Travis Barker is an American musician named Travis Landon Barker. He is 47 years old, and his Net Worth is $ 59 million. He is a successful entrepreneur, composer, and drummer from the United States. Besides being a member of the famous rap-rock group N.W.A., he has also established the rock bands +44 and Boxcar Racer. He is regarded as among the 100 best drummers by the renowned American monthly publication Rolling Stone.
|Full Name||Travis Landon Barker|
|Net Worth||$ 59 million|
|Date of Birth||14 November 1975|
|Birth Place||Fontana, California, United States|
|Father Name||Randy Barker|
|Mother Name||Gloria Barker|
|College/University||Local Private University in Fontana, California, United States|
Travis Barker Age, and Height
|Height||5 Feet 9 Inches|
|Weight||143 lbs (65 kg)|
- Travis Barker, born November 14, 1975, is currently 47 years old. He is of American origin and adheres to the Catholic faith.
- He stands about 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs about 143 lbs (65 kg). He has short, fashionable dark brown hair and lovely, mesmerizing, searing blue eyes. He has also etched numerous attractive tattoos on various regions of his body.
Early Life, Education, and Family
- November 14, 1975, saw the birth of Travis Barker in Fontana, California. He was raised in a low-income family and attended Fontana High School. Barker’s mother, Gloria, was a stay-at-home mom, while his father, Randy, was a mechanic.
- Barker’s parents divorced when he was 4 years old, and he was raised primarily by his mother. He showed an early interest in music and began playing the drums at the age of four. He also did skating, and BMX biking, which he says helped improve his sense of rhythm and balance.
- He attended Riverside Community College after high school but dropped out to pursue his music career.
- Barker married three times. His first marriage ended in divorce in 2002 with Melissa Kennedy. In 2004, he married Shanna Moakler, with whom he has 2 children, Alabama and Landon, and a stepdaughter, Atiana De La Hoya. In 2022, he married Kourtney Kardashian.
Personal Life & Legacy
- Travis Barker has had an interesting, unique background and has overcome several obstacles in his career. He has been candid about his struggles with addiction, his experiences with mental health, and his successful music and business careers.
- He was engaged in a plane tragedy in 2008. This encounter significantly impacted Barker’s life and career, and he has spoken openly about how it altered his outlook on life.
- He has also been involved in several high-profile relationships, including his marriages to Melissa Kennedy and Shanna Moakler. He is married to Kourtney Kardashian, and the couple is delighted in their blended family.
- Despite his difficulties, Barker has left a great legacy as an outstanding drummer and successful entrepreneur. His music has inspired countless musicians and fans, and his entrepreneurial spirit has made him a role model for many aspiring business owners.
- Before joining the punk rock band Snot and Feeble, Travis Barker started his work in Laguna Beach as a trash collector. He co-founded the ska-punk band the Aquabats with famous musician Chad Larson in 1994.
- In 1997, he released the famous album The Fury of the Aquabats with the group the Aquabats. After that, he joined the iconic American rock band titled Blink-182.
- In the same year, he launched his Renowned Stars & Straps apparel line. He also bought a rehearsal facility and the Riverside Famous Stars and Straps store. The band’s song “Take Off Your Jacket and Pants,” the fourth studio album, was released in 2001.
- In 2002, he worked with the popular rap/rock band Transplants. He’s also appeared in music videos such as Puff Daddy’s and Bad Boy for Life. He also purchased a Wahoo’s Fish Taco business in Norco, California, during this period.
Travis Barker Plane Crash
- In 2008, Travis Barker met with a severe accident. On September 19, a plane crashed near Columbia, South Carolina; Travis was on a private jet with four other people, including his buddy and associate Adam “DJ AM” Goldstein.
- The plane was leaving the airport when it had a tire blowout and could not halt before reaching the end of the runway.
- Soon after, the jet crashed through a fence, crossed a roadway, and caught fire. The only two survivors of the crash were Barker and DJ AM, while the other four passengers died.
- Barker was severely burned and injured in the crash, with burns covering 65% of his body. He had multiple surgeries and a lengthy healing period during which he could not play the drums. With time he finally recovered completely and resumed performing with Blink-182.
Travis Barker’s Spouse
- Travis Barker was married twice before meeting Kourtney Kardashian. His third marriage is the charm after 2 failed marriages. On May 15, 2022, the Blink-182 drummer married Kourtney in Santa Barbara, California.
- Travis’ first marriage was with Melissa Kennedy (39). They married in September 2001, during the height of Blink-182‘s stardom, but divorced in August 2002.
- On October 30, 2004, Travis married actress and Miss USA 1995 Shanna Moakler, 47. they had a “The Nightmare Before Christmas-inspired wedding,” dating for two years before getting hitched.
- Travis and Shanna had 2 children together: Landon, 18, and Alabama, 16 years old. Travis has also become a stepfather to Atiana De La Hoya, Shanna’s daughter from her former marriage to Oscar De La Hoya.
Travis Barker Kourtney Kardashian
- Barker and Kardashian have been dating since the beginning of 2021. Travis is a drummer and musician widely recognized for his contributions to the Blink-182 band, while Kourtney is a reality television actress and entrepreneur best known for her role in “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
- They got engaged in October, with Barker proposing to her at a beachfront hotel in Montecito, California. Many of their close family members were present, including Kourtney’s sisters Kim, Khloé, Kylie, and Kendall.
- They made their marriage legally binding on May 15, 2022. The 2 married in a Santa Barbara courthouse with a wedding license and all the necessary documents.
- Each has three children: Kardashian has Mason, Penelope, and Reign with ex-husband Scott Disick, while Barker has Landon, Alabama, and stepdaughter Atiana with ex-wife Shanna Moakler.
Travis Barker Tattoos
Travis Barker’s tattoos reflect his style and interests, and he has used his body as a canvas to express himself through his ink. Among his most recognizable tattoos are the following:
- Skull with wings: This tattoo is on his neck and is one of his most recognizable. It shows a skull with wings and a banner that reads “Can I Say” in allusion to his former band, The Aquabats.
- Barker has several star tattoos on his body, including one on his chest and one on his hand. He has multiple cross tattoos on his body, including one on his back that incorporates the names of his children.
- He has the Blink-182 logo tattooed on his leg, the band he is best known for fronting. He also has a tattoo of his mother’s portrait on his chest, which he obtained after his mother died in 2019.
- Pinup girl: Barker has a pinup girl tattoo on his leg, inspired by traditional American tattoo art.
Travis Barker Daughter
- Travis Barker is the father of 2 daughters. Alabama Luella Barker and Atiana Barker, from his previous marriage to Shanna Moakler, a former model, and actress. Atiana is Barker’s stepdaughter, but She is very close to Travis and her siblings. She was present at his marriage to Kourtney Kardashian.
- Landon Asher Barker, Barker’s 2nd daughter ( biological) with his 1st wife, was born on October 9, 2008.
- Barker’s daughters have been seen attending events with their father, highlighted on his social media pages. They have also participated in various humanitarian projects, including animal rescue organizations.
- He is a dedicated father who has talked publicly about the significance of being an involved and present dad to his children.
Travis Barker Girlfriend
- Travis Barker’s love life was widely publicized before his marriage to Kourtney Kardashian. The drummer for Blink-182 was married to Shanna Moakler and dated Rita Ora and Paris Hilton.
- He married Melissa Kennedy from September 22, 2001, to August 6, 2002. After his divorce from Melissa, he married Shanna Moakler, the winner of the Miss USA competition. They had a sporadic connection before their divorce was finalized on February 11, 2008.
- The former pair share two children named Landon and Alabama and Travis’ stepdaughter, Atiana. Travis and Shanna split up years ago, but the rocker has moved on and married Kourtney Kardashian.
- The father-of-three and Kourtney married in a small courthouse ceremony in Santa Barbara on May 15, 2022. The pair completed their weddings a few days later, on Sunday, May 22, with another ceremony in Portofino, Italy.
Travis Barker Net Worth
|2023||$ 59 million|
|2022||$ 42 million|
|2021||$ 34 million|
According to sites like Celebrity Net Worth and Wealthy Gorilla, Travis Barker Net Worth in 2023 is $ 59 million, although not all of his wealth has come from the music or entertainment industries; the drummer has also made investments in various businesses and real estate.
Barker is a car enthusiast who owns several high-end and custom cars-
- Phantom Rolls-Royce
- SLS AMG Mercedes-Benz
- Escalade Cadillac
- Cadillac Eldorado 1957 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon Chevrolet Beverly Hills
- Suburban, Chevy
- Mustang, Ford
- Camaro (Chevrolet)
Some of Barker’s real estate investments are:
- Barker paid $4 million for a four-bedroom property in the Los Angeles area of Cheviot Hills in 2014. He sold it in 2017 for approximately $4.5 million.
- Also, in 2017, he spent $2.8 million on a 7,200-square-foot property in Calabasas, California. He put it up for rent in 2019 for $27,500 a month.
- Travis bought a $9.5 million Calabasas mansion in 2007
- In 2010, he purchased the Rancho Cucamonga property worth $1.3 million.
Here are some notable endorsements in which he has participated-
- Travis Barker has long supported Zildjian Cymbals, a well-known maker of drum equipment.
- Famous Stars and Straps was started in 1999 by Barker as a clothing and accessory brand.
- He has also endorsed Orange County Drums & Percussion, a custom drum kit manufacturer.
- He signed a new endorsement contract with Ludwig Drums, a well-known drum manufacturer, in 2019.
Gifts By Famous People
Travis Barker has received numerous presents from celebrities and friends over the years; some of them are:
- Rolex watch from ex-wife Kourtney Kardashian On Travis’s 45th birthday in 2021.
- Travis Barker’s Blink-182 bandmates gave him a handmade drum set for his 43rd birthday in 2019.
- He received a vintage Harley-Davidson motorcycle from his buddy and fellow custom bike maker, Jesse James, in 2011.
- For his birthday in 2013, Adam Levine gave him a set of diamond-encrusted drumsticks.
Over his career, Travis Barker has been sponsored by various corporations; the most notable ones were:
- Monster Energy is a well-known energy drink in the business. He has worked in multiple advertisements for the brand.
- Barker has sponsored a shoe and garment collection with Vans, a famous footwear and clothing brand.
Travis Barker is active on several social media platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. He has a significant following on each site, with millions of followers.
Travis Barker is a renowned drummer, entrepreneur, and reality television personality who has significantly impacted the music industry. Aside from his music career, Barker is also a successful entrepreneur, having launched several clothing and accessory lines and investing in various businesses. Notwithstanding these hurdles, he has remained committed to his music and commercial ventures and has kept a strong influence on his fans and followers.
Travis Barker – FAQ’s
Who is Travis barker?
In the American rock group Blink-182, Travis Barker plays the drums. Also, he has frequently collaborated with hip hop musicians, who helped launch the rock group +44, and also part of the rapper rock band Transplants. He has worked as a DJ member of Box Car Racer, Antemasque, and Goldfinger.
How old is Travis Barker?
The musician Travis Barker turned 47 on November 14, 2022. He was born and reared in Fontana, California, USA, in a well-established Christian family. He is of American origin and adheres to the Catholic faith.
What happened to Travis Barker?
Travis had surgery on his left hand on March 3, 2023, to repair a ruptured ligament preventing him from playing the drums. “Thank you for all of your love, prayers, and understanding this week as I went into surgery,” he posted on social media following the procedure.
How tall is Travis Barker?
Travis Barker is a good-looking, intelligent, and attractive man with a fascinating and daring personality. He is 5 feet 9 inches tall and has a powerful and appealing physique, excellent body dimensions, and a regular body type.
How much is Travis Barker worth?
Travis Barker is a wealthy man. The drummer is not only an entertainer but also an investor and entrepreneur. His fortune is around $ 59 million in 2023, as reported by Forbes.
Who is Travis Barker dating?
Travis has dated many celebrities in his life. Currently, he is married to Kourtney Kardashian. After less than a year of dating, the couple announced their engagement on social media and eventually got married. Kourtney posted a snapshot of the couple kissing among candles and red roses on the sand to her Instagram.