||March 11, 1969|
|Place of Birth||Chicago, Illinois, US|
|Occupation||Actor and Singer|
|Net Worth||$6 Million|
|Spouse||Lori McCommas (m. 1993; div. 2001),(m. 2005; div. 2007), Michelle Ghent (m. 2010; div. 2013), Mira Pak (m. 2013; div. 2015)|
|Children||Heaven, Aubrey, Hunter, Qirin Love and Hero|
Terrence Howard Age and Height
Also, Read: Zac Efron Age, Net Worth, Height, Girlfriend, Wife, Parents
Terrence stands 6 feet and is 82 kg. He earned both fame and money from his career. In December 2022, he finally announced his retirement from acting.
|Height||6 feet 0 Inches|
|Weight||180 lbs (82 kg)|
Although Artist Terrence Howard was raised in Cleveland, he was born in Chicago. Anita and Tyrone were his parents; the latter was incarcerated for manslaughter in 1971. Terrence Howard, who initially wanted to be a science teacher, relocated to New York at the age of 18 to pursue his dream of being an actor.
Early Life, Education and Family
- He was born on March 11, 1969, in Chicago, Illinois. His parents, Anita and Tyron, are biracial and have both African and English ancestry. Minnie Gentry, the actress, was Terrence’s great-grandmother. Howard was raised in Cleveland, where he had a rough childhood.
- He witnessed and faced beatings from his dad, who had an abusive nature. The most disastrous fact is his father stabbed a man in front of him in Santa Line Slaying when he was two years old. After serving a prison sentence, his parents divorced. His great-grandmother raised him after that.
- Terrence debuted in The Jacksons as Jackie Jackson. His big break came three years later in the 1995‘s Mr Holland’s Opus. He went on to star in various movie and television projects.
- His other famous role is in the Sparks, where he co-starred with celebrities like Miguel A. Nunez Jr. and James L. Avery Sr.
- In 2008, he released his first debut alternative album, “Shine Through It“, under the banner of Columbia Records. He was also cast as Colonel James Rhodes in Iron Man. However, he lost the role of Don Cheadle in the sequel movie.
- 2011– Howard played Lucious Lyon, a hip-hop mogul in the series Empire. He also worked as a principal cast in another TV series the same year. Howard played the lead, Sheriff Arnold Pope in Wayward Pines. We have seen him making a guest appearance in season 2 and in the last season of the series. That year, Terrence became the host of the Guys Choice Awards.
- 2019– Howard announced his retirement shortly after Empire: Final Season.
- 2021– The actor starred in a British sci-fi thriller, Beneath.
- 2022– He then acted again in the horror movie ‘Skeletons in the Closet’. He again announced his retirement in December 2022.
Terrence Howard Spouse and Wife
- He has been married five times to date. He had been married to three women. So, he tied the knot for the first time in 1993 with Lori McCommas.
- They divorced in 2001 and remarried in 2005 but divorced again in 2007. They had three children: two daughters, Aubrey and Heaven, and a son, Hunter.
- In 2010, Howard married for the third time with Michelle Ghent. Their marriage lasted for a year in February 2011. Michelle filed a restraining order in December 2011, accusing him of physical abuse.
- The divorce, finalized in May 2013, was overturned in 2015 because the judge ruled that Howard was compelled to sign it after his wife threatened to sell his nude pictures.
- In late 2013, he wed Mira Pak, model and restaurateur. They have shared two sons: Qirin (2015) and Hero (2016). The two divorced in 2015 and then again got engaged to remarry in December 2018.
Terrence Howard Girlfriend
- In early 2009, it was reported by The Smoking Gun that Howard got arrested on a variety of charges including assault, harassment, and stalking.
- As per the Smoking Gun, he was also arrested for assaulting a flight attendant.
- In September 2015, during an interview, he admitted that in 2001 he hit his first wife and said that he lost his mind at the time and slapped her in front of their children.
Howard and Great-Grandmother
Howard’s parents’ divorce made his early years challenging. His great-grandmother has had a significant influence on his life. His great-grandmother Minnie Gentry, a New York stage actress who once shared a stage with Sidney Poitier in a production of Lysistrata on Broadway in the 1940s, as well as his mother, both inspired him to pursue acting.
She participated actively in the developing black theatre scene in New York City during the 1960s and 1970s. During the summers, Howard frequently stayed with her, going to rehearsals with her and helping her learn the lines for her new parts. He first understood that taking on another character was similar to “Magic” when he was 14 years old and saw her in a one-act play.
Also, Read: Xochitl Gomez Age, Height, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Movies and TV shows
- His first major break was in the 1995 movies Mr Holland’s Opus and Dead Presidents. Howard was nominated for Best Actor in the Academy Awards for his performance in Hustle & Flow.
- He played leading roles in movies like Ray, 4 Brothers, Winnie Mandela, August Rush, and Biker Boyz. Terrence became a part of Marvel when he played James Rhodes in Iron Man. Among his notable television series was his role as Lucious Lyon in Empire.
Terrence Howard Kids
- Terrence has 3 kids from his first marriage: 2 daughters and one son, Aubrey, Heaven and Hunter. He has 2 grandchildren through his first Aubrey: a granddaughter (December 2012) and a grandson (February 2015).
- He had two sons from his 3rd marriage: Qirin, born in 2015, and Hero, born in 2016.
Terrence Howard Movies and TV Shows
Latest 5 Years Movies and TV Show
|2020||Cut Throat City|
|2016||Cardboard Boxer, Term Life|
|2022||The Best Man: The Final Chapters|
|2015-1020||Empire (2015 TV series)|
|2013||The Best Man Holiday|
|2010-2011||Law and Order: LA|
USAF Lieutenant Colonel James Rhodes
“Be Without You”
“Never Alone” (Paul Oakenfold & Varun Remix)
The actor is an active user of social media platforms. His handles are mentioned below.
Followers, Views & Subscribers
|Platforms||Followers (As of 2022)|
Terrence Howard’s Net Worth
- The celebrity star Terrence Howard Net Worth of $ 5 million. Unfortunately, Terrence lost 50% of his wealth due to multiple divorces! The actor charged $ 175 thousand per episode.
Also, Read: Marilyn Monroe Funeral, Death, Spouse, Net worth, Age,Height
Terrence Howard is one of the most celebrated stars of Hollywood. He might have had a rocky childhood, but his acting career was full of accolades. Terrence had married five times but with 3 women. He is now a grandfather to two grandchildren. He revealed his bitter aftertaste about Marvel 4 years after his replacement! Sadly, Howard retired from acting in December 2022.
Terrence Howard- FAQs
Is Terrence Howard invent?
According to Terrence Howard, he has created “new hydrogen technology” that could protect Uganda. In order to develop a new hydrogen-based technology with the potential to change the world, Terrence Howard asserts that he has completely reimagined the area of physics by understanding the so-called “theory of everything.”
How much does Terrence Howard make per movie?
Howard was the highest-paid “Iron Man” actor due to his star power for his portrayal of James “Rhodey” Rhodes, earning a reputed salary of between $3.5 and $4.5 million.
Who is Terrence Howard’s current wife?
Howard married Mira Pak, a restaurateur, and model, for the third time in late 2013. Hero, who was born in 2015, and Qirin Love are their two sons ( born in 2016).
Why did they change Rhodes’s actor in Iron Man 2?
Marvel attempted to renegotiate Howard’s contract to pay him less as Iron Man 2 went into production. Howard demanded payment in accordance with the terms of his contract. He was replaced by Marvel.
What is Terrence Howard famous for?
He is famous for his role as Lucius Lyons, a music mogul, in the Tv series empire. He is also a well-known singer, songwriter, and rapper.
What was Terrence Howard’s first movie?
As Jackie Jackson in the ABC Miniseries The Jacksons: An American Dream, Howard made his acting debut in 1992.
Why did Terrence Howard leave Iron Man?
Terrence Howard left Iron Man after being part of the cast in the first season. He left the crew after a fallout with the studio. Later in interviews, he revealed that he had a contract of $ 8 million but was offered $ 1 million instead.
How is Terrence Howard related to Diana Ross?
On one of the episodes of Celebrity Family Feud, Terrence introduced Evan Ross as his nephew. He is a friend of Diana Ross and her family but does not have a blood relation.
Where is Terrence Howard from?
He was born in Chicago, Illinois. He was raised in Cleveland, Ohio but had a rocky childhood. He was born to parents of English and African ancestry.
How old is Terrence Howard?
Terrence is 53 years. He was born on March 11, 1969. Terence earned praise for his acting in several movies and TV series.
How tall is Terrence Howard?
Terrence stands 6 feet, and he is 82 kg. He earned both fame and money from his career. In December 2022, he finally announced his retirement from acting.
How much is Terrence Howard’s net worth?
The celebrated star has a net worth of $ 5 million. He lost 50% of his wealth due to multiple divorces. The actor charged $ 175 thousand per episode.
Who is Terrence Howard?
Terrence Howard is the iconic James Rhodes of the first season of Iron Man. He even became nominated for Academy for his role in Hustle & Flow. However, Howard retired in 2021 from acting.