Tommy Lee is a Greek-American musician. His Net Worth is $ 97 million. The 60-year-old performer has a whopping Height of 6 feet. He is often known as the founder of the heavy metal band Mötley Crüe. He is famous for his drumming skills and for his several solo works. During the peak of his career, he built a strong fanbase. However, the band became gradually famous for their decadence and drug addiction. His personal life is kind of responsible for acting as an obstruction to his soaring fame.
|Birth name||Thomas Lee Bass.|
|Date of Birth||3 October 1962.|
|Place of Birth||Athens, Central Athens, Attica.|
|Nationality||Greek, and American|
|Net Worth||$97 million|
|School/High School||South Hills High School, Royal Oak, and High School in Covina, California.|
|Kids||Brandon Thomas Lee, Dylan Jagger Lee|
Tommy Lee Age, and Height
|Weight||171 lbs (78 kg)|
|Eye Color||Hazel Eyes|
- The 60-year-old famous drummer stands at 6 feet. His tall height was complemented by attractive physical measurements of 40-14-32.
- The once-handsome celeb maintains a slim body type and weighs 171 lbs (78 kg). He has beautiful hazel eyes contrasted with his black hair. His shoe size is 10 U.S.
Also, Read: Mariah Carey Net Worth, Age, Height, Parents, Boyfriend, Kids
Early Life, Education, and Sister
- The full name of Tommy Lee was Thomas Lee Bass on October 3, 1962, in Athens, Greece. His father, David Lee Thomas Bass, was a U.S. Army sergeant, and his mother, Vassiliki “Voula” Papadimitriou, was a beauty pageant participant at the Miss Greece beauty contest in 1957.
- The name of his younger Sister is Athena. She is also an expert drummer. At the age of 2, Lee’s father relocated the entire family back to the United States, and they settled in California.
- Lee got their first drumsticks at the age of 4. When he became a teenager, he received his first drum kit. He became a high-school dropout and moved on to pursue a professional career in music. His first collaboration was with the L.A. club band Suite 19.
- Tommy was a fan of Led Zeppelin, Sweet, Cheap Trick, AC/DC, Kiss, and Van Halen during his teenage years. His main inspirations in drumming are Alex Van Halen, John Bonham, Terry Bozzio, and Tommy Aldridge.
- In 1999, Lee reunited with Mötley Crüe to make something big and created Crüe’s Greatest Hits tour.
- Keeping pace with the increasing popularity of rap metal, he created a new band called Methods of Mayhem. The band released its first self-titled album in the same year and toured in support of it.
- Though Lee started distancing himself from Mötley Crüe after separation, he still decided to participate in the 2001 autobiography of the band, The Dirt, apart from Methods of Mayhem and Mötley Crüe. In addition, he also made a small cameo on albums by artists like Nine Inch Nails, Stuart Hamm, and Rob Zombie.
- He contributed significantly to the soundtrack of the 1996 movie “Planet Boom” where his former wife, Pamela Anderson, was also a part of the cast. He became a producer for pre-Goldfinger projects from Electric Love Hogs.
- Lee separated himself from his Methods of Mayhem partner, TiLo. He started recording with the members of Incubus. Soon after, he released his debut singles—the Never a Dull Moment album which was released in 2002 and comprised metal, rap, and electronica. The song “Blue” of the album also featured Rodleen Getsic as the guest vocalist.
- Tommy Lee joined Ozzfest, mainstage, in August 2022. After a few years, in 2006, he formed a brand new band named Rock Star Supernova with Gilby Clarke and Jason Newsted.
- In the Rock Star 2006 season, they shortlisted Lukas Rossi as the lead vocalist for the band Supernova. Magni Ásgeirsson, Dilana, and Toby Rand, along with his band Juke Kartel became the runners-up. Later, they were offered a tour with Supernova. His self-titled solo album Rock Star Supernova was released at the end of 2006.
- In 2005, Lee launched his autobiography, Tommyland, alongside his second single, Tommyland: The Ride. The CD of the song included the soundtrack “Good Times,” “Tryin’ to be Me,” and ” Good Times ” became the title song of his reality T.V. show, Tommy Lee Goes to College. Lee appeared as D.J. at WXRK “K-Rock” in New York in 2005.
- Lee also recorded drum tracks for Jack’s Mannequin, the alternative rock band. The released album is named Everything in Transit.
Tommy Lee Girlfriends List
- Lee got married 4 times: He was first married to Elaine Starchuk in 1984. The marriage lasted for a year!
- He tied the knot for the second time with Heather Locklear on May 10, 1986. The couple parted ways in 1993. This marriage of Lee was later represented in the chronicled version in Mötley Crüe’s biographical movie The Dirt. The film was on Netflix in March 2019.
Tommy lee Pamela Andérson Wedding
- Tommy Lee was dating Bobbie Brown, a model before he was introduced to Pamela Anderson, the fame from Playboy Playmate actress.
- The celebrity duo tied the knot after only 4 days of dating each other on February 19, 1995. They are the parents of 2 Kids: Brandon Thomas Lee, born on June 5, 1996, and Dylan Jagger Lee, born on December 29, 1997.
- The couple ended their marriage in 1998 but got involved in a legal battle due to the sons’ custody. Even after the divorce, the couple reunited for a short span when he was released from jail. They again separated but eventually split again in 2001.
- This affair lasted for a year; from 2002- 2003, Lee dated Mayte Garcia, Prince’s ex-wife. Garcia lent her voice on the Lee, Never a Dull Moment album and embarked on a tour with him.
- Tommy dated Sofia Toufa, a Greek-German singer, from 2007- 2014.
Tommy Lee Spouse/Wife
- He announced his proposal to Brittany Furlan, his girlfriend and social media celebrity, on February 14, 2018. They got married a year later on the same day, February 14, 2019.
- Tommy married Pamela only 4 days after meeting her on a Mexico beach. On the eve of their honeymoon, they recorded their sex tape. Unfortunately, it was stolen and eventually leaked, marking one of the earliest celebrity sex scandals.
- In 2008, a report stated that Pamela and Tommy reunited and were living together with their kids but separated shortly afterward. The couple still keeps seeing each other after sporadic legal battles for years.
Also, Read: Julie Bowen Net Worth, Age, Height, Husband, Young, Family
Sebastian Stan Tommy Lee
- Tommy Lee dined with Sebastian Stan at Taverna Tony, Malibu, after the release of Pam & Tommy. Sebastian portrayed the role of Tommy in the series.
- The series showcased Pamela Anderson’s marriage with Lee beside the incident of their sex tape leakage. As Sebastian was cast in the role of Tommy, the two eventually developed a cordial bond. Lee showed support throughout the process of the Hulu series.
Tommy Lee Net Worth
- Tommy Lee Net Worth is $ 97 million as of 2023. His earnings included an estimated:
- $4.3 million for 1985‘s Theatre of Pain
- $4.2 million for 1987‘s Girls, Girls, Girls
- A $6.4 million for “Dr. Feelgood,” the 1989 album.
- In addition, Lee and his bandmates earned hundreds and thousands ]from their tours and album releases, like the Greatest Hits record, 1998. In this, Lee alone reportedly had an income of $500,000.
- The Mötley Crüe fame Tommy Lee has listed his massive villa for sale. It consisted of 8 bathrooms and six bedrooms. The 10,000-square-foot home is located in Calabasas, California, and was valued at $4,599,000 at the end of 2000. The sprawling palace-like home is located upward hillside in the celebrity-surrounded area.
He Has a Fleet of Luxury Car Collections:
- 3 Rolls-Royce Ghosts and 2 Rolls-Royce Wraiths- $ 1.58 million
- Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, Ferrari F8 Tributo, and a vintage Ferrari Testarossa- $ 750 thousand
- Audi R8- $ 148K
- Mercedes Maybach- $ 185K
- Chevy Impala- $ 51K
Also, Read: Christina Ricci Net Worth, Age, Height, Husband, Kids, Family
Tommy Lee was often nicknamed ‘T-bone‘ due to his athletic and tall physique. He rose to prominence due to his drum skills in a heavy metal band called ‘Mötley Crüe.’ He is one of the most talented heavy metal drummers today. However, his career has witnessed a sharp downfall due to his weird behind-the-scenes attitude and conflicting personal life.
Tommy Lee – FAQ
What band was Tommy Lee in?
He is often known as the founder of the heavy metal band Mötley Crüe. He is famous for his drumming skills and for his several solo works. During the peak of his career, he built a strong fanbase. He later founded the lone band Methods of Mayhem.
How old is Tommy Lee?
Tommy Lee, also known as Thomas Lee Bass, on October 3, 1962, in Athens, Greece. His father, David Lee Thomas Bass, was a U.S. Army sergeant. Lee’s mother, Vassiliki “Voula” Papadimitriou, was a beauty pageant. His present age is 60 years.
Who is Tommy Lee?
He was often nicknamed ‘T-bone’ due to his athletic and tall physique. He rose to prominence due to his drum skills in a heavy metal band called ‘Mötley Crüe.’ He is one of the most talented heavy metal drummers today.
Who is Tommy Lee married to?
Tommy married Pamela only 4 days after meeting her on a Mexico beach. On the eve of their honeymoon, they recorded their sex tape. Unfortunately, it was stolen and eventually leaked, marking one of the earliest celebrity sex scandals.
How tall is Tommy Lee?
The famous drummer stands at 6 feet. His tall height was complemented by attractive physical measurements of 40-14-32. The once-handsome celeb maintains a slim body type and weighs 78 kg. He has beautiful hazel eyes contrasted with his black hair. His shoe size is 10 U.S.
How much is Tommy Lee worth?
Lee has an estimated Net Worth of $ 79 million. In addition, Lee and his bandmates earned hundreds and thousands ]from their tours and album releases, like the Greatest Hits record, 1998. In this, Lee alone reportedly had an income of $500,000.