Willow Smith also known as Willow Camille is an American actor and singer. She is 23 years old and has an estimated Net Worth of $13 million. The American Actor stands at a Height of 5 feet 7 inches tall. When Smith was just 7 years old, she made her debut as an actor in her father’s smash film, ‘I Am Legend..’She was the daughter of actor Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith.
|Full Name||Willow Camille Reign Smith|
|Date of Birth||31 October 2000|
|Place of Birth||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California|
|Ethnicity||African – American Descent|
|Education||Graduate: Local Private University in Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Profession||Singer, Rapper, Actress, Dancer, and Songwriter|
|Debut||TV Series: True Jackson, VP (2009 – 2010)Music Video: Ardipithecus (2015)Film: I Am Legend (2007)|
|Parents||Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith|
|Brother||Jaden SmithWillard Carroll Trey Smith III (Half-Brother)|
|Net Worth||Approximate $13 Million|
Willow Smith Age, Height, and Weight
|Weight||121 lbs (55kg)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe size||7 (US)|
- Willow Smith was born on 31st October 2000 in Los Angeles, California, United States. She is currently 23 years old and a stunningly gorgeous girl who has a charming and adorable smile.
- Willow stands 5 feet 7 Inches tall and weighs about 55 kilograms. The blonde beauty has gorgeous long and shiny hair and also has dazzling dark brown eyes.
- Willow Camille Reign Smith was born on the 31st of October 1999, in Los Angeles, California. She is the daughter of musician-actress Jada Pinkett Smith and the actor-musician, Will Smith.
- There are two of her older siblings Her twin brother Jaden Smith who is a musician and actor as well as her half-brother Willard Carroll “Trey” Smith III, who is a DJ and actor.
- Smith as well as her siblings are youth ambassadors for the Project Zambi initiative, which, together with Hasbro is a charity that assists Zambian kids affected due to AIDS.
- Sierra Canyon School in Los Angeles, California, is the place where Smith completed her elementary schooling.
- Then, she went to an adjacent privately-owned university located in Los Angeles, California, where she’s currently working on her education.
- Smith always aspired to follow in her parent’s footsteps and seek employment in the field of entertainment.
- Willow Smith started her career as an actress through her role in the film called I Am Legend in the year 2007. The actress made an appearance in films such as Kit Kittredge, An American Girl, Madagascar, and Escape 2 Africa in which she played Gloria her hippo.
- In 2009 she made her singing debut. She released her debut single, “Whipped” My Hair. Her second single, called 21st Century Girl was released in 2011, shortly after she sang the track on the Oprah Winfrey Show.
- The same year she collaborated with the popular artist and singer Nicki Minaj to release the song Fireball which was not a commercial success. In 2012 she released her first music video, titled Do it Like Me, and later released I Am Me music video later in the year.
- In 2013, she worked on a project with DJ Fabrega and released singles such as The Intro and Summer Fling. She also performed some tracks from her debut show on The FADER Fort along with the popular singer SZA. In 2015, she released a new single called F Q-C #7 and the music video.
- In the year 2017, the singer released her sophomore album, The 1st. Following that, she went on a tour along with other popular artists such as Jhene Aiko St. Beauty, Kodie Shane as well as Kitty Cash to promote her album.
Also, Read: Taylor Swift Net Worth 2023, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Met Gala
- Smith does not like talking about the brief dark period in her life because she believes that the incident was psychotic.
- The strain that comes with the commercial success that came at an early age was certainly too much for Willow Smith, who was suffering from mental illness when she was in her teens. In the end, she tried a variety of unhealthy coping strategies to cope with the stress of becoming public.
- In addition to being a gifted musician and actress, Willow Smith is also an active patron of the charity.
- Together with their brother Jaden, she is the ambassador for the Hasbro “Project Zambi. The brother-sister duo brings awareness to children who are affected by the worldwide AIDS epidemic by taking part in outreach and fundraising campaigns.
- Smith was bisexual. She stated that “I enjoy both genders equally.” She also expressed her love for polyamorous relationships as well as her desire for one.
Willow Smith Letter to Tupac
- The letter that was reportedly composed by Willow Smith asking rapper Tupac Shakur to return to make her mother, Jada Pinkett Smith happy has gone on the internet.
- The letter was rediscovered after the spotlight was shined on Will Smith and his wife Jada’s wedding and after Will hit Chris Rock onstage at the Oscars on the 27th of March. The letter, believed to be written by Willow who wrote it, says that she believes he’s “alive somewhere” and requests Chris Rock to “come back so that mommy and I can be together.“
- Jada was in a close relationship with the rapper, until his death in the aftermath of an accident that killed him at 25 years old in the year 1996. After his death, there have been numerous false claims that claim he is alive and hiding somewhere. Jada has spoken many times about the pain she experienced following Tupac’s passing.
- The article came to light after the internet’s popular Kevin Samuels highlighted it. The letter was later published via the TikTok channel and was viewed more than 2.6 million times on the internet.
Willow Smith 2021 and 2022
- On the 27th of April 2021, Smith came out with “Transparent Soul” with Travis Barker, a pop-punk track that was her first venture into this style. Smith released her fourth album “Lately I Feel Everything” on the 16th of July with guest artists like Tierra Whack and Avril Lavigne.
- In the latter half of 2021, “Meet Me at Our Spot” from the album “The Anxiety” hit the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at 21.
- In 2021, she was named ‘Entertainer of the Year’ for her contribution to Red Table Talk at the EBONY Power 100 awards and was included on Billboard’s ‘Greatest Pop Stars 2021‘ list.
- Then, in February of 2022, Willow declared that she was forced to cancel Billie Eilish’s Happier Than Ever World Tour due to production issues. On the 8th of April, 2022 Smith was in Camila Cabello’s song “Psychofreak” from her 3rd album Familia.
- Coping Mechanism is its fifth studio album of Smith. The album was released on the 7th of October, 2022 via Roc Nation and Polydor and also features Yves Tumor.
- On June 20, 2022, Smith released “Maybe It’s My Fault” The debut single off her 5th album. The album was released in July 2022.
- Smith released the album artwork and the release date of the album. In the following month, she released “Hover Like a Goddess“.
Willow Smith Boyfriend
- The first rumors surfaced after Willow and the singer De’Wayne were seen enjoying a night out in Miami on the 5th of December 2021.
- De’Wayne made his debut with an album titled ‘Stains in June 2021. After that, in September 2021, De’Wayne was a guest with Smith on her world tour and expressed thanks to her for the chance.
- On April 20, 2022, after the incident with Willow Smith, Willow was spotted once more with him in Malibu.
- Tyler Cole is a singer and songwriter. He is also an actor as well as writer and filmmaker. 7 July 1998 his birthplace was in Michigan and then moved from Michigan to Los Angeles with his mother. The singer became famous when he released his debut album, Stranger, in 2016.
Wait a minute Willow Smith
- Wait a Minute! is an R&B track by Willow which was released on the 18th of December, 2015, in the album Ardipithecus. It was released in conjunction with its album of the same name through Roc Nation and Interscope Records on December 11, 2015.
- The lyrics for the song were composed by Willow the song’s lyrics, and the production and music were managed by producer James Chul Rim.
- “Wait a Minute!” had a low success following its release in the year 2015. It was only 4 years after the release that the track began to gain momentum.
- The spring of 2019 saw the song lead to a dance contest via the popular social network TikTok which was where it was a huge hit, becoming an instant popular sleeper smash.
- In the spring of 2022, the track was able to regain popularity following a speeded-up remix that became viral on TikTok and climbed its Top 40 in countries including Australia, New Zealand, and the Netherlands.
Also, Read: Brandon Lee Death, Details, Picture, Age, Net Worth, Height
Willow Smith Movies and TV Shows
|2007||I Am Legend||Marley Neville|
|2008||Kit Kittredge: An American Girl||Countee Garby|
|Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa||Baby Gloria (voice)|
|2009||Merry Madagascar||Abby (voice)|
|2009–2010||True Jackson, VP||Young True|
|2017||Neo Yokio||Helenist (voice)|
|2018||Adventure Time||Beth the Pup Princess (voice)|
|2018–present||Red Table Talk||Herself|
|2021||A Man Named Scott||Herself|
|2022||We Baby Bears||Unica (voice)|
|Saturday Night Live|
Awards & Achievements
- Willow Smith has won and been nominated for numerous prestigious awards throughout her long career in the field.
- She has been awarded various awards such as the Young Artist Awards 2009, VirtualMagazine Awards 2011, NAACP Image Awards 2011 O Music Awards 2011, BET Awards 2011 MP3 Music Awards 2013, VEVO Certified Awards 2014, and The 2016 Fashion Awards.
- She’s been nominated to receive Awards such as Young Artist Awards, NAACP Image Awards, BET Awards, MP3 Music Awards, Daytime Emmy Awards, Queerty Awards as well as other awards.
Willow Smith Net Worth
- Willow Smith aka Willow Camille Reign Smith is an American artist, singer-actress, dancer, and writer. In 2023, Willow Smith’s net worth is estimated at $13 million.
- She also makes income from brand endorsements as well as commercials. In 2016, she modeled for Channel and was made the brand ambassador of the multinational corporation.
- In the year 2019, she joined forces with Prada in Prada’s Linea Rossa campaign. Willow as well as her brother Jaden are also the young ambassadors in Project Zambi.
- She has also worked in commercials for brands such as Hyundai Veloster Kmart as well as others.
- Willow Smith also has earnings from a YouTube channel with more than 2.4 million users.
Let’s have a look at Willow Smith’s car collection.
|Car Collections||Price (US)|
|Tesla Model X||$115,000|
- Willow’s elegant waterfront residence is valued at the sum of 3.1 million and boasts over 22,000 square feet of living space. The interiors are ultra-modern, with a light and airy design and luxurious furniture.
- The interior layout is stunning all around, it’s the views that make this house unique. The floor-to-ceiling windows of the open-plan living area allow for the beautiful views to be fully utilized and are amazing.
- Even though she lives on her own, Willow has four bedrooms and four bathrooms in her home, which means plenty of space to host guests over.
The popular actor and singer Willow Smith has around 10 million-plus users who follow her on Instagram, 2.47 million subscribers on Youtube, 9.2 million followers on Facebook as well as 3.3 million on her official Twitter account.
Also, Read: Kylie Jenner Net Worth (2023), Age, House, Car, Real Estate
Willow Camille Reign Smith was born on the 31st of October the year 2000. She was born in Los Angeles, California. Since her family was a family full of celebrities, Willow was in the media spotlight right after her the birth of her daughter. Her elder brother, Jaden Smith is also an actor and musician. Her sister, Trey Smith is a DJ as well as an actor. Willow Smith attended Sierra Canyon School in Los Angeles.
Willow Smith – FAQS
How old is willow smith?
Willow aka Willow Camille Reign Smith was born on October 31st, 2000. She is an American singer, rapper, actress, dancer, and songwriter. As of 2023, She is 23 years old.
How tall is willow smith?
Willow Camille Reign Smith also known as Willow Smith is an American actor and singer. The American actor stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 55kg.
Who is willow smith?
Willow is an American actor and singer. She is the daughter of actor Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith She has been awarded many awards like an NAACP Young Artist Award, an NAACP Image Award, and a BET Award, and nominated for 2 Daytime Emmy Awards and an MTV Video Music Award.
Who is willow smith dating?
De’Wayne Jackson Is The New Beau in Her Life. De’Wayne debuted with his album called ‘Stains’ which debuted in June 2021. In October 2021, the singer was spotted with Smith during her concert tour. He expressed gratitude to her for the chance.
How much is willow smith worth?
Willow Smith aka Willow Camille Reign Smith is an American artist, actress, and dancer. In 2023 the net worth of Willow Smith is estimated to be $13 million. She also earns money through her social media through collaborations and promotions.
Willow smith why don t you cry?
An emotional ballad, taken from Willow Smith’s first album Ardipithecus which could be about the breakup of a lover of Willow’s. She also talks about how she appears not to feel emotional on the outside, but inside, they’re trying to speak their minds.