Tom Cruise is an American actor. The 60-year-old has a Net Worth of $ 627 million. The 5 feet 7 inches tall star is one of the legendary names of Hollywood. After starring in several blockbuster films, he became one of Hollywood’s most successful and highest-paid actors. Cruise is also known for his dedication to performing his stunts in films, earning him a reputation as an action hero. He has received 3 Golden Globe nominations and 3 Academy Award nominations besides winning one. In addition to his acting career, he is known for his involvement in the Church of Scientology.
|Birth name||Thomas Cruise Mapother IV|
|Age||60 year old|
|Date of Birth||July 3, 1962|
|Place of Birth||Syracuse, New York|
|Profession||Aviator, Stunt Performer, Film Producer, Film Actor, Director, TV Director, Screenwriter|
|Net Worth||$ 627 million|
|Educational Qualification||High School (Drop Out)|
|Father||Thomas Mapother III|
|Mother||Mary Lee Pfeiffer|
|Debut||Film Debut – Endless Love (1981)|
Tom Cruise Age, and Height
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Weight||149 lbs (68 kg)|
|Shoe Size||9 US|
|Hair Color||dark brown|
The Mission: Impossible series actor is 5 feet 7 inches tall. The star has stepped into the 60s presently. Tom Cruise weighs 149 lbs (68 kg) and has a broad chest of 44 inches. It is well known that Tom Cruise has maintained a fit and athletic physique throughout his career through regular exercise and healthy eating habits. The green-eyed handsome wears a shoe of US size 9. His hairs have a dark brown shade.
Early Life and Education
- Tom Cruise was born on July 3, 1962. He was born to Thomas Cruise Mapother III, an electrical engineer, and Mary Lee, a special education teacher in Syracuse, New York. He has 3 sisters.
- The family frequently moved during Cruise’s childhood, and he attended several different schools.
- He was raised in a Catholic family and attended a Catholic high school, but he left before graduating to pursue acting. He began performing in local theater productions and eventually moved to New York City to pursue a career in acting.
- Tom did not attend college, as he began acting professionally at a young age. However, he has spoken in interviews about his love of learning and has taken various courses throughout his life, including courses on filmmaking and screenwriting.
Also, Read: Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson Age Difference, Dating, Engaged
At the age of just 18, Tom Cruise relocated to New York to pursue acting. He struggled a lot to become the thriving actor that he is today.
- By 1986, he became one of the famous superstars of Hollywood. Amongst his works, one of the notables was Rain Man, which earned him an Oscar.
- He went on to star in a string of successful movies throughout the 1980s and 1990s, including “Rain Man,” “Born on the Fourth of July,” “A Few Good Men,” and “Jerry Maguire.”
- Cruise’s career hit a rough patch in the early 2000s, with many box office disappointments, such as “Vanilla Sky” and “The Last Samurai.” However, he bounced back with the hugely successful “Mission: Impossible” franchise, in which he has starred since 1996. The most recent installment, “Mission: Impossible – Fallout,” was released in 2018.
- In addition to his acting work, Cruise has produced several movies, including the “Mission: Impossible” franchise and the war drama “American Made.” He has also been involved in various philanthropic efforts, mainly by supporting the Church of Scientology.
- During the period of 2018-2022, Tom Cruise continued his successful career as an actor, producer, and filmmaker. In 2018, Cruise starred in the sixth installment of the Mission: Impossible franchise, “Mission: Impossible – Fallout.” The movie was a critical and commercial success, grossing over $791 million worldwide.
- In 2019, Cruise appeared in a small role in the ensemble cast of “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood,” directed by Quentin Tarantino.
- In 2021, Cruise resumed filming for “Mission: Impossible 7, “which will be released in May 2022. The movie received positive reviews and grossed over $797 million worldwide.
- Tom Cruise has been one of the biggest movie stars in the world for decades and has appeared in several box office hits throughout his career. He has also produced and directed films, which have further contributed to his earnings. In addition, he has been a spokesperson for several major brands, including Coca-Cola, Ray-Ban, and United Airlines, among others.
Tom Cruise Parents
His parents are Mary Lee Cruise and Thomas Cruise Mapother III. He was raised primarily in Canada and had German, Irish, and English ancestry. The 3 sisters of Cruise are Lee Anne, Marian, and Cass. The cruise was raised Catholic and lived in extreme poverty as a child. Later in life, he called his father a “coward,” who mistreated his kids.
Tom Cruise Young
In his youth, he was known for his charismatic personality, good looks, and high-energy performances. The cruise was often cast in roles that showcased his youthful, boyish charm during his early career days. He had a distinct charisma and energy that made him stand out on screen. Tom’s young days were marked by his rising stardom in Hollywood and his ability to captivate audiences with his unique blend of charm and intensity.
Tom Cruise Girlfriends
- In the 1980s, Tom Cruise and Melissa Gilbert were connected, but Gilbert later stated it was harmless. He did not gain fame as an actor during that time, whereas Melissa was famous.
- With Heather Locklear, the star had a fling. Following this relationship, he began dating Rebecca De Mornay, his co-star in “The Risky Business.” The affair lasted around 2 years.
- Cher and Tom were a couple. They first crossed paths at. But when they went to a casual event at Sean Penn and Madonna’s wedding. Though they had an intense romance, their relationship did not last long.
- Tom and Penelope Cruz dated almost three years after meeting on the Vanilla Sky set. Their separate and dispersed filming schedules had a significant role in their breakup.
- These “Mission Impossible” co-stars, Tom and Hayley Atwell weren’t formally confirmed to be dating, but they were a rumored item and had an on-off relationship until 2022. According to The Sun, they split up in June 2022, and Tom is currently single.
Tom Cruise Wife
To date, he has been married 3 times to 3 different co-stars.
- In the 1980s, Cruise was married to actress Mimi Rogers. He met Mimi as her client. Unfortunately, the marriage ended in divorce, and she blamed David Miscavige for the separation.
- He later married actress and co-star Nicole Kidman, with whom he adopted two children. They met on the set of “Days of Thunder.” In 2001, he went for a divorce, being utterly unaware of Nicole’s pregnancy. He also had a relationship with actress Penelope Cruz in the early 2000s.
- Following his divorce from Kidman, Cruise began dating actress Katie Holmes in 2005, and the two were married in 2006. The marriage was held per Scientology’s customs and in the presence of Hollywood stars. They share one child, a daughter named Suri. However, in 2012 Katie filed for divorce. The probable cause of their divorce is their belief in Scientology.
Since his divorce from Holmes, Cruise has kept his personal life more private and has not been publicly linked to any significant romantic partners.
Also, Read: Sophie Turner Net Worth, Height, Age, Daughter, Husband, Met Gala
Tom Cruise Kids
Tom Cruise has 3 children:
- Isabella Jane Cruise was the adopted daughter of Tom and Nicole Kidman. The 29-year-old presently lives in London with her husband, Max Parker. She is an IT consultant.
- Connor Cruise was born in Florida, USA on January 17, 1995. He was also an adopted child of the couple Tom and Nicole He has stepped in the shoes of his parents and became an actor.
- Suri Cruise was born in California on April 18, 2006, in Santa Monica. Suri is Tom Cruise’s biological daughter of his ex-wife Katie Holmes. She is also an actress and is famous for roles in movies like “Access Hollywood” and “Insider.”
Movies and TV Shows
Cruise is primarily known for his work in movies rather than TV shows. They are:
- Top Gun (1986)
- Rain Man (1988)
- Born on the Fourth of July (1989)
- A Few Good Men (1992)
- The Firm (1993)
- Interview with the Vampire (1994)
- Mission: Impossible series (1996-2022)
- Jerry Maguire (1996)
- Magnolia (1999)
- Vanilla Sky (2001)
- Minority Report (2002)
- The Last Samurai (2003)
- War of the Worlds (2005)
- Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol (2011)
- Edge of Tomorrow (2014)
- Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation (2015)
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (2016)
- Mission: Impossible -7 (2022)
- The Outsiders (1983)
- Taps (1981)
- The Color of Money (1986)
- Knight and Day (2010)
Tom Cruise Net Worth
|2023||$ 627 million|
|2022||$ 609 million|
|2021||$ 593 million|
- The “Vanilla Sky” actor’s Tom Cruise Net Worth is around $ 627 million. However, his earnings can vary significantly yearly based on his film projects and other ventures.
- According to Forbes, in 2020, Tom Cruise earned $43 million, making him one of the highest-paid actors in Hollywood. This was mainly due to the success of the latest Mission: Impossible series, which grossed over $791 million worldwide.
The famous Hollywood actor is known for owning several luxurious properties worldwide.
- Beverly Hills Mansion: Cruise purchased this 10,000-square-foot mansion in 2007 for $30 million. The house comprises seven bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a tennis court, a swimming pool, and a guesthouse.
- Telluride Estate: Located in Colorado, this 298-acre property features a 10,000-square-foot main house, a guesthouse, a sports court, a private hiking trail, and a helipad. Cruise reportedly sold the property for $39.5 million in 2021.
- Clearwater Penthouse: Cruise owns a luxurious penthouse in the Scientology-owned building in Clearwater, Florida. The penthouse spans three floors and features a private pool, a gym, and a library.
- New York Penthouse: Cruise reportedly owned a penthouse in the American Felt Building in New York City’s East Village, which he purchased in 2013 for $3 million. However, he is said to have sold the property in 2014.
- West Sussex Estate: In 2006, Cruise and his then-wife Katie Holmes reportedly purchased a 14-acre estate in West Sussex, England, for $4.75 million. The property includes a main house, several outbuildings, and a tennis court.
- Colorado Cabin: Cruise also reportedly owns a rustic cabin in the Colorado mountains. The property is said to be a favorite getaway for the actor and his family.
Tom Cruise is known to be a car enthusiast and has owned several luxury vehicles over the years.
- Porsche 911
- BMW 7 Series
- Chevrolet Chevelle SS
- Dodge Challenger
- Ford Mustang Saleen S281
- Bugatti Veyron
He is not a regular socialite with around 9 million followers. Tom keeps his fan updated with all his life happenings, especially about his projects on social media handles. There must be more information about his other handles like Twitter or Tik Tok.
Also, Read: Lisa Bonet Net Worth, Age, Height, Young, Husband, Children
Tom Cruise is an iconic name in the Hollywood industry. His flawless acting since the 80s has made him almost a living legend. The star became a global sensation after becoming the face of the Mission Impossible series. Lately, he has stepped into the world of producing films. A father of 3, both his love and married life journey has been one of a kind. The actor is a millionaire with significant assets, cars, and a jet.
Tom Cruise – FAQ’s
How old is Tom Cruise?
Tom’s present age is 60 years. He was born in New York on July 6, 1962, to an engineer and a special education teacher. During his childhood, he traveled a lot and thus attended various schools. From a young age, he developed a love for acting.
How tall is Tom Cruise?
He stands at 5 feet 7 inches. Tom is a fitness enthusiast and is popular among fans for maintaining a strict fitness regime. In addition, the Academy Award winner has remarkable physical attributes like green eyes and dark brown hair.
How old was Tom Cruise in “Top Gun?”
Tom got the chance to portray Maverick in the movie “Top Gun” at the age of 18. Though it was his eighth movie, it was considered Tom’s breakthrough. In the second sequel of the movie, he was 60 years old. His performance in this series is considered one of his best to date.
Who is Tom Cruise dating?
Recently, the “Edge of Tomorrow” star dated his co-star Hayley Atwell. He had an on-and-off relationship with the British American star from 2020-2022. As per the close report, the couple parted ways in mid-2022. At present, he is single.
How much is Tom Cruise worth?
His net worth is $ 627 million. He has earned huge from his back-to-back hits apart from the endorsements of well-known brands. His recent movies, the sequels to Mission Impossible, have reportedly grossed around $ 791 million worldwide.
Who is Tom Cruise?
Tom Cruise is a well-known name in the entertainment world. Since the 1980s, his excellent acting has made him a living legend. As the face of the Mission Impossible series, the star experienced worldwide fame. He recently entered the realm of film production.
How old is Tom Cruise’s daughter?
Tom and his second wife, Nicole Kidman, adopted Isabella Jane Cruise. She is 29 and currently lives in London with her husband. Isabella is an IT consultant. Tom and his third wife, Katie Holmes became father to a daughter named Suri. She is a famous actress.