If you’re interested in guest blogging for our website, we welcome contributions from writers who are knowledgeable and passionate about our niche. Our guest blogging writes for us page provides all the information you need to know about submitting a post, including our guidelines and requirements.
Submission Guidelines for Guest Posts
- Only unique articles with 600+ words should be added.
- Links: Include up to two Do Follow links in the body of the article.
- English is the language of the article.
- Images: Up to three sourced images (50KB or less per image) are permitted.
- If you upload duplicate content on our website, your entire post will be erased.
- Due to the spam content issue, we blocked new users’ ability to publish instant posts, so they must wait for the live post link.
- Subjects: biography
What We Publish
- Depending on the subject complexity, we publish papers ranging in length from 600 to 1500 words. 1,500 words are considered typical. Custom illustrations are frequently used in articles. Articles can be casual in tone and substance, which is ideal for less-intensive tutorials and postings, or they can be strictly planned and edited. Everything should be carefully studied.
How to Make a Submission
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contribution. We encourage Google document submissions so that editors may readily provide feedback and guidance immediately within your draught. You can also email us a plaintext file, a Markdown file, or an HTML link. (Unless requested by an editor, please do not send a ZIP file of assets.)